Cock Hero Difficulty Database

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Bill McNeal
Explorer
Explorer

Cock Hero Difficulty Database

Post by Bill McNeal »

Hi All,

While thinking up potential rounds to develop with the randomizer, I started taking some notes on each round. I figured this may be a project others are interested in adding to or editing. What I have so far is here:

http://ifile.it/3vl750i

In addition to a single 1-5 number to rate the overall difficulty of each round, I have several other flags, and a list of other notes. The last three columns are more subjective than the others, so feel free to ignore those.

Obviously, the rating system is subjective and based on my relative scale, but I went through a bunch of videos first to try to calibrate my ranking of difficulty and beat speed/complexity. I was very stingy with the 5s.

Other notes:

- I tried to evaluate each round as a separate entity. The main issues with that are that the cumulative difficulty of an entire match increases by the end, and also, some of the later Cock Heros have either no breaks, or breaks with beats that are sometimes very challenging. The Flux rounds will have a similar problem, since there are normal and hard ways to play the entire match.

- Weighting on overall difficulty is based on the complexity of the beats; the average, maximum (and minimum) speed; the length and amount of breaks; and the overall length of the round. As stated above, I tried not to factor in the absolute round number, but I did note if there was a tough break round immediately preceding the round.

- I was on the fence about the overall difficulty for some rounds. I noted the alternative median grade I was considering as appropriate (any input on these "close ones" is welcome).

- I used wording to determine if early CHs were endurance rounds or not, but I decided to make a few of the later CH rounds endurance due to length and lack of breaks. Again, this is based on my opinion.

- The number of possible flags per round can be immense. One purpose of the notes section was to add some extra flags without marking them Y/N for every round. I am open to adding other flags if they are reasonable, however.

So I am welcoming input on the template I've created, any grades that seem way off base, and assistance in building up the database for other matches that I haven't compiled yet. Thanks.

Bill M.
Bill McNeal
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Cock Hero Difficulty Database

Post by Bill McNeal »

I'm planning to add QT, Nations 1 and 2, Anatomy, and Teens tomorrow.
Gismo123
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Post by Gismo123 »

Hi,
great work :w00t:

But I think there is already something outside that looks quite similar and has some more details :-P

http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... db#p106788
Bill McNeal
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Bill McNeal »

Thanks, that is very similar, although I think I do a better job of measuring and differentiating the difficulty (CH1 round 2 is hard according to that database...) I guess I can just keep it for my own records unless anyone else sees some value is revisiting the difficulty in the "official" database.
plissk3n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by plissk3n »

Yeah the difficulty values are quite useless at the CHDb :-P Did not no how to rate them...
If you want you can take my Excelfile and add your own columns, so you don't have to do all from the start if you like.
Maybe, when I got some time I will work over the CHDb and add more Videos, then I would totally steal your ratings (with your permission of course) :-P

Cheers plissk3n
fuckaduck46
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fuckaduck46 »

can you add codes for the randomizer please ?