House of Edging - Level Two

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

House of Edging - Level Two

Post by 666 »

700 Pages in this one.... please report bugs, there must be some. Thanks a lot, hope you guys enjoy it. I reckon with the map it could be done in half an hour.... :-D
tBone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: House of Edging - Level Two

Post by tBone »

At first I couldn't figure out why your tease was getting such a low rating, then I realized it was because it required a password from a tease from two weeks ago. I would recommend not using codes on something that has release dates that far apart.
MyFreeCams: Great free cam site! Lot of girls who love teasing!

Protip: Use https://mega.co.nz/ for uploads.
Won't need to upload it anywhere else because it doesn't have the shitty restrictions all the others have. Besides emp, some people like seeding there, so keep that.
supermokkori
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by supermokkori »

Two small bugs:
Spoiler: show
Room 111 - I assume it's a dead end, but text didn't specify as such.

Room 99: Text says you go to Room 17, but button say s Room 29
Going to go through a second run, to rooms I didn't check out on first run.

BTW, making a map is almost a necessity for this tease.
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 666 »

Hmm, I didn't realise it had been two weeks! Shows how long it took.... bloody annoyed about the votes though. Moan about it in the forum if you must.

Will remove code, though that kind of renders the ending pointless. :no:
Spoiler: show
Room111 you can't go back once you get there, it's not a dead end...
Will change the text on the other one.
Thanks for letting me know.
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 666 »

Have changed the button and added text to room 111. Really, really pissed off right now about those votes. I can't tell you how many hours this took, a LOT of work.
Arseholes.
slavejack
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by slavejack »

Going West from room 116 took me to room 115. Giong West from there took me to room 78. Maybe it's supposed to. *grins*

Room 81 has a South(one-way) door but room 90 has a North door back to room 81.
sklavux
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by sklavux »

I think the first tease was excellente and i wrote the code. I don´t understand the low rate for the second tease. Here, many authors are doing an amazing job, so i suggest people think a bit before voting.
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 666 »

sklavux wrote:I think the first tease was excellente and i wrote the code. I don´t understand the low rate for the second tease. Here, many authors are doing an amazing job, so i suggest people think a bit before voting.
Thank you, considering how long it took to construct this tease, you'd think people would be prepared to put in a little bit of effort to play the game wouldn't you? Well, lesson learned... I won't be doing any more code accessed teases in the future.
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 666 »

slavejack wrote:Going West from room 116 took me to room 115. Giong West from there took me to room 78. Maybe it's supposed to. *grins*

Room 81 has a South(one-way) door but room 90 has a North door back to room 81.
:huh:
I'm not surprised, I knew there would be some mistakes... it was a massive project!
I will sort these out and thanks for letting me know.
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 666 »

Both those errors now sorted!

For the people who have finished level 2, how long did it take you?
tBone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tBone »

666 wrote:Thank you, considering how long it took to construct this tease, you'd think people would be prepared to put in a little bit of effort to play the game wouldn't you? Well, lesson learned... I won't be doing any more code accessed teases in the future.
Yeah, even Decker's teases get low votes when he uses passwords. Tis the nature of our lazy community. Doesn't help that people are able to vote on webteases without actually finishing them.
MyFreeCams: Great free cam site! Lot of girls who love teasing!

Protip: Use https://mega.co.nz/ for uploads.
Won't need to upload it anywhere else because it doesn't have the shitty restrictions all the others have. Besides emp, some people like seeding there, so keep that.
chris100
Explorer
Explorer

Post by chris100 »

well I for one have not finished level 2 yet, so unable to answer the time question.

That said, I feel for you 666, Its obviously taken a lot of time and effort on you part to create such a fantastic tease. I too would be heavily pee'd off if such a project gets kicked to low ratings because of the mindless users not having a code

Im sorry but how hard is it to search for level 1 to obtain the code ?

I agree that ratings should not be able to be posted until completion ( well maybe 1/4 completion)

the code should stay in my view...

Big thumbs up to you 666 - this tease is cracking

chris
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 666 »

Thanks Chris, I appreciate it. Yes, how hard is it really to go back and do the other tease first? Besides, if you can't make it through that one, you've got no hope getting through this one...
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by janmb »

tBone wrote:
666 wrote:Thank you, considering how long it took to construct this tease, you'd think people would be prepared to put in a little bit of effort to play the game wouldn't you? Well, lesson learned... I won't be doing any more code accessed teases in the future.
Yeah, even Decker's teases get low votes when he uses passwords. Tis the nature of our lazy community. Doesn't help that people are able to vote on webteases without actually finishing them.
At the very least, voting should require you to go past the opening page, preferably on the last page only, as for regular teases
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
ka42
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ka42 »

666 I like the tease!! I didn't finish it yet, but the start is great!!

I tried without mapping, but that demands to much edges, so I will make a map next try.

I really hope you will make another one!