Released: The Stroker Ace Challenge! (feedback plz!)

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

frenchgenius
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Released: The Stroker Ace Challenge! (feedback plz!)

Post by frenchgenius »

:-D GOOD JOB! GOOD IDEA ! IS IT POSSIBLE WITH A FEMDOM AND MISTRESS ? WITH JERK OFF INSTRUCTIONS? WITH FETISH,NYLON AND HEELS ? TEASE AND DENIAL?COCK CONTROL? JOI GAME,RED LIGHT,YELLOW LIGHT,GREEN LIGHT? HYPNOTIC FEMDOM? FEMDOM IS VERY VERY GOOD!!! THANK YOU AND EXCUSE ME FOR MY BAD ENGLISH, I M FRENCH. :wave:
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

frenchgenius wrote::-D GOOD JOB! GOOD IDEA ! IS IT POSSIBLE WITH A FEMDOM AND MISTRESS ? WITH JERK OFF INSTRUCTIONS? WITH FETISH,NYLON AND HEELS ? TEASE AND DENIAL?COCK CONTROL? JOI GAME,RED LIGHT,YELLOW LIGHT,GREEN LIGHT? HYPNOTIC FEMDOM? FEMDOM IS VERY VERY GOOD!!! THANK YOU AND EXCUSE ME FOR MY BAD ENGLISH, I M FRENCH. :wave:

This is easier to read

Good job! Good idea ! Is it possible with a femdom and mistress ? With jerk off instructions? With fetish,nylon and heels ? Tease and denial?cock control? Joi game,red light,yellow light,green light? Hypnotic femdom? Femdom is very very good!!! Thank you and excuse me for my bad English, I'm French.

Try not to shout.
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
frenchgenius
Explorer
Explorer

Post by frenchgenius »

i shout because the distance with london is so long . :lol: :lol: :lol:
supermokkori
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by supermokkori »

Once again, thanks all for the great feedback - informative and critical. :thumbsup:
salnayven wrote:for favorites, I think I preferred the 'teaser' round (round 1) for content but the beats in the later rounds. but increasing the xxx-ness of the content in the rounds made total sense to increase the difficulty.
Thanks salnayven for the kind words. :-)

I may have typed this before, but finding "teaser" content for the Stage 1 Rounds was probably one of the harder things about this tease. Maybe it's just me, but watching a girl stick a dildo in and out of her pussy - it's just not arousing for me at all. To me, it's all about watching the girls move their gorgeous figures - that's what really appeals to me. And finding videos of hot girls that really know how to seductive groove is a lot harder than you think! ;-)
Vinc wrote:The breaks were too long and too many of them, also the "high intensity" parts with the red "Stroke" were just to short. Maybe I'm not the average stroker. I bet you know the Cock Hero 11 Video, Taht was very challenging.
Gsus wrote:I felt this too. Where there was an extended break I think it'd have been better with a green 1-2 and where it was a green 1-2 it would have been better as a yellow 1-2-3 for example.

The yellow 1-2-3-4 is a good beat and I think those bits were just right. At times though the red beat came on and I was thinking uh-oh, this is going to be difficult and then it stopped too soon.
Vinc & Gsus, thanks for the very useful feedback. :yes:

I can see both your points and admittedly, my first full version of the Stroker Ace video tease had a lot more RED beats and fewer breaks in Stage 2 and especially Stage 3 - I think at one point in Stage 3, I had a 3 minute section of straight RED level stroke beats. But I decided to pull back on the difficulty just to be safe, especially for my first video tease. As both of you are veterans of the 'Cock Hero' series, I figure you'll need something much more difficult. :-P If I ever get the itch to do another Stroker Ace video tease, I'll definitely amp up the difficulty. :-D
Gsus wrote:So far nobody I think has made a Cock hero type thing that's really really difficult other than Anatomy, I think there's room to make things difficult.

