Cock Hero - Pink Complex (STREAM + DL)

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

LCatt
Explorer
Explorer

Cock Hero - Pink Complex (STREAM + DL)

Post by LCatt »

Cock Hero Pink Complex

Mistakes and Errors (Important, Please Read)

There are some small labeling mistakes I made that you should be aware of.
  • In the first round a 'Double Time' label should be called 'Uplifter' (See definitions below).
    It is the only Double Time in the Warm Up round, it shouldn't mess you up too bad, but it's good to know.
  • In the third round a label called 'Complex 5-3' will show up, it should only say 'Complex' without any numbers.
Sorry if this causes any confusion, I only caught these after all was done and don't think they're big enough of a deal to redo the whole process.

Also, Sony Vegas 11 has been causing weird artifacts/glitches on render, there shouldn't be any now but if you see anything, let me know... also if you have any idea what causes these rendering glitches and/or how to fix it I'd love to know.

Definitions (Important, Please Read)
  • 'Double Time +' The same as regular Double Time but with one extra beat. (Double Time Plus)
  • 'Double Time -' The same as regular Double Time but with one beat missing.(Double Time Minus)
  • 'Uplifter' - Starts with Double Time speeds up to Triple Time and possibly goes to Overdrive, all within a few seconds.
  • 'Overdrive' - Full speed, as fast as you can go.
  • 'Complex' - This ONLY applies to one specific beat, each time you see it, it will be for that one beat, it goes something like 1-2-12345-1-123 (sounds worse than it is) and it only shows up in the second half of Round 3 . Also, when you see 'Complex 5-3' it is the same thing, I just forgot to delete the numbers.
  • 'New Beat Light' - The light will flash when a new beat we haven't seen yet in the video comes up. It only flashes for new beats, not for every beat change.
Intro
  • Difficulty - EXPERT
    Length - 48min 49sec
    Size - 1.79 GB
    720p
    h264 (x264)
Here is my contribution to the show. I have to warn anyone who doesn't like boy/girl that this definitely does have penises in it.

This is my first contribution but you'll find that the beats match and align perfectly. I've also decided to use a thinner but punchier kick instead of a deep kick that sometimes doesn't fit the music.

There are 4 rounds all together but they are doubles (~50mins), meaning two different but similar songs beatmatched and layered at the end of one and the beginning of the other (you can see what I mean in the preview).

Not sure how to describe this one stylistically, you'll just have to check it out and see what you think.

STREAM:

http://www.cliphunter.com/w/1211389 (Select 'Playback Quality' to 'High' for HD)

DOWNLOAD:

Interchangeable links.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10

The links below are not interchangeable with the ones above.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Please make sure to seed Torrent after download.
alchemi183 wrote:For those having trouble with the torrent, this torrent requires DHT and you have to enable it *before* you add the torrent.
Attachments
CH Pink Complex.mp4.torrent
(18.44 KiB) Downloaded 6364 times
Last edited by LCatt on Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:42 am, edited 10 times in total.
legionCockHero
Explorer
Explorer

Re: CockHero - Hardcore Pink PREVIEW (STREAM and DL)

Post by legionCockHero »

need torrent dude! preview looks great!
Ginseng
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by Ginseng »

Stroke sound "sounds" improved. i like that. but in my h. opinion.... dont let the stroke beat constructions get to difficult. it has to work without focus on the strokemeter by just leading the music your actions. picture looks great.... think it is 720 mp4 with more than 18.000 kbps...

question. did you do the strokemeter with Aftershow effects device or a diffrent way? if you used other tool or way please contact me.. i wanna know how...

working on my own CH piece..

Ginseng....

:wave:
weenerboy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by weenerboy »

Awesome work so far!
I really liked what I saw............the fancy beat increases the difficulty/fun factor!
really looking forward to the finished product.
Thanks!
LCatt
Explorer
Explorer

Post by LCatt »

Ginseng wrote:Stroke sound "sounds" improved. i like that. but in my h. opinion.... dont let the stroke beat constructions get to difficult. it has to work without focus on the strokemeter by just leading the music your actions. picture looks great.... think it is 720 mp4 with more than 18.000 kbps...

question. did you do the strokemeter with Aftershow effects device or a diffrent way? if you used other tool or way please contact me.. i wanna know how...

working on my own CH piece..

Ginseng....

:wave:
It shouldn't get too difficult, I think it will all make more sense once you see the full video, the beats only vary slightly and whenever there is a beat that hasn't been seen before, a "NEW BEAT" sign will flash and the text will pup up to show its structure.

Yea I set the bitrate a little to high for the file on render, I'll fix that.

I did make the meter in Adobe After Effects and just basically messed with the setting a little, it's pretty simple, you just load the effect and change it to 'waveform' and from there are only a few controls you have anyway, so just mess with it until it looks right to you. I have an older 32bit version of after effects, I don't know if the new ones have any more complexity.
legionCockHero wrote:need torrent dude! preview looks great!
I'll make sure to add a torrent when I do the full release.
weenerboy wrote:Awesome work so far!
I really liked what I saw............the fancy beat increases the difficulty/fun factor!
really looking forward to the finished product.
Thanks!
Thanks, yea this is a 'Difficulty: Expert' and it will be fast paced for most of the time with only 3 breaks total.

Good times.
simpl
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by simpl »

Looks great man. Only complaint I have is that I like the stroke indicator(lol?) to be more towards the middle. I'm talking about the thing that the "beats" pass through and you stroke then. Yours is way off to the left, which I didn't care for.

Can't wait to see the final product!
Afostar2
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Afostar2 »

I liked the editing and the scene selection, well done.
The beats generally did well too, except the double times were a bit weird.

