Mr. Edger - The Self Control Course #1

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Re: Mr. Edger - The Self Control Course #1

Post by les »

might help to register (free)
            Suspect lots of milo fans using file.it
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
utopia
Explorer
Explorer

Post by utopia »

Wow guys, Thanks for all your comments so far!

I am uploading the file to another site now. Hopefully everyone will be able to download now.

I will make the beats a bit louder in the next course.
Yes, the POP will be used alot more, I just didnt want to overshadow the lovely videos with too many new instructions in the very first episode.

I will post the new download link as soon as its ready.

ITS READY:
http://www.filehosting.org/file/details ... urse_1.rar

/Utopia
Nightwalker
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by Nightwalker »

This One is great! Absolutely fantastic work! Can't wait for the next session, though I didn't make it through this thin in whole.
Blew my Load in the final Session ;) Maybe because I didn't shoot in 15 days. Will try again tomorrow :P Think then it wil be a lot more easy ;)
tiger_up
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by tiger_up »

Hi,

The tease is great, way better than Cock Hero, really loved the warm up session and balls touching instructions.

Also I have a question why you're not allowed to cum at the end of the movie. After so much stroking it would be good if there is a reward of release :)
utopia
Explorer
Explorer

Post by utopia »

tiger_up wrote:Hi,

The tease is great, way better than Cock Hero, really loved the warm up session and balls touching instructions.

Also I have a question why you're not allowed to cum at the end of the movie. After so much stroking it would be good if there is a reward of release :)
Thanks for you kind words :) Im glad that you liked the variation. There will be more of that.
Maybe some of the future coaches will reward you if you make it through the sessions :)

/utopia
utopia
Explorer
Explorer

Post by utopia »

Nightwalker wrote:This One is great! Absolutely fantastic work! Can't wait for the next session, though I didn't make it through this thin in whole.
Blew my Load in the final Session ;) Maybe because I didn't shoot in 15 days. Will try again tomorrow :P Think then it wil be a lot more easy ;)
Yeah I know that last one is pretty tough.. Im sure you will get through it tomorrow though!! Good luck :)
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by janmb »

Great work utopia, looking forward to the next part. Amazingly, and against the usual trend, I actually made it through in one go.
Spoiler: show
The only wish I have for future installments is more actual edging... For me, stamina tests is the very opposite, since the only way (for me) to get through is to make darn sure I get nowhere even near the edge... The closer to the edge I get the less stimulation it takes to maintain or increase the level of arousal ;-) Some commanded edging mixed into it would be fun, not to mention making the stamina sections harder :-P
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
pease1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pease1 »

My compliments on an excellent video. I look forward to your future efforts.
utopia
Explorer
Explorer

Post by utopia »

janmb wrote:Great work utopia, looking forward to the next part. Amazingly, and against the usual trend, I actually made it through in one go.
Spoiler: show
The only wish I have for future installments is more actual edging... For me, stamina tests is the very opposite, since the only way (for me) to get through is to make darn sure I get nowhere even near the edge... The closer to the edge I get the less stimulation it takes to maintain or increase the level of arousal ;-) Some commanded edging mixed into it would be fun, not to mention making the stamina sections harder :-P
Thanks alot for you comment. I already got some ideas how to implement that in some of the future courses!
curiousSK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by curiousSK »

loved the editing and the way in which the area of pleasure was shown, it was a little easy (but i'm assuming it's gunna get harder). Also, clips which are a little bit more hardcore would be great, just find girls dancing to be a bit repetitive to be honest :)
Best wishes - SK :oldtimer:
pease1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pease1 »

curiousSK wrote:loved the editing and the way in which the area of pleasure was shown, it was a little easy (but i'm assuming it's gunna get harder). Also, clips which are a little bit more hardcore would be great, just find girls dancing to be a bit repetitive to be honest :)
Can't disagree here.
utopia
Explorer
Explorer

Post by utopia »

The next course will be more hardcore I promise :)
thurmal
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by thurmal »

Postby Razen » Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:08 am
1-2 count equal up-down or updown-updown?
I've been wondering this too, natural to do updown-updown but I have to say some CHs are near impossible like this so is it sposed to be up-down??
utopia
Explorer
Explorer

Post by utopia »

thurmal wrote:
Postby Razen » Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:08 am
1-2 count equal up-down or updown-updown?
I've been wondering this too, natural to do updown-updown but I have to say some CHs are near impossible like this so is it sposed to be up-down??
One beat is, down.up :)
zenlover
Chief Betatester
Chief Betatester
I am a: Switch

Post by zenlover »

Frustratingly, I still can't download it, at either site. I think my ISP is gradually blocking these sites or ther is something else going on. I'm stuck in the "request download link" to "Download" to "request download link" on ifile.it, and a similar no go on the other. :no:
Interestingly, deposit files, and others are behaving the same, but only where I try from home on my ISP, which is hughsnet (the two way satelite folks) on the road, in hotels, most work.

But ORON keeps working, anywhwere.

If anyone knows a work-around for this, I'd love to know it, as I won't be "on the road" for a while, and I would LOVE to check out Utopia's work... Purely for scientific purposes, of course... :-P
KINKY FACT: I'm more of a tease and delay guy than tease & deny... prolong pleasure, but don't deny it! I submit to others on cam shows once a week or so. Contact me to be notified.