Offline Teases (TeaseMe)

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Offline Teases (TeaseMe)

Post by d3vi0n »

Not exactly a xml-editor, but enough for me: Notepad++.

If anyone has something better... i would be interested to hear.
Try GuideMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos...
Look at Hearts Club or Pilgrim Quest or My Succubus if you wanna see whats possible with GuideMe...
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by janmb »

Thanks, I'll check it out and maybe google for alternatives :-)
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
munkygism
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): I have a tremendous amount of respect for Nikki Fatale, I don't think she is looking for a sub though, but if she was!!

Post by munkygism »

Just wanted to say thanks for all the work you have put in making this program and sharing it with us
:thankyou: :mbounce: :thankyou:
alchemi183
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by alchemi183 »

Takenaga wrote:
alchemi183 wrote:Is it possible to run teaseme on the Mac? I know it would be with bootcamp (booting into windows) but I'm hoping there is a way to run it in OSX itself. Maybe with Mono?
Not yet... I'm using VMWare/Bootcamp at the moment, too. On my todo-list is definitely conversion to Mono.
Good to hear. Thanks. :-)
Xirodorin
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Xirodorin »

So, how do you go about fixing these? I have absolutely no experience with any sort of coding or that at all.

Pretty much all of my favs still have errors :(
The most usual one I come across is

ParserError (line 1:213): mismatched input '(different words on different teases)' expecting ')'. Please correct by hand.
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

What are your favourite teases? Something like "House Of Tease 3"? Yeah, these kind of teases are the most complicated to import. I've never seen that concrete error. Please give us an concrete example (which teases... on which line of the import...).

I'm happy to see so much interest in TeaseMe and we do our best. But in the end this is just a small "fanproject" realized within our spare freetime after work. It should be now possible to import every tease (90% without errors, 10% with a few errors). Realizing a complete error free import for these "last 10%" usually costs more time and nerves than everything before together. In the end it is a question of costs and benefits on which parts we will put time in this project. For now i'm really happy that we've brought the import function so far (i never thought we would reach a 50% ;-)). The last "problem teases" could be imported by anyone and uploaded without errors after manually fixing them for the rest of the community. Maybe i will find some time if you tell me the teases.

But thats just my personal opinion. Takenaga is the programmer especially for the import and surely will answer your question. I wanted to just ask for some understanding... no harm intended :smile:
Try GuideMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos...
Look at Hearts Club or Pilgrim Quest or My Succubus if you wanna see whats possible with GuideMe...
Takenaga
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Takenaga »

Xirodorin wrote:So, how do you go about fixing these? I have absolutely no experience with any sort of coding or that at all.

Pretty much all of my favs still have errors :(
The most usual one I come across is

ParserError (line 1:213): mismatched input '(different words on different teases)' expecting ')'. Please correct by hand.
As d3vi0n already mentioned, it would be a lot easier if you tell the tease id and the page id if you want me to have a look at it :-)

I suspect that there is a quote in the text of that page. Tease 2909 for example has the following line

Code: Select all

playful3#page(text:'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FF66CC" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">You know, that actual reason i asked you to come over is that, well.. [color=#FF0000][b][u]I'm[/u][/b][/color] bored.</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FF66CC" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">And I thought [color=#FF0000][b][u]I'd[/u][/b][/color] use you as my plaything for the weekend.</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',media:pic(id:"no-003.jpg"),action:go(target:playful4#))
That quote is not allowed, normally it should be written as " Now the import thinks that the text after the quote is a command, but it's not yet, the next command is media:pic.

The corrected page should be something like (here the quote can be a normal quote):

<Page id="playful">  <Text>    <p>You know, that actual reason i asked you to come over is that, well.. I'm bored.</p>    <p>And I thought I'd use you as my plaything for the weekend.</p>  </Text>  <Image id="no-003.jpg" />  <Button target="playful4">Continue</Button></Page> 
I hope this explanation helps a bit.

The better teases use more functionality and (conditions/random/etc.) and that's harder to interpret and convert. I'm sorry but the last few tweaks in the import function to cover 90% instead of 70% of the teases took me really lots of time, the other 10% is not something I want to spend my time on. My planning is to make a version for the Mac now.

(Edit) Okay, okay, I couldn't resist... I solved two more problems in my code, the single quotes as mentioned above and the html in the button captions. d3vi0n will make a new release soon.
Try GuideMe or TeaseMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos... don't forget to support milovana and rate the online teases!
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

New version out:

v0.1.1 (by Takenaga)
- Hotfix: Fixed more errors for importing flashteases (button captions with html, single quotes in text should now be converted without errors)
- Added XML-Sheme (TeaseMe-v0.1.xsd) for easier editing XML-Scripts
tommarr
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tommarr »

d3vi0n previously converted and fixed errors from The maze of lust -tease. Thanks for that. I had some extra time and replaced pics with high quality, enjoy :blush:

Download "The maze of Lust HD" (66,92 MB) by Nezhul

http://www.mediafire.com/?9c628v2yqxv6cyf
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

Great work :w00t:
Coco
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by Coco »

Hi d3vi0n and Takenaga (and everybody who happens to know how to fix teases)

I wanted to import "Under my control" by Nezhul to TeaseMe,

http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=9890

so I can have it with pictures of Angel Dark but the programm said it couldn't be importet without errors. Does anybody know what errors these are and how to fix them or MAYBE even to publish an error-free version of it?
Thanks in advance :-)
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

I tried to import the tease. There are two errors marked ("mismatched input"). It's a strange script... many "must / must-not" commands, random images and pages with more than 50 buttons. I'll have a look at it at weekend.
Coco
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by Coco »

Thanks, d3vi0n, I would try to work on it myself but I can't find time for it atm and I would just love to have that tease with her :-)

I'm looking forward to what you can do :yes:
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

Here it is...

Games Room - Under My Control [HD] by Nezhul (35,8 MB)

[url]http://www.mediafire.com/?j5d7xhyfj972oc6[/url]
Misanthropy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Misanthropy »

Hello, can someone help me with this Tease

http://res.milovana.com/webteases/showf ... p?id=10422 ?

I think i´m to stupid to fix the Errors, i think i dont understand the errors,but i have tryed it now since a Week and can´t get it to work, so trying without understanding the errors will not work i think :/

Hope someone can help me :)

Edit: Sry for my English it´s not so good xD