Cock Hero Twelve

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

bookworm
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: Cock Hero Twelve

Post by bookworm »

Awesome stuff, you just get better and better.
Spoiler: show
The Mind Blown? section was not to my taste. The flashing screen was distracting and I much prefer your all girl material. Section 9 was amazing!
I don't think I will ever need any other stroking material with this series. My penis and I thank you.
isaccs77
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by isaccs77 »

first one I couldn't make it to the end...didn't even finish round 2. This is high quality.

Thanks for the hard work! :0)
pupola
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by pupola »

Does anyone know what scenes the 1 and 7 round is from? :w00t:
ThomasKu
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ThomasKu »

Another great Cock Hero match! Thank you for your great work!!!

Didn't make it to the end though. The cute blonde and the fast beat got me in the final round... The beat matches the music great and you picked some really nice girls there.

My favorite moment is unfortunately already minute 4-5. I just love to see a naked girl dance to matching music. And the idea of a split screen was just awesome! (minute: 5) And when you tuned in the girls moaning, I almost lost it!

Why wasn't round 6 (easy) the warm up round? I mean round 1 is called warm up, but with that hot girl and the fast beat it's just another hard round.

The flashing screen was a nice idea, but not my thing. It was pretty distracting.

I don't like the beat during the reward round. That's just my opinion, but why is there still a beat, when you have won the game anyway? A beat for the first few minutes would be okay, but then I'd like a message that says something like "Okay winner, now get yourself off and stroke just how you like it. You worked hard for that. You don't have to control yourself anymore now!" ...or something like that.

But the idea of the beat itself is great. And you do it so well. I mean, it matches the music, there are fast and slow passages and you don't overdo the beat-change during a scene. I mean when the beat changes every two minutes from 1-234-5 to 123-4-5 or something it's just too difficult and distracts from the video that's supposed to be watched.

So keep up the great work! I'm always looking forward to the next part!

Oh, and did you consider splitting up the scenes? (I know. Sounds absurd, after putting them together with huge effort...) But each scene could be downloaded separate and also easier than a gigantic file that lasts over an hour. And another advantage would be that everyone could create his own private Cock Hero by simply creating a playlist of some scenes.
Pervert Heart
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Pervert Heart »

Can anyone awnser me? It's like the Cock Hero eleven were the 11th round is the cum round?

In this the 12th round is the cum round too?
andyp
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by andyp »

Pervert Heart wrote:Can anyone awnser me? It's like the Cock Hero eleven were the 11th round is the cum round?

In this the 12th round is the cum round too?
Yeah pal 12 is cum round....
Pervert Heart
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Pervert Heart »

andyp wrote:
Yeah pal 12 is cum round....
Thanks, sorry to bother with that.

I will download and give my feedback.

You don't expect anyone to be able to finish it without cheating... well, I'll accept the challenge 8-)
hiphopanonymous
Explorer
Explorer

Post by hiphopanonymous »

I'm sure this has a lot to do with taste, but I was able to survive from beginning to the end of Round 12 without much difficulty. Rounds 2-6 sort of felt like filler. *shrug* The rest of it was great as always.
narikoisheavenly
Explorer
Explorer

Post by narikoisheavenly »

That final round 11, was AWESOME.
OMG, one of the greatest scenes ever in Cock Hero.
I survived that scene by a mere second or two.

Beautiful work Andyp. I liked the flashing screen idea, but like most it was pretty distracting.

Also, for the cum round, though I love that you use the encouragement videos, I think it'd be better if there was simply a hot video and a "double time" beat for the entire video.

The slow build up is nice in theory, but it's just a major shift in pace that seems a bit boring for me.
Just my opinion though. I'm sure many people are pretty fine with how everything is currently.
KayDee
Explorer
Explorer

Post by KayDee »

All I have to say is that this is the first video I haven't been able to get through on the first try. Lost on round 2, the double time part killed me, it was so long. And this is coming from someone who did all 6 of the original Cock Hero vids in one sitting.

I will, of course, give it another go. Maybe I was too horny this time.
andyp
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by andyp »

Would anyone be able to shed any light why this is been rated 3.x?

I think its a little low... Anyone that rated it low would you mind giving me some feedback?

Cheers

Andyp
Human
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Human »

andyp wrote:Would anyone be able to shed any light why this is been rated 3.x?

I think its a little low... Anyone that rated it low would you mind giving me some feedback?

Cheers

Andyp

What the hell...I think this is your best tease to date.

People who have rated this low must have some agenda

*looks into it*
OK, Cock Hero Nations, which was a TOTM nominee (and which went into a tiebraker during the contest) now has a 2.9 rating.

CH 11 is now at 3.3.
Absolutely ridiculous.

Methinks someone is spamming low ratings.

