The Elephant in the Room

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Re: The Elephant in the Room

Post by les »

Sighs as the slanging matches
                  Once more take hold
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
AngelAnna837
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by AngelAnna837 »

says what you want...you give you self so much cerdit...at the end of the day you are just a stupid gay wanker on the other end of the internet, and you will *never* in any life time hurt me so dont fool your self.... :lol:
masterstroke
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by masterstroke »

This is mildly entertaining.
Attachments
Robots2.jpg
Robots2.jpg (22.04 KiB) Viewed 1777 times
choice
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by choice »

more like:
masterstroke
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by masterstroke »

Or this
Attachments
As-The-World-Turns2.jpg
As-The-World-Turns2.jpg (33.72 KiB) Viewed 1772 times
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by janmb »

Nezhul wrote:All I can say - is that if it's a free speech site - all should be tolerated.
There is a massive difference between having freedom of speech/opinion/preferences etc on one hand, vs thinking that means you are welcome to say whatever you like on the other.

For some reason, a lot of people seem to think freedom of speech means being able to say or write whatever you like.

Just like in the rest of the world, this forum needs limits, just like any other in order to function over time.

This site needs the open philosophy adopted by seraph0x - but at the same time, that freedom is little worth if the site as a whole ends up as a cesspit full of personal bickering and quarrels. Difference of opinion or tastes is great - personal attacks never are any use to anyone at all. At best it is noise - often it is worse.

To seraph: As stated, I generally agree with your philosophy on non-moderation and having this forum as a non-editorial placeholder for people to use as they see fit. But at the same time, why would it be a problem to add personal attacks to the short list of no-noes? Removing personal crap would hardly get in the way of the basic freedom of speech, now would it? In fact, the two have nothing to do with one another. And clearly there is a massive majority of users on this site in favour of disallowing personal attacks.
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
inri2k6
Explorer
Explorer

Post by inri2k6 »

:lol: This thread is hilarious. Lighten the fuck up, you're taking your Milovana life way too seriously.
tBone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tBone »

inri2k6 wrote::lol: This thread is hilarious. Lighten the fuck up, you're taking your Milovana life way too seriously.
QFT
Also Indi, put your teases back up.
MyFreeCams: Great free cam site! Lot of girls who love teasing!

Protip: Use https://mega.co.nz/ for uploads.
Won't need to upload it anywhere else because it doesn't have the shitty restrictions all the others have. Besides emp, some people like seeding there, so keep that.
Morbid
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Morbid »

AngelAnna837 wrote: ...and the truth is you are all stupid fucking halfwits , with less compassion that a chicken nugget between you... you all just have to push and push and push to make sure your voice is heard to be the smart one. always having to be right, never even considering for a second that anyone is getting hurt, just so long as you make your self sounds big and important... so you know what, go and get a fucking life... if you have nothing etter to do than luck around here, flaming and insulting everyone to make them feel small and insulted then fuck you... that is truly my defintly of a sad loney ass-hole with nothing better to do...

I wish it wasn't but it's too true.. everywhere I go I see people flaming everyone else (except friends of them) about everything just to feel less insignificant

And it's just sad
I'll miss you indigo and wish we could have a last chat........ at least........
The greater wish would be that you never leave at all
Only if you ask very nicely.
PLEASE, pretty pretty please!!
Hmm.. Nope, still not gonna let you.
Human
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Human »

AngelAnna837 wrote: ...and the truth is you are all stupid fucking halfwits , with less compassion that a chicken nugget between you... you all just have to push and push and push to make sure your voice is heard to be the smart one. always having to be right, never even considering for a second that anyone is getting hurt, just so long as you make your self sounds big and important... so you know what, go and get a fucking life... if you have nothing etter to do than luck around here, flaming and insulting everyone to make them feel small and insulted then fuck you... that is truly my defintly of a sad loney ass-hole with nothing better to do...

Oh snap, I thought this was being said to Anna instead of Anna saying it to us.
:whistle: :look:
:love: :love: :love: Stoya :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Denisa Heaven :love: :love: :love:
:love: :love: :love: Blue Angel :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Caprice :love: :love: :love:
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by SexualChoc »

If I personalty
wrote angry notes to a Senator or Congressperson
I could be put on a watch list by police or FBI

If I am an employee of a corporation and I say things my employer does not like or appreciate I can get fired.

What role does a Moderator have here?
I keep hearing there are "rules" by Seraph
and yest I can not find them listed.... under his posts.
I see Mistress Jennifer posted something
but Are they what Seraph wants?

what exactly are these rules.
where are they? (link please)
I would appreciate an OLD link of rules that were in place,
as well as any new additions
as a Moderator I think this is a reasonable request
that all including Me should know what the rules are!
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
cumhardy
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Post by cumhardy »

inri2k6 wrote::lol: This thread is hilarious. Lighten the fuck up, you're taking your Milovana life way too seriously.
I know, some people need to get a life... I mean, this is a wank site and people are getting so worked up over it.

Indy, I like you, you were a good mod, dont leave... but deleting all your teases is drama queen attention seeking so yeah.... stop doing it :whistle:

Nezhul can be blunt and (I find) rude sometimes, but he definately isnt a troll. I would expect mods to be able to tell the difference. Do you really need 'guidelines' for this?
The only person I see (fail)trolling here is AngelAnna. :wave:

Also, how can we have D/s content without a bit of insulting each other? On a site like this I would expect the threshold for insult tolerance to be much higher than on a regular forum.
bob555
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bob555 »

First of all... ya I never post and my spelling is horrid

Forum posts are not a good place to have a discussion. even "over the phone" is not really a good place. Face to face works. Even if you dont want to sound like an ass you will come off like one, pointing out where some one is wrong in your opinion.

Everyone makes mistakes, mods can lock posts and somethimes doing so is a mistake. Even when someone posts that he thinks you are "truly sick" or "a whiny cunt" most likely he would never say that to your face. This is all text and it is easy to forget your good manners. The test is - If someone writes something that you think is dumb, moronic or a flame. Dont reply. treat it like you would treat the crazy person in the street shouting "immigrants eat our babies" Ignore him. no good can come of it anyway.

You are all adults, you are all functional humans. Dont use your time to flame on some internet forum. remember the good, forget the bad and forgive each other's mistakes and ramblings.

All this is getting way out of hand - Calm down people. Shake and make up, failing that ignore each other.

/rant_off

Bob
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

janmb wrote:To seraph: As stated, I generally agree with your philosophy on non-moderation and having this forum as a non-editorial placeholder for people to use as they see fit. But at the same time, why would it be a problem to add personal attacks to the short list of no-noes? Removing personal crap would hardly get in the way of the basic freedom of speech, now would it? In fact, the two have nothing to do with one another. And clearly there is a massive majority of users on this site in favour of disallowing personal attacks.
It's kinda off-topic here, so I started a thread on the free speech stuff:

http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7881