Add voices

Do you think Milovana.com is perfect in every way? Hopefully not, so what can we do to improve? Every idea, suggestion or criticism is highly appreciated.
male2train
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Add voices

Post by male2train »

I think it would really add to the enjoyment of this sight if you arrnged to have audible commands from the ladies as opposed to just texted captions. would be worth paying extra for
male2train
texturedshroom
Taste the shroom
Taste the shroom

Re: Add voices

Post by texturedshroom »

What ladies? It's mostly guys writing these teases; I hate to break it to you. If you really want to hear our voices though be our guest!
green
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by green »

We could alter the pitch of our voice to get a female voice, haha ;).

Anyways, I agree with tex. Also adding a certain voice may destroy the fantasy for some, who expected their domme to have a different voice.

-green-
You can own the earth and still - All you'll own is earth until
You can paint with all the colors of the wind
Foxhawke
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Foxhawke »

The name escapes me at the moment, but wasn't there some lady who did a recording of a tease or two a while ago? Voice could be great, but sometimes the imagination is even better. It would be nice to mix things up from time to time, but there's also other places that offer it, especially if you are willing to pay. :-)
miatly
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by miatly »

My opinion is that most voice actresses suck. There is usually too much giggling and simpering noises; These noises would be really sexy in person, but most of the time they just drag out the audio. It's like those teases where they give you 30 seconds to read the intro text and you only needed 5. And yeah, I know sometimes the point is to drag it out.

I'll also second the imagination thought. Voice overs are almost too intimate. It's like those teases where they want you to dildo your ass, but you aren't really into that; Or like when there is some kind of feminization angle to a tease and it's not you thing. Sometimes you can gloss over it and enjoy the rest of the tease, sometimes it's the whole theme. With audio you are a bit more forced into the scenario. And yeah, I know sometimes the point is to be forced.

And while I'm pointing out everything wrong with teases, consider jerk off instruction videos. They're pretty nice, but they can't tell how hard you are, or when you edge, or how close you really are to coming. They get the job done though. The more immersive a tease is, the more custom tailored and dynamic it has to be.

I guess what I'm driving at is that teasing is an art and it is damn hard to tailor something for everyone. Don't take my criticisms too hard. Most of us are amateurs and I'll take what I can get and be thankful. It's far easier to find wrong in something than to do it right.
masterstroke
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by masterstroke »

The subject of adding voices has been approached before. I think adding voices would be interesting.

However, since most of the people who write the teases are men there are basically two options.

1. Voice changer. There are many on the market. Here's a link to one of many on the market:
http://www.audio4fun.com/voice-over.htm

2. Voice synthesis (Text to Voice)

AT&T has a demo program at
http://www.research.att.com/~ttsweb/tts/demo.php

You can also hear some sample voices at http://www.naturalreaders.com/sample.htm

You can also purchase a text to voice programs.

I've experimented with a voice changer and didn't have much success.

I have thought of purchasing a text to voice program but am deciding if it would be worth the cost.

I'm sure there are freeware voice changer and voice synthesis programs out there. I just haven't looked very hard.

The final option is to find a woman who is willing and able to perform voice instructions. :-)
cumhardy
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Post by cumhardy »

masterstroke wrote:
2. Voice synthesis (Text to Voice)

AT&T has a demo program at
http://www.research.att.com/~ttsweb/tts/demo.php

You can also hear some sample voices at http://www.naturalreaders.com/sample.htm

You can also purchase a text to voice programs.

I have thought of purchasing a text to voice program but am deciding if it would be worth the cost.
It might be worth the purchase but where are you going to find enough erotic photos of stephen hawking to make a webtease with that voice synthesiser??
green
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by green »

I tried an old version of that programme months ago. It's fun !

You can get a really realistic female voice with that programme (I'ts a little scarry ;)).

-green-
You can own the earth and still - All you'll own is earth until
You can paint with all the colors of the wind