Your tease though is very good, and incredibly well created, so don't take this as a negative, just suggestions on how to polish it.

If you look at some Andy's latest work you'll see some very sadistic parts where if you've been barely managing to keep yourself from losing it he turns up the heat with a double time and that makes it very nice and difficult. I think you were trying for that, I think perhaps the extended breaks and the long green periods perhaps made it so easy that those bits weren't the challenge they might have been.
Thanks again Gsus for the very in-depth feedback. :yes:

And don't worry, I have pretty thick skin and I always like hearing what I can improve regardless if it's negative at all.

And yes, I was trying to "turn up the heat" with some double time moments... but as I stated above, I had extended breaks placed for the benefit of first time viewers. Additionally, one benefit that 'Cock Hero' has is the perks system, so in some of the crazier/insane stroke beats in the 'Cock hero' series, you can use a perk to get through it. In Stroker Ace, I wanted to keep it simpler with just one major perk (the Timeout) so I felt I had to be just a little more safe with my stroke beats. Again, if there's a sequel, the gloves are coming off! :lol:
brewster wrote:As someone who has played and beaten all of the Cock Heroes, I found this to be just as enjoyable and on par in terms of quality with all of those. Normally I can't keep up and get confused to the proper beat when there isn't a stroke meter, but this was very easy to follow. The cowbell sound wasn't annoying in the least bit for me, the only sound that would be better is if they were varied breathy moans.

My favorite parts were the slow sensual stroking parts coupled with soothing vocal trance, as the intensity in stroking speed built up so did the visual content. However the "intense" stroking parts were too far and few between, and they were short. So I had no difficulty completing this challenge with all of my timeouts left. But I did very much enjoy the ride. There was one time I felt the familiar surge of myself starting to "edge" for a brief moment, but then the beat went back to a green 1-2.
Thanks very much brewster for the great and informative feedback. :yes:

I'm very satisfied that the format and staging of my scenes came across to you and hopefully others as well; I tried to "build up" the arousal per Stage and it sounds like I just need to make longer, more difficult beat rhythms and less breaks... again, that is if I do a sequel. 8-)
Video Tease Fan wrote:Hey Supermokkori,

I registered just to leave you feedback becasue I was absolutely amazed by the quality of the video. I've played all of the Cock Heroes and although all of them are remarkabl good, the way the beats were structured rarely did much for me. Stroker Ace, however, was a great evolution of the Video Tease.

I particularly liked how you built intensity levels of the beats, gradually increasing the level of the tease within each round and between levels. Thank you so much for your hard work.

I was just wondering when you'll be releasing another one, and if you're taking requests, could you please make it more difficult. Much much more difficult. I like a challenge.

I reckon if you add surprise "as fast as you can" beats at the right moments, like right after slow beats or just before really hot scenes, it would make some round near impossible to get past.
Welcome to Milovana, Video Tease Fan and thanks a bunch for the very complimentary feedback. :blush:

When you say "make it more difficult, much much more difficult", can you be a bit more specific? Do you just mean adding "as fast as you can" beats, or is it similar to the feedback Vinc, Gsus and brewster have stated? Just want to know any specifics - like are the RED beats not difficult enough, not long enough? or is it just too many extended Breaks? Or something else?

I actually had an early "stroke as fast as you can" beat section in one part of the Stage 3, Round 2 portion... but in the end I didn't use it cuz it kinda ran counter to the music rhythm and I really don't want to do that; that is, I want to make sure the stroke rhythm beat is always "in sync" with the beat to the music. That might limit what stroke beat rhythms I can use, but I think that's part of the charm of the Stroker Ace video - that you can actually enjoy the music while getting your stroke on. :music:

Anyways, thanks everyone for the great feedback! :yes:
frenchgenius
Explorer
Explorer

Post by frenchgenius »

:-( please i want a strokeathon with a mistress instructions ,tantric cock tease .it s possible ? thank you :w00t:
M4tsu0
Explorer
Explorer

Post by M4tsu0 »

haha i kinda feel familiar with some of the scenes and also the last copyright logo :innocent:
so i look back at my collections
actually i've watched your videos before the stroker ace challenge :wave:
The "Stimulating Montage Acts" you've made about 6 months ago
no wonder the songs and scenes are so familar :lol:
Both are nicely done for their own purpose and audience :yes:
texasinstruments
Explorer
Explorer

Post by texasinstruments »

Great work! This is the best cock hero style video I've seen so far.
vindicare
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by vindicare »

Hey all!

