Cock Instruction Episode 1

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

vitesse
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Cock Instruction Episode 1

Post by vitesse »

I wanted to explore more way to do Cock Hero Video. We have plenty of really really good video right there and I don't want to compete with them nor I want to make many video, as I don't have time to do so.

This one is an exploratory video for a new kind, it may inspire someone to make or include more material like that. I already see a video included one scene, but not much.

First I was not a big fan of domination, nor a fan of teasing. I only discovered this with milovana forum and cock hero movie. The scene selection are maybe not the best, but the goals was to have different kind of video than what was done here. Somme video has ass play, I'm not a big fan of that, but included two video with that and added an optional way to play the game. Ass play is then optional for the game and info is included inside the video.

The video have no music on it. You must listen to the lady and go to the beat. You have 7 round to play. and the video last 38 minutes. I do have included a beat meter, Thanks to Andy for his tutorial. The video is in 720p but only half of video are HD. The other half are in 720x480, upscale to 720p. The Video have been made with Adobe Premier Pro and encoded in h264, VBR 2 pass @ 6mbps. The video size is 1.01gb

I may add a 480p video if enough demand for it, but it take time to encode video at the highest quality possible. Actually 10h on my Xeon e3110 processor.

Cock Instruction-1 720p
part1: http://ifile.it/5m3oinr
Part2: http://ifile.it/dt1q2e5 (Edited for proper link)

Cock Instruction-1 360p
http://ifile.it/h3ubvdz
Last edited by vitesse on Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:10 am, edited 5 times in total.
pumas58
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Cock Instruction Episode 1

Post by pumas58 »

Yeah you should upload it dude :)
fistier
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fistier »

Big fan of all the video teases, looking forward to your version!
suzzu
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by suzzu »

sorry, where can I find this video?!

Ty, bye.
mybestother
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mybestother »

Really curious, I can barely wait to download it.
astania
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by astania »

hows it going?
vitesse
Explorer
Explorer

Post by vitesse »

Sorry I had a problem and restarted the encoding at 4 AM, it's still encoding... Hope this one will be the good one. I have 1.3mbps of upload speed so I should be able to send it for today in the late evening.
simpl
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by simpl »

vitesse wrote:Sorry I had a problem and restarted the encoding at 4 AM, it's still encoding... Hope this one will be the good one. I have 1.3mbps of upload speed so I should be able to send it for today in the late evening.
No rush man. Can't wait though
Ozne
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Ozne »

Sounds good, waiting!

Thanks!
vitesse
Explorer
Explorer

Post by vitesse »

video in 720p now available :)
dexxter123
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by dexxter123 »

Thank you. Downloading now
astania
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by astania »

the link is broken on the second file
wangchungass
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by wangchungass »

Thanks for this vitesse, just had a wee preview and looks quite good, the first girl looks awesome. Bit of a change from the usual cock hero theme, I'll give it a proper try later tonight or tomorrow and leave some proper feedback.

Regards
mybestother
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mybestother »

I really liked it. It's certainly different than the others, but it is very entertaining. I didn't go through with everything in the closing video, as I don't like that kind of play. Others may find the ending great.

The downsides of the video:
  • No music: I still liked it, but I think music is one of the important features of the Cock Hero franchise. For me, this was quite ok. The upside of this was, that the beat which indicates when to stroke didn't interfere with the music :-)
  • No center bar for the stroke meter: This really is a minor thing, I missed it at the start. You get used to it rather quickly. Especially with the clear audio beat.
  • Less polished than some other Cock Hero movies. Some other Cock Hero movies deserve some extra credit here as they really must have spent a lot of time polishing. There's no music in this one and the scenes haven't had to be cut or anything. The end effect is good, though less impressive.
Upsides:
  • Real girls with great voices (I haven't seen anything so extensive in the series)
  • Clearly a new subgenre, more commanding than others. And that commanding tone does fit within the Cock Hero genre.
  • Simple, yet entertaining stroke rhythm. Great work!
All in all: congrats! Hope to see more of this genre in the future.
vitesse
Explorer
Explorer

Post by vitesse »

Astania: did you try downloading both in the same time? you have to download it one after the other. Otherwise you get this error.

Yes I completely forgot the vertical bar on the stroke meter. I only realised it this morning.

I wanted to focus on the dialogue more than music. My preference is still with music, but only wanted to bring something different. I tried to make the beat fallow what the girls was saying, hard to be creative with the beat. With music I would have been limited to the music beat. I tried to slow down and going up or harder with the beat when the girls was telling to do so.

Yes most of the scene aren't cut. Sometime only at the start of the video. You are true, many of the Cock hero are more polished than mine.

Many thanks for all your comments :)