SxBeat Player Beta 0.1 - Add beats tracks to your videos

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

SxBeat
Explorer
Explorer

SxBeat Player Beta 0.1 - Add beats tracks to your videos

Post by SxBeat »

Hello,

I'm currently developing software to easily add a customizable "beat meter" to your videos. If you want test the SxBeat Player, you can download it on the official web site : http://www.sxbeat.com/news/ and try video samples.

Samples
SxBeat DEMO - The Stroker Ace Challenge - Stage 1
SxBeat DEMO - Cock Hero 4 - Round 1

SxBeat Player Beta 0.1

Requirements
  • Microsoft Windows XP or higher
  • Microsoft Windows Media Player 10
  • Microsoft .Net Framework 4
Software features
  • Customizable "beat meter" (Png format)
  • Customizable "beat sound" (Wav format)
  • Customizable "beat patterns" in text file
Thank you
Last edited by SxBeat on Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
[p://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.pc.php?f=25&t=8572]SxBeat Player[/url] - Add beats tracks to your videos!
Takenaga
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: SxBeat Player Beta 0.1 - Add beats tracks to your videos

Post by Takenaga »

Great idea, I'll have a look. Maybe it's an idea to make it open source. It would definitely be cool to include this in the offline tease player 'TeaseMe'.
Try GuideMe or TeaseMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos... don't forget to support milovana and rate the online teases!
brewster
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by brewster »

Thank you so much for making cock hero movies easier for the average person to create.

Are you planning to let it encode the overlayed beat meter into a video file? I ask because I'm not looking to play the video on just my computer, I want to make an entire CH video to share.

I love that you allow us to add our own assets.

I'd recommend that you make the .sxbeat file be an actual .txt file so it's easier to edit, unless you plan on adding a GUI for editing it.
Siaj
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Siaj »

I have to applaud you on the start of something great. I encountered no problems with the beta version. I like the minimal and clean meter at the bottom. At the moment it was hard to distinguish the beat to meter sync. But I'm sure that is because of the pre-existing beat in the video.

As a side note, the compression you used for the clip was impressive. The download totaled 55 mbs and fit an entire song with an adequate quality for my 720p screen.

Keep it up. You have something real good.
Last edited by Siaj on Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bandit224
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Bandit224 »

Awesome idea! Any chance you could style the text file to make it compatible with the RealTouch device? That would basically solve the whole converting Cock Hero to RealTouch thing pretty quickly.
wangchungass
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by wangchungass »

Looks great sx, thanks, I could make my own CH now.

I couldn't hear the beat apart from the beat coming through the normal video. I had a listen to the beat.wav and realised it was pretty quiet, easily missed. As a test I substituted for the windows ding.wav, renamed in the same directory as the original beat.wav, still didn't hear it so something not quite right. I am on WinXP, WMP11.
SxBeat
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SxBeat »

wangchungass wrote:Looks great sx, thanks, I could make my own CH now.

I couldn't hear the beat apart from the beat coming through the normal video. I had a listen to the beat.wav and realised it was pretty quiet, easily missed. As a test I substituted for the windows ding.wav, renamed in the same directory as the original beat.wav, still didn't hear it so something not quite right. I am on WinXP, WMP11.
Open the SxBeat file with notepad.exe to select another wave file.
[p://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.pc.php?f=25&t=8572]SxBeat Player[/url] - Add beats tracks to your videos!
SxBeat
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SxBeat »

Bandit224 wrote:Awesome idea! Any chance you could style the text file to make it compatible with the RealTouch device? That would basically solve the whole converting Cock Hero to RealTouch thing pretty quickly.
I don't know if this file syntax was compatible with RealTouch, but I sure I can easily code a plugin. :-D
SxBeat
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SxBeat »

brewster wrote:Thank you so much for making cock hero movies easier for the average person to create.

Are you planning to let it encode the overlayed beat meter into a video file? I ask because I'm not looking to play the video on just my computer, I want to make an entire CH video to share.
No, I do not think so, it's too complex to encode a video.:-/
brewster wrote: I love that you allow us to add our own assets.

I'd recommend that you make the .sxbeat file be an actual .txt file so it's easier to edit, unless you plan on adding a GUI for editing it.
Yes, I'm developing a GUI to edit SxBeat files easily. :-D
SxBeat
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SxBeat »

Siaj wrote:I have to applaud you on the start of something great. I encountered no problems with the beta version. I like the minimal and clean meter at the bottom. At the moment it was hard to distinguish the beat to meter sync. But I'm sure that is because of the pre-existing beat in the video.
You can easily adjust the Beats with the audio only by editing SxBeat file with a text editor.
Siaj wrote: As a side note, the compression you used for the clip was impressive. The download totaled 55 mbs and fit an entire song with an adequate quality for my 720p screen.
I'm using Any Video Converter to encode and trim video files. Simple and Free :-)
wangchungass
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by wangchungass »

SxBeat wrote:
wangchungass wrote:Looks great sx, thanks, I could make my own CH now.

Open the SxBeat file with notepad.exe to select another wave file.
Fucking awesome man, didn;t realise the beat was set to "nobeat.wav" Going to try and make my own vid now. Thanks so much man.
cockherocomments
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cockherocomments »

Pretty cool utility. Is there any way to add seekability to it, or to start the video at a particular time?
SxBeat
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SxBeat »

cockherocomments wrote:Pretty cool utility. Is there any way to add seekability to it, or to start the video at a particular time?
I'll add this feature in the next version.

Thank you
ChC
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ChC »

Hey,
I'm new on the forums as I've wanted to get some info on how to add stroke meter to CH videos. :)

My question is ... how does this software work? I tried looking at your website, reading the discussion but did not quite understand how this works and what exactly is does. Could you please inform me about what this program does and how to use it?

Sorry for being so lame. :-D

- ChC
BlasterBean
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by BlasterBean »

I'm in the same boat as ChC i have no idea how to use this beat maker but would love to know how to use it.....is there a tutorial on it somewheres???