Contratulations supermokkori to your first release! Welcome to the creator-world! :-D

I played this vid a while ago and it completely blew me away. I had so much praise & feedback to give that I didn't have time to write it all down directly after, so I've been delaying my forum post for a while. Anyways, here I am and now it's time to give you the feedback that you deserve (which every creator is constantly looking for).

First off, I can't believe how much work you put into this! As a creator to another, I can really see how much editing, writing, scene selections and planning you have made in this movie! Completely awesome! Now you know what it's like to be a creator and how time-consuming it is! Thx for the appreciation! :-D

About the beat bar
Now I completely agree with you! The ambivalence of the beat bar is something I continously struggle with. I even created a poll a while back to see what the players thought. In my opinion it takes away some of the focus from the scene, but it still can be helpful in beat changes and tricky beats.

In my Flux series I try to battle this struggle with using simple beats and still having the stroke bar around. It's the best solution I've found yet, but when I play this video I kinda get jeollous of not having the bar, which is making the scene more intense. All I can say is that it's a hard choice for the creator (at least for me).

Feedback
First off, I want to say that I completely understand how you feel about not creating another video after releasing this video. After releasing CH6 - The final challenge I found myself in the same thoughts, completely exhausted. What I found out later is that after taking a break from creating, you find yourself compelled to begin another project. It IS very time-consuming and hard work, but it's still FUN!

The factor that decides how long break you have and if you're creating another movie is the FEEDBACK you get from the players. With that said;

Try to give supermokkori as much feedback as possible and try to make negative feedback into constructive feedback!!

Okey then, here's my feedback which you deserve!:

Overall
-Amazing structure! All the planning really shines through making it a complete movie and a blast to play!
-The use of the host and how much work you put into her, very teasing and involving
-Beat sound - I know a few have been complaining, but I like the distinct sound making it very hearable and easy to follow, especially since you're not using the stroke bar. Your goal with it succeeds!
-Difficulty was really great and challenging. What I like the most about this movie is how progressive it is (both beats and scenes).

Stage 1 - Round 1
Hot girl and nice movies, awesome intro. (I had planned on using her aswell :P)
Good beat variation, making me completely warmed up!

Stage 1 - Round 2
3 hot girls teasing which are my taste, awesome! Good music!
Only constructive feedback is that I would have liked the DawsonMiller clip to be a higher resolution, which makes it noticable mixing it with the other clips. Perhaps also using the scene of Brooke which I did (but then again u found her twistys scene which was awesome).

Stage 1 - Round 3
My favorite round! Completely awesome, sexy and teasing! This is my kind of round!
Good beats with good music (nice remix).
Only complaint is that you used alot of the girls I had planned on using :-P

Stage 2 - Round 1
Loved how you implemented the host, very good job!

Stage 2 - Round 2
Completely stunning introscene! I find her incredibly sexy! Almost edged in the end-

Stage 2 - Round 3
Barely made it, very hot montage! Had to use a time out!

Stage 3 - Round 1
Was on the edge the entire round. Thank god that no faster beats came! Awesome voice/music.

Stage 3 - Round 2
Very good again! Hot montage!

Stage 3 - Round 3
Incredibly challenging, second timeout used in the end!

Incredible ending!

Summary
Completely awesome job! This is honestly my favorite movie now (up there with Anatomy which I really like). I hope you can rest some now and we look forward to your next movie!