Admins/mods: could you look into this?
:love: :love: :love: Stoya :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Denisa Heaven :love: :love: :love:
:love: :love: :love: Blue Angel :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Caprice :love: :love: :love:
KayDee
Explorer
Explorer

Post by KayDee »

Cheers

Andyp
The way I see it it could be one of a few things. In the past there have been some people who spoke out about just not liking the Cock Hero series of vids. Maybe they think there's too many and that they're too highly rated or maybe they just don't think they belong on the site (I specifically a few people saying that there isn't much of a tease element to it, I disagree).

Maybe it's people who just didn't like the content but I find that one hard to believe since from just the first couple rounds and skimming through the rest everything is basically in line with your past vids and this one seems to be the most polished one yet and with some of the best content.

Perhaps people have just found this one to be too hard so since they can't complete it they give it a lower grade. I've already said that I think it's the hardest yet, not that that's a bad thing.

Or it could just be people down voting it for the sake of trolling. The series is now extremely popular and with that will probably come its own fair share of critics who dislike it just to be different.
andyp
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by andyp »

KayDee wrote:

Cheers

Andyp
The way I see it it could be one of a few things. In the past there have been some people who spoke out about just not liking the Cock Hero series of vids. Maybe they think there's too many and that they're too highly rated or maybe they just don't think they belong on the site (I specifically a few people saying that there isn't much of a tease element to it, I disagree).

Maybe it's people who just didn't like the content but I find that one hard to believe since from just the first couple rounds and skimming through the rest everything is basically in line with your past vids and this one seems to be the most polished one yet and with some of the best content.

Perhaps people have just found this one to be too hard so since they can't complete it they give it a lower grade. I've already said that I think it's the hardest yet, not that that's a bad thing.

Or it could just be people down voting it for the sake of trolling. The series is now extremely popular and with that will probably come its own fair share of critics who dislike it just to be different.
I think its down voting, look at "cock hero flux 3" the current totm - 3.3!!! that was 4.6 not so long ago wtf...

I've said this a few times now - and i don't want this to sound like i'm just saying it because of the rating (I'm not), but maybe cock hero should setup its own forum? would anyone join or be interested, dunno? I have had a few pm's in the past asking me to move it all to its own forum...

It would allow us to have areas such as music suggestions, video suggestions, ideas, and spin off's etc...

Dunno..

Don't read this as a knee jerk because its not and its not a rant either just a genuine idea...

Of course i would continue to post here, but just areas for suggestion would really help me when creating CH's...

Ideas?
Alliteration
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by Alliteration »

I'm not a fan of the cock hero series, but I figured I would post here because of the direction the topic has moved, and because data interests me....

Here are the *current* ratings for all the TOTM and FTOTM nominees for October:

Flash:
Sisters For Life II - 3.8
Gisele Part 2 - 3.8
Panty Worship - 3.7
Cum Play A Little Game With Me - 3.7
24 Stroking Challenge - 4.4

Classic:
Diene und gehorche I - 4.0
Will You Drink It For Me - 4.5
Cock Hero Flux Episode 3 - 3.4
The Sissy Teacher - 4.1
Maria Pavlova The Edge of Insanity - 4.0

Maybe it's normal for the ratings to dip a little bit after a tease has been around awhile, I don't know (and I don't really care to go back and look more than a month, haha)...but Flux episode 3 seems a bit *too* low. I see two possibilities here:

1) Someone (or multiple someones) is going back and downrating it...for what reason, I don't know.
2) People stumbling upon it after it's been up for awhile just aren't impressed, and it has high ratings at the start because of its following on the forums. (after all the "fans" have voted, and votes from non-registered users start coming in, each vote will count less).

I have no idea which one of these is the right explanation, but here's something to consider; the ratings for the cock hero teases are as follows:
andyp - 3.7, 3.3, 4.1, 2.8, 3.9, 3.7, 3.6, 4.3, 4.3,
vindicare - 3.5, 3.4, 3.3, 3.7, 4.3

As for Cock Hero 12 being currently at a 3.7 - maybe the interest is just starting to die down a bit. Keep in mind here that someone with an opinion will probably only speak up with it if they really like it, or really hate it - people who think it's decent, fair, or average most likely won't bother. Or, looking at the ratings above, maybe people overall just don't think they're super amazing teases.

Another point is that the tease "Breakthrough" by 1885 is currently at a 3.8. I liked this tease, so I've been watching it, and it was sitting at 4.2 for awhile...then it started dropping. Maybe the same thing applies here.

But anyway, we can't really know for sure what's going on with the ratings without knowing how many votes are being cast, and when. If the votes are a normal amount for a tease, and spread out somewhat evenly over time, then it's just that people don't like then. If however, there's a large cluster of low votes in a short timeframe, then someone is messing with the ratings. I'm not sure if this information is available, or if it can be revealed...but it would sure shed some light on the issue.