Released: The Stroker Ace Challenge! (feedback plz!)

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

supermokkori
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Released: The Stroker Ace Challenge! (feedback plz!)

Post by supermokkori »

First off, let me say this - I have a WHOLE NEW LEVEL of appreciation to andyp and vindicare.

Doing a "Cock Hero" type video tease is a serious PAIN! But after almost a month at it, it's finally ready. So pervs of all levels, I humbly submit to you, The Stroker Ace Challenge!

FYI, I didn't do this neat logo - that would've been another week of "hobby work". :lol:

Stroker Ace Challenge

So, if you're familiar with the "Cock Hero" series, then the Stroker Ace Challenge shouldn't be completely unfamiliar. Basically, it's a video tease where the viewer is encouraged to stroke to an accompanying "stroke rhythm beat". The challenge is not to climax (i.e. cum) throughout the video. All in all, that's the basic concept of 'Cock Hero" and pretty much the same concept for this video tease.

There are some differences in terms of format and rules, and I'll break them down right now:

Format

There are 3 Stages in the Stroker Ace Challenge, 3 Rounds per Stage. And each Stage has its own theme:

Stage 1 – Tease
I’m of the belief that hot women who know exactly how to move and groove to music – well, there are few things more seductive. And that’s what the 3 Rounds of Stage 1 are devoted to – lots of fantastic hotties dancing and stripping with some light masturbation worked in.

Stage 2 – Foreplay
The Rounds in Stage 2 are all about foreplay – lots of hot teasing play with naughty handjobs, tittyfucking and of course the oral pleasure of blowjobs. All of the girls featured in Stage 2 definitely know how to handle the cock to deliver maximum arousal.

Stage 3 – Sexy Sex
Building upon the previous Stages, all the Rounds of Stage 3 are about the straight-up hardcore action with some of my favorite selections in my archive as well as some recent hot newcomers to look out for in the future.

So you know kinda what to expect, here are the Rules.

Rules

1) Watch the video and stroke to the "Stroke" Beat
With the music, you’ll also hear a woodblocksy/cowbellsy rhythm beat that acts as the main instruction to tell you when to stroke and how fast you’ll be stroking. The beat will change several times throughout the video so pay attention – you’ll also be given instructions onscreen on the stroke beat description as well as a 5 second warning when the Stroke beat will change. Don't worry if you miss a few stroke beats here and there - so long as you do your best to keep up with the beat.

2) Breaks
Throughout the video, you’ll be given several short Breaks to “catch your breath”. Also, in-between Rounds you’ll be given slightly longer Breaks (sort of… you’ll see) and even better, in between Stages are Recovery Periods of up to a minute that should really help.

3) Timeouts
More importantly are Timeouts – you are allowed one 30-second Timeout PER STAGE. Basically, you can take a Timeout anytime during the video when you’re “on that edge”, but you cannot pause the video during your personal Timeout. Furthermore, you are only allowed one Timeout PER STAGE, not per round. So try not to expend your Timeout too early in a Stage – you might not make it to the later rounds.

The last thing with Timeouts – you can carryover any unused Timeouts to the next Stage. So, if you can make it through Stage 1 without using a Timeout, you’ll carry over that Timeout to Stage 2 giving you 2 Timeouts. And yes, that means if you don’t use any Timeouts at all going to Stage 3, you’ll have 3 Timeouts to use!

4) Don't Cum!
That goes without saying, right? :-D You are allowed the reward of a "release" only at the very end and only when the video host tells you clearly when you can (you'll know).

That's pretty much it, though I know the super faithful 'Cock Hero' Fans will have the following questions:

1) What about perks and experience points?
Wrong game. The only perks are Timeouts (see above).

2) Where's the goddamn Stroke Meter?
<sigh> There are two reasons why there isn't a Stroke Meter. The main reason: it would've been way way difficult for me. As I'm not using similar software to what andyp and vindicare are using, most of their effects are not compatible with the low-end program I'm using (VideoPad). I actually had a type of Stroke Meter early in the process but it was just WAY too time consuming (it involved using animated gifs).

