Dance WorkOUT closed

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

tribes
Explorer
Explorer

Dance WorkOUT closed

Post by tribes »

Hey Guy's

Over the holidays I got a bit creative, I took some sexy dance teasing vids and created a half hour movie split into rounds.

This is very experimental there's no words of encouragment at this stage.
I want some "beta testers" to see it they like it and give any feedback.
Does it work as a concept, could you stay tuned and get your rocks off to something like this

Tribes

EDIT THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR COMMENTS. I WILL GIVE IT THE "FULL GOAHEAD" LOOK OUT FOR WHAT I COME UP WITH.
Last edited by tribes on Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
fistier
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Dance WorkOUT

Post by fistier »

Nice clips and quality was good. Too softcore for my tastes.
cai
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cai »

nice work but to soft
Thundercat2k9
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Thundercat2k9 »

round1: funny sound, but rly a bit too soft (1min dancing girl with cloths on, and whole round a bit boring)
round2: is the first girl a bit sad? ^^ second one better
round3: music gettin better, girl also good
round4: good music, boring scene (we nee more action^^)
round5: hot chicks *keep that one for the final version *
round6: good music again, girl well... ok
round7: nice scenes (water is a good thing^^)

positive:
- nice "pause"-solution
- good music
- interesting idea a dance cock-hero version

things you can improve:
- scenes with more action (e.g. u can find stuff with more girls)
- mb a boss round at the end :) *atm I don't know how u can fight a boss in a dance movie, but I'm thinkin about it ^^*

go for it , tribes - I like your work
TeddyB
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by TeddyB »

Very nice work indeed ^_^

A softcore Cock Hero which would remain a real challenge sounds like a great project.
Your work has some real potential - only the "challenging" part has to be cranked up IMO.

Suggestions:
- beat is too constant in a single round, all rounds turn out "endurance" rounds, and most CH veterans will definitely not lose to endurance rounds... An "unlosable" CH would kind of miss the point...
- the "stroke meter" and "orders" can be of some help inducing a bit more pressure on the player. I remember losing (pitifully, but once only ;b ) to KarlaSpice from CH6 round 1 just because I got surprised with the new face and the beat change
- how about some more challenging scene with lapdance/dryhump action? Tricia Oaks, TinyMia and CruelChloe would do the job wonderfully, wouldn't they ?
- why not implement some JOIs as short subliminal videos, and/or varying volume mp3 encouragements?

I take it this is a work in progress - a very promising one. Congrats and keep up the good work, Tribes!

I look forward your making plenty of players lose to Dance WorkOUT ver.1.0 !
supermokkori
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by supermokkori »

Hoi Tribes,

I like this idea. :-)

For me, while I love passionate sex action most of the time, watching a hot woman dance seductively in a way where she's almost "making love to the camera" is one of the most goddamn beautiful things in the world. Not sure how you plan to add any stroking instructions, but as I love watching women move seductively, I suggest you DON'T add a stroke meter; I think adding a meter will completely distract away from the lovely dancing of the women you present.

Anyways, here's a round to round breakdown. I know this is a "work in progress", but going to be critical all the same, because that's my nature. :-D

Round 1 - First off, GREAT PICK! I'm planning to use Hayley Marie in a future project and so nice to see a real woman (not a girl... a W-O-M-A-N!). Music was ok, a bit too "fun and playful" but that's ok as a starting round. your use of speed changes in the footage could be synced better with the music. Very nice start.

Round 2 - Didn't care for the song. The transitions could've been cut better to the music. Thundercat mentioned it already, but the 1st girl doesn't look none too happy to be stripping. :lol:

Rouund 3 - Hot girl, decent tune. Again, the cuts and transitions in this clip would be better if synced to the music (though that could be because the original footage has these transitions already). Additionally:
Spoiler: show
I think you missed a couple of opportunities for cool cuts. A good example - when the girl tosses her bra to the camera, you should cut it so it's synced with the fast beat drop 5-6 seconds later.
Round 4 - nice clip ;-) music a bit repetitive. Also felt that the music didn't fit the pace of striptease action (music was pretty fast, the action was nice but at a slower pace)

Round 5 - This was quite nice, two pretty nice picks (i like Gracie > Asa, but that's me). Pace of action and music mixed well

Round 6 - This was ok. For me, girl was just ok looking, and too much of the footage was in close (not your fault, of course).

Final Round - Was ok, expecting a bit more for the final round and not a fan of obvious fake titties.

Overall, a nice early look. Tighten up the in-video edits and cuts for sure. Look forward to seeing the final product. :yes:
Lucky
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lucky »

Wow! The second (happier :lol:) girl from round 2 surely can get my rocks off! Who is she?
gekon
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by gekon »

This tease is exactly for my tase! Thanks.
mybestother
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mybestother »

First of all, thanks for your contribution to the series. It could work! Though visually it can easily become a bit boring, so you will need to keep the entertainment in with varying stroke patterns and interesting motivational texts. Comments will be important too.

The girl in red in the second scene annoyed me. Switching between views wasn't always in tune with the beat. Though the last scene, with three girls and switching views made it a lot more lively (and thus better).

I'd hit it again if a new version came out.
weenerboy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by weenerboy »

Still downloading, but an interesting concept!
Is the girl from round 1 of the original CH 4 in it by any chance? No idea what her name is, but she is amazing!
I'm generally not a huge fan of tease/dancing rounds but that one is one of my all time faves! What works for me is-
- she's pretty cute (duh!)
- she's not too skinny (curves are a personal preference though)
- her moves are VERY sexy (gyrating hips etc)
- still shows all her naughty bits (personal preference again)
- she just looks like she's having a great time and really enjoying showing herself off
oh and I'm pretty sure the raunchy song added to the appeal too!
I would also agree that if the scenes are rather softcore, then the beats should be more intense to keep up the difficulty/fun.
Regardless, your work is always awesome though! keep it up!
kevan1957
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Dance WorkOUT closed

Post by kevan1957 »

Hi Weenerboy! I like the concept alot. Could you please make a low quality version for those of us with older computers P3 1.0Ghz 512mb Ram? I know you will make a wonderful product for all of us to enjoy! Kevan.
kevan1957
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Dance WorkOUT closed

Post by kevan1957 »

Hi Tribes! I like the concept of all of your videos! Could you please make a low quality version for those of us with older computers P3 1.0Ghz 512mb Ram? I know you will make a wonderful product for all of us to enjoy! Kevan.