Cock Hero Flux Episode 5!

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Vinc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: NEW RELEASE! Cock Hero Flux Episode 5!

Post by Vinc »

Sorry but i think its the worst you've made. 4 was great this on only to round 5.

Round 6 is creepy indeed and the other rounds are just not my type.
covah
Explorer
Explorer

Post by covah »

just signed up to say: was not a fan of Flux 4, but i look forward to this very much! thanks man!
mmc1992
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Forever searching

Post by mmc1992 »

Round 5 right after round 4 is just too much for me.. Can't get past them ahhah and it;s not the beats fault!
:love: :whistle: :innocent:
ty4365
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ty4365 »

want an experience!

easily my favourite episode
thanks so much for the epic work
o-g-showtime
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by o-g-showtime »

I'm pretty new here and I've been thoroughly enjoying all of the Cock Hero and similar video teases. I wanted to comment on your most recent effort since I saw a handful of negative reviews about the later rounds. I thought it was a welcome change of pace for the series (especially rounds 4-8).
Spoiler: show
My only bit of personal feedback is that I missed the sexy music videos that you were using during the breaks from your previous entries in the series. Those were a lot of fun to watch. Also, round 9 had great content, but I didn't think the music really fit. That's just based on my personal preference for harder/faster/heavier stuff, and the music selections for all of the other rounds were exceptionally good this time. I was also quite pleased that you ramped-up the difficulty level for the beats this time.
Thanks for continuing to make these; I'm looking forward to the finale!
tarafan
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by tarafan »

Super!!!
I love kinky stuff. This one is the best of the Flux series. It would be great to get more of this. Your work become better and better.
In round 4 it was my first end. Later I reached the end with lot of lube and concentration and often near the edge.
There was an little countdown at the end of part 7. Had this started with 10, 9, ... I would had lost again. Such an countdown at the end with the permission to cum only at one to win, I would loose over and over again.

Thank you!!!
frenchgenius
Explorer
Explorer

Post by frenchgenius »

VINDICARE IS THE BEST !!! femdom handjob ,jerk off instructions with a mistress is very good idea :w00t: ! thank you! :-D
astania
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by astania »

latex queen was the best, epic. all after isnt flux :(
curiousSK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by curiousSK »

absolutely loved this tease, rounds 2 and 3 weren't really my thing but were still awesome, the round with the
assholes
I didn't really like, but other than that it was fantastic!

Thanks ^_^ :lol:
Best wishes - SK :oldtimer:
pease1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pease1 »

Latex round was absolutely amazing.

Might just have to track down that site and subscribe to get more of that content.

Hmm what IS the actress/site?
plissk3n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by plissk3n »

Awesome!
But I think this episode would fit better in it's own "kinky" series. I liked it so I've got no problem with it.
The first four rounds were good (name of the second girl?) but for me it started in round 5. Great idea and brilliantly done. For me it would have been harder in the end if you used fullscreen pictures as before in a really fast pace (~0.5) and not the gifs. Hope you've got another audioclips when not write me a PM ;)
The following rounds were awsome especially all the scenes from kink.com. Ever wished that someone would use stuff from the site but in truth: I could't imagine a good scene out of it, you proofed me wrong. Thank you!
I hate you a little for round 9 :no: didn't came for two weeks and knowing that my girlfriend promised me a ruined one for christman was it really hard to look at those man "not getting satisfaction" :\'-(
I would love to know the name of site in round 6 with the red "S" in the corner.

Thanks and waiting eagerly for Flux 6 but please take your time till it's perfect. How about a kinkseries after that? :innocent:
greets plissk3n
covah
Explorer
Explorer

Post by covah »

plissk3n wrote:Awesome!
But I think this episode would fit better in it's own "kinky" series. I liked it so I've got no problem with it.
The first four rounds were good (name of the second girl?) but for me it started in round 5. Great idea and brilliantly done. For me it would have been harder in the end if you used fullscreen pictures as before in a really fast pace (~0.5) and not the gifs. Hope you've got another audioclips when not write me a PM ;)
The following rounds were awsome especially all the scenes from kink.com. Ever wished that someone would use stuff from the site but in truth: I could't imagine a good scene out of it, you proofed me wrong. Thank you!
I hate you a little for round 9 :no: didn't came for two weeks and knowing that my girlfriend promised me a ruined one for christman was it really hard to look at those man "not getting satisfaction" :\'-(
I would love to know the name of site in round 6 with the red "S" in the corner.

Thanks and waiting eagerly for Flux 6 but please take your time till it's perfect. How about a kinkseries after that? :innocent:
greets plissk3n
+1

the scene is from the fashionistas series

finally got around to watching it. not a huge fan of kinky personally but still! this is the best one yet imo (out of all the series and spinoffs)! and i've only watched half of it too, haha
hardspank
Explorer
Explorer

Post by hardspank »

Who is the first girl? :) she is the best of the lot!
musclelegman
Explorer
Explorer

Post by musclelegman »

Excellent!
I have the entire CH and Flux Series. And this is the first time I came close to release.
Klixen and Mistress T were a great edition.
I also agree with hardspank. The chic in the first dance scene was super hot. We really do need more of that.

So keep up the great work V.
Look forward to the last installment
Haggard316
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by Haggard316 »

OMG that was amazing, I love this Cock Hero stuff, the ruined orgasms was brilliant

Jerks off every day that ends with the letter "Y"