Let me know if you need any help!

Cheers!
Vindicare
CynFul1
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by CynFul1 »

Great mix of scenes. Like the progression of three sets of three moving from tease scenes to more hardcore material, and I like that you mix both professional quality stuff with the girl-and-her-webcam material.

Would love to see more releases, if you're up for it.
Human
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Human »

If you liked this tease, please consider "voting" for it in TOTM competition for Nov 2011 by posting in the thread:
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8161

Sample post: "I vote for The Stroker Ace Challenge by supermokkori for TOTM november 2011"

(Its not in the poll list due to cheating: http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8148 )
:love: :love: :love: Stoya :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Denisa Heaven :love: :love: :love:
:love: :love: :love: Blue Angel :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Caprice :love: :love: :love:
supermokkori
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by supermokkori »

So after some thought and time-off, I'm still undecided about doing a true sequel. :-|

That said, I AM planning to do an HD Remix! :lol:

Basically, going to use parts of scenes I had intended in making longer and/or scenes that didn't make it into the final cut into a shorter high-definition (720p) version, with remixed versions of the songs or newer songs. Might be done by the end of the month, so I'll probably hold off till January to release it, as I'm also working on my first Flash Teases as well. ;-)

Anyway, going to reply to more feedback:
frenchgenius wrote::-( please i want a strokeathon with a mistress instructions ,tantric cock tease .it s possible ? thank you :w00t:
Hey frenchgenius, i appreciate your reply... but in terms of a mistress instruction video tease - well, that's not really my style. I mean, maybe there's a video tease director that could lay some dark industrial soundtrack behind a mistress giving you instruction and if that's your thing, cool... but that's not my thing, sorry.
M4tsu0 wrote:haha i kinda feel familiar with some of the scenes and also the last copyright logo :innocent:
so i look back at my collections
actually i've watched your videos before the stroker ace challenge :wave:
The "Stimulating Montage Acts" you've made about 6 months ago
no wonder the songs and scenes are so familar :lol:
Both are nicely done for their own purpose and audience :yes:
Thanks m4su0 for the kind words; and good to know that my other video works have actually been seen! :-D

I did use some a few scenes and a couple songs from the "Stimulating Montage" for the Stroker Ace video tease - namely the last song "Hey Baby", cuz... well, that song is just one of the best songs imho to use for these types of compilations. ;-)
texasinstruments wrote:Great work! This is the best cock hero style video I've seen so far.
Wow... thanks texas, that's quite a high compliment you place on me. Tho, you've probably seen CH 12 and CH Flux 4 by now, so your opinion might've changed by now. :lol:
vindicare wrote:Hey all!

Contratulations supermokkori to your first release! Welcome to the creator-world! :-D

I played this vid a while ago and it completely blew me away. I had so much praise & feedback to give that I didn't have time to write it all down directly after, so I've been delaying my forum post for a while. Anyways, here I am and now it's time to give you the feedback that you deserve (which every creator is constantly looking for).

First off, I can't believe how much work you put into this! As a creator to another, I can really see how much editing, writing, scene selections and planning you have made in this movie! Completely awesome! Now you know what it's like to be a creator and how time-consuming it is! Thx for the appreciation! :-D
Vindicare, you honor me with such high praise, buddy. :blush:

And really, after getting done with this video tease, I can't believe how you and andyp are able to put such high production values in your video teases without killing yourselves. Just doing the initial work of finding content alone is tedious work - so I salute both of you. It really irks me that neither of your two Cock Hero teases were nominated due to petty ballot stuffing and I REALLY HOPE this doesn't deter either of you from creating more video teases - just because some Milovana lamer wanted to undermine the voting process doesn't mean at all your video teases are not appreciated; if anything, you should take it as a compliment that there are some unscrupulous tease creators so envious of your skills that they HAVE TO CHEAT to win a TOTM nomination. :ras: Anyways, didn't want to make this a soapbox moment (I did that elsewhere), so back to your remarkable feedback.
vindicare wrote:Feedback
First off, I want to say that I completely understand how you feel about not creating another video after releasing this video. After releasing CH6 - The final challenge I found myself in the same thoughts, completely exhausted. What I found out later is that after taking a break from creating, you find yourself compelled to begin another project. It IS very time-consuming and hard work, but it's still FUN!