I like hardcore, but I don't like anal gaping gangbangs, these scenes where nicely picked.
LCatt
Explorer
Explorer

Post by LCatt »

Afostar2 wrote:I liked the editing and the scene selection, well done.
The beats generally did well too, except the double times were a bit weird.

I like hardcore, but I don't like anal gaping gangbangs, these scenes where nicely picked.

I think I know what you mean about the double time, there were a few sections where it starts with double time then goes to triple then full speed to the drop. I didn't know how to label those, I'll come up with something.

Unless you saw something that wasn't timed right, let me know and I'll fix it.
LCatt
Explorer
Explorer

Post by LCatt »

simpl wrote:Looks great man. Only complaint I have is that I like the stroke indicator(lol?) to be more towards the middle. I'm talking about the thing that the "beats" pass through and you stroke then. Yours is way off to the left, which I didn't care for.

Can't wait to see the final product!
Thanks, yea I put the meter on the left to be better able to see what beats are coming up, I might edit it a little if people don't like it, but as it is right now I would have to redo all the beats and that would be a pain in the ass.
psquared
Explorer
Explorer

Post by psquared »

maxed my connection (with parallel downloads) and downloaded the whole thing in just a few minutes. we should use mediafire more often instead of ifile etc imo
hiphopanonymous
Explorer
Explorer

Post by hiphopanonymous »

I'm downloading it now, but I'd ask that you change the name to something that doesn't include "Hardcore." From the comments, I take it that you live up to the name, but I've already put out 4 Cock Hero Hardcore videos and would like to avoid confusion. Honestly, though, if you really want to use Hardcore in your name, I'm not going to fight over it. We'll just have two series with similar names. =/

I'll edit this post with thoughts on the video once it's done downloading/unzipping.

You seem to be off to a great start. Good song choice, good video choices. Good progression of intensity (both with the beat and the video) throughout the round. I liked you playing with the video to match the distortion of the song. It's a nice touch and I like that I'm seeing it more often.

Suggestions:
- Maybe make the white bar a little easier to see. With it being off-center, it's worth making it stand out more so that players (especially since most of them are used to the bar being in the middle) are able to see it in their peripheral vision better.
- Like others have mentioned, 20 Mbps is an absurd bitrate for any HD video. For 720p, anything above 6-8 Mbps is overkill (when exporting from premiere I set the range between 6 and 10) and for 1080p, 10-12 is a good range. Anything above that is just making the video larger without any obvious picture quality benefits.
- I like the beat change warning, but you weren't consistent about its use. I'd suggest you do it before every beat change, including (and especially) the ones where it goes from double-time to triple time.
- Same for calling out the beats. You would call out the double time, but not the triple time (in the areas where it goes between the two).
LCatt
Explorer
Explorer

Post by LCatt »

hiphopanonymous wrote:I'm downloading it now, but I'd ask that you change the name to something that doesn't include "Hardcore." From the comments, I take it that you live up to the name, but I've already put out 4 Cock Hero Hardcore videos and would like to avoid confusion. Honestly, though, if you really want to use Hardcore in your name, I'm not going to fight over it. We'll just have two series with similar names. =/

I'll edit this post with thoughts on the video once it's done downloading/unzipping.

You seem to be off to a great start. Good song choice, good video choices. Good progression of intensity (both with the beat and the video) throughout the round. I liked you playing with the video to match the distortion of the song. It's a nice touch and I like that I'm seeing it more often.

Suggestions:
- Maybe make the white bar a little easier to see. With it being off-center, it's worth making it stand out more so that players (especially since most of them are used to the bar being in the middle) are able to see it in their peripheral vision better.
- Like others have mentioned, 20 Mbps is an absurd bitrate for any HD video. For 720p, anything above 6-8 Mbps is overkill (when exporting from premiere I set the range between 6 and 10) and for 1080p, 10-12 is a good range. Anything above that is just making the video larger without any obvious picture quality benefits.
- I like the beat change warning, but you weren't consistent about its use. I'd suggest you do it before every beat change, including (and especially) the ones where it goes from double-time to triple time.
- Same for calling out the beats. You would call out the double time, but not the triple time (in the areas where it goes between the two).

Thanks for the suggestions, as far as the name is concerned I started out calling it Complex Pink or Pink Complex but thought it wasn't descriptive enough so I changed it, this works out well, and I'll just go back to that name.

-Yea the white bar is something I was thinking about taking another look at and I think I will.

-I realized I had overdone the bitrate as soon as it finished rendering but let it be since it was only a preview, good to know what range to aim at so I don't have to try to find a good quality vs size.

-I should have explained the flashing warning before, it only flashes when there is a new beat we haven't seen yet in the video, I tried it with every beat change but it was extremely distracting and becomes annoying after the 15th time, and yes someone else pointed out the doubletime - tripletime issue, I've changed its label 'Uplifter' since the whole thing changes three times within a few seconds and labeling each one separately would be too messy and possibly create more confusion than help.

Thanks for the input!
hiphopanonymous
Explorer
Explorer

Post by hiphopanonymous »

Thanks for being understanding on the name stuff. I'm really excited to see the final product.
astania
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Post by astania »

eta on this? not exact but one week, 1 month? :P super good stuff
LCatt
Explorer
Explorer

Post by LCatt »

astania wrote:eta on this? not exact but one week, 1 month? :P super good stuff
I got some free time today/tonight I'll try to finish it or get as as much done as I can, it shouldn't be too long, few days at the most.

hiphopanonymous wrote:Thanks for being understanding on the name stuff. I'm really excited to see the final product.
No probs, it actually makes more sense for them to all have unique names.