RELEASE: CH - Slutty & Kinky

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Romero
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

RELEASE: CH - Slutty & Kinky

Post by Romero »

I decided to release the S&K video too. It's not quite as I'd hoped it would turn out but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be doing anything else to it anyways so I might as well release it like this rather than not at all. Maybe some of you will like it anyways.

So there is NO beatmeter and NO on screen ques for stroking. There are however instructions in the form of a JOI thruout the video. If you want to try this, stroke as you want but hold on to cumming until the end. There will be edging along the way if you listen to the instructions.

Themes for the video include latex, nurses, spitting, spanking and the like. Nothing "really" hard so no need to worry if you're not into that.

Here you go:

Code: Select all

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:1EB9FBF446673CF533FCAD93F87CC15BDF7F5624&dn=CH-S%26K.mp4&tr=udp%3a//tracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80/announce

I probably won't be doing other videos anytime soon since I'm quite busy with other stuff and because I couldn't figure out what to do with the beatmeter/etc. stuff.

So I've been quietly working on new stuff and decided to give you guys a heads up.
I will be releasing two new videos at the same time, as they will have a different target audience each. The videos might have a couple of the same songs each but will mostly be different all the way.

The videos are:

CH Thick & Juicy 3 - more of the same stuff as in parts 1 and 2 - Released

CH Slutty & Kinky - this is going to be a fetish video of sorts, it will have stuff like hairy pussies, young girls with mature women, maybe some fisting etc. Nothing extreme here and all of the scenes will feature performers that appear to enjoy the action as I'm not into any kind of extreme stuff. Pretty and hot women only.

Both videos are going to be using the faster/slower-theme, as I grew frustrated to the beat matching. I had a bunch of tracks beat matched and ready to go, but since a couple of the new CH videos had them SO much better and synced spot on, I decided to drop the idea as I wasn't going to get them as good.
I think however that the slower/faster thing will work too, I'm making a color coded thing to go with it and hopefully the songs selected are going to provide a natural beat that's easy to follow.

Each video will be under an hour (45-50 minutes) and will have a cum round in the end. No cum twice feature this time, but there will be something new and special in each one.

Release will be in torrent form only.
Attachments
CH-S&K.mp4.torrent
(18.27 KiB) Downloaded 6422 times
Last edited by Romero on Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:24 pm, edited 7 times in total.
vivi
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: IN PROGRESS: Triple feature (release this month)

Post by vivi »

Can't wait as i'm a huge fan of the thick&juicy series :-D
Edgemycock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by Edgemycock »

vivi wrote:Can't wait as i'm a huge fan of the thick&juicy series :-D
^this!^
wangchungass
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by wangchungass »

Excellent, can't wait
curiousSK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by curiousSK »

if the CH Slutty & Kinky version could include fetish wear such as leather/latex/pvc etc that would be fantastic! Not in to oldies or hairies tbh, but it's much appreciated that you're doing a kink CH!! :D :w00t:
Best wishes - SK :oldtimer:
Romero
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Romero »

There will be some fetish wear in the S&K video. The "oldies" in this case are the likes of Julia Ann and Rayveness.
mybestother
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mybestother »

Great to hear a lot of new things are arriving! Thanks.

I can hardly wait for H&C and hope for a lot of TS to be in there. Interested to see S&K, I wonder how a rough CH will turn out to be.

Thanks!
Romero
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Romero »

mybestother wrote:Great to hear a lot of new things are arriving! Thanks.

I can hardly wait for H&C and hope for a lot of TS to be in there. Interested to see S&K, I wonder how a rough CH will turn out to be.

Thanks!
Again - the S&K will NOT have rough stuff in it as I'm not into that myself. Kinky stuff yes, rough/extreme stuff no.
mybestother
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mybestother »

Romero wrote:
mybestother wrote:...
Again - the S&K will NOT have rough stuff in it as I'm not into that myself. Kinky stuff yes, rough/extreme stuff no.

Bad wording from my end. CH is generally vanilla. I like it that way for some reason. So, if you're edging on the boundary of fisting with S&K (and perhaps crossing that boundary), then I'd call that rough in comparison to what the CH series normally offers.

Best of luck, and thanks!
alchemi183
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by alchemi183 »

Romero wrote:CH Slutty & Kinky - this is going to be a fetish video of sorts, it will have stuff like hairy pussies, young girls with mature women, maybe some fisting etc. Nothing extreme here and all of the scenes will feature performers that appear to enjoy the action as I'm not into any kind of extreme stuff. Pretty and hot women only.
Anxiously looking forward to this as I think it will fill a void! Of course, so do the other two, but of the three this is the one that appeals most to me. :)

BTW, Rayveness and Julia Ann (but especially Rayveness) get thumbs up from me. :thumbsup:
Romero
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Romero »

Small update:

I've been working on this. The H&C is just about ready, just the reward round is still in progress. The T&J3 has 2 more rounds and the reward round to go and the S&K is little over half done.
It looks like each video will be around 40 minutes and most of the music is unique in each - I think 2 songs are the same in each. There will be a little different "mood" in each and I'm working on which ever suits my mood at the time :)

Since the cum rounds are still open in each, I'm looking for opinions about them. Would you like to have rounds similar to T&J 1 and 2 (with just a bunch of cum shots) or something different? My personal taste is of the former but I'm open to ideas if something fun comes along.
vivi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by vivi »

I'd prefer it like thick&juicy reward rounds
kong
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by kong »

i Do not like cum scenes. I am more into a femdom reward like she orders you to cum or something like that. Or just some nice girls,, riding,,, I want something new, You can maybe surprise us and don't spoil it? Regarding TJ
detter
Explorer
Explorer

Post by detter »

Is there any specific reason for releasing them all at the same time, if one is almost ready and another is only half way? It's completely up to you, but wouldn't releasing them separately get more tries/feedback, as I doubt many people will be doing all three on the release day?

If you are going for the epic "triple feature" then by all means go for it, and kudos for doing three at once, regardless of release date, but I would vote that you release them as they are ready. Can't wait to see 'em!
detter
Explorer
Explorer

Post by detter »

Also I vote for guided masturbation for the cum round! It's more fun to try and last til the end of the final round than to just be told that you can go whenever.