The factor that decides how long break you have and if you're creating another movie is the FEEDBACK you get from the players. With that said;

Try to give supermokkori as much feedback as possible and try to make negative feedback into constructive feedback!!
Indeed. While it would've been nice to be recognized with a TOTM nomination, not really sweating it - it's the feedback from viewers that really interest me, especially critical feedback. It's only by pointing out what you didn't like in this video tease that I can make improvements in the future (if I decide to make one). Anyway vindicare, your feedback was way infusive and pretty long, so just going to quote bits of it that I can reply to directly.
vindicare wrote:Stage 1 - Round 2
3 hot girls teasing which are my taste, awesome! Good music!
Only constructive feedback is that I would have liked the DawsonMiller clip to be a higher resolution, which makes it noticable mixing it with the other clips. Perhaps also using the scene of Brooke which I did (but then again u found her twistys scene which was awesome).
Yeah I also wish the Dawsonmiller clip would be higher resolution, but that was best that was available. And by Brooke, I assume you mean Brittany Bod. ;-) But yeah, when I do my remix version, i plan to only use HD footage. :yes:
vindicare wrote:Stage 1 - Round 3
My favorite round! Completely awesome, sexy and teasing! This is my kind of round!
Good beats with good music (nice remix).
Only complaint is that you used alot of the girls I had planned on using :-P
You actually mentioned this earlier as well and I should say, you should still use footage even if it's been seen in a previous video tease! I think that we're all going to use the footage differently with different music and as long as that footage is HOT, use it! I mean, I used the Malena Morgan dancing footage in Stage 1 - Round 3 where utopia had previously used it in his first "Mr. Edger" video tease and I don't think anyone has complained. So yeah, use it!
vindicare wrote:Summary
Completely awesome job! This is honestly my favorite movie now (up there with Anatomy which I really like). I hope you can rest some now and we look forward to your next movie!
Again vindi, you honor me with really high praise. :blush:

As I stated way earlier in this reply, the plan is to do an HD remix, but not a true sequel. Maybe after some time has passed, we'll see. :look:
CynFul1 wrote:Great mix of scenes. Like the progression of three sets of three moving from tease scenes to more hardcore material, and I like that you mix both professional quality stuff with the girl-and-her-webcam material.

Would love to see more releases, if you're up for it.
Thanks a bunch CynFul1 for the kind comments. Be on the lookout for the HD Remix! :yes:

Again, thanks a bunch for all the feedback - as I start planning on the editing next week for the HD Remix, if you have any more feedback, please add! And yes, I do plan on making it MUCH more difficult. :devil:

Cheers! 8-)
rlbigred319
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rlbigred319 »

This was a great production. Please do another one. Great choice of models and scenes. I agree with others that the cowbell really helps focus on the scene and not the stroke meter. Keep up the good work!
alchemi183
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by alchemi183 »

I just wanted to thank supermokkori for a great tease/vid. The Stroker Ace Challenge is amazingly good. I keep coming back to it. Love the simple yet challenging stroking, the music, the girls, the way it's broken into three parts...all of it.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.
realnot
Explorer
Explorer

Post by realnot »

I only recently found this site, and am new to the awesome Cock Hero concept. I've checked a few of them out, but IMO this one is the best of the bunch. For me it mostly has to do with what kind of content I like, and this one fits my tastes quite well. Great work!
msnidy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by msnidy »

Loved it! The first girl was amazing. Great job