Secondly, and with all respect to editors using the Stroke Meter, but it's often distracting. I love how it can be used for trickier stroke rhythms and for more precise stroking but it can often lead to missing the hot sexy action going on.

3) Where's the goddamn HD version?
There will not be an HD version for the main reason that about 40% of the content used to make this video tease was not HD format. The 960x540 resolution was the best "middle ground" resolution I could muster to give all content a decent quality viewing.

4) Can I "play" Stroker Ace with the Cock Hero rules?
Um... I suppose you could. I didn't "test" the Stroker Ace video with the use of 'Cock Hero' rules, so it wasn't designed necessarily for those rules. But yeah, I guess you could.

Righto... enough words! :w00t:

Screencaps:

A note on download links below - I offer 2 filehost options, but all parts are interchangeable. That is, if you download Part 1 & 2 from Toucansharing and Part 3 & 4 from iFile, all parts will extract together. This makes it much easier (and somewhat faster) to download.

Also, make sure to note the password needed to extract all files "mokkori" (without quotes).

Download Interchangeable Links: (4 RAR file=one 1.3MB AVI file, Runtime=1:00:05, 960x540 resolution), Password is "mokkori" (without quotes)
Toucansharing Links:

Code: Select all

http://toucansharing.com/1gyz3wtr9p1j/s ... .part1.rarhttp://toucansharing.com/4y0z2ig5iy91/s ... .part2.rarhttp://toucansharing.com/6mtucxsl7ar9/s ... .part3.rarhttp://toucansharing.com/cxf1ht10taok/s ... .part4.rar
iFile Links:

Code: Select all

http://ifile.it/lumds1vhttp://ifile.it/q6mx49jhttp://ifile.it/oj90wl3http://ifile.it/04a1q32
Many thanks to Human, Invasion19, and tBone for their initial feedback way way early in the process. :thumbsup:

And yes, I've noticed a couple of bugs (1 audio, 1 text), but if you find anymore let me know.

MOREVER, I would appreciate any feedback as well. I really don't plan to make another video tease like this - it was way too much work, but if I ever get the itch to try a sequel, I'd like to know what was good/bad/ugly about the first Stroker Ace Challenge. I'm specifically looking for feedback on what was your favorite/lease favorite Rounds and Stages. :yes:

As always, thanks are nice, replies/comments twice. Happy Stroking! 8-)
Last edited by supermokkori on Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:21 am, edited 12 times in total.
bookworm
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Re: Released: The Stroker Ace Challenge! (feedback plz!)

Post by bookworm »

With the music, you’ll also hear a woodblocksy/cowbellsy rhythm beat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pLNeeyIaZY

Sorry I couldn't resist :-D

:weep: Sadly I have to report that the file won't play on my Macintosh computer. I get a message about additional Quicktime components being required. Unfortunately it does not tell me which components.
316sean
Explorer
Explorer

Post by 316sean »

This is going to be the longest day at work ever, as I wait to get home and try this!
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

Hope this helps

Lifehacker Pack for Mac: Our List of the Best Free Mac Downloads
lifehacker wrote:
VLC:

Throw any video or audio file you can find at VLC
and it'll play it, no matter how obscure the format.
While not necessarily as friendly on the eyes as QuickTime,
VLC is a workhorse of a media player that we've turned to in many a dark hour when it looked like a file might not play.
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
drpepper
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by drpepper »

Downloaded the files but the password doesn't work! :(
-DrPepper
tiger_up
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by tiger_up »

Hi Guys,

I couldn't manage to succeed to the final round , I just poped on round 2, it's just very hard.

Can you do some easier for amateurs like me :)
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

Download part one.
When finished
Download part2
When finished
Download next part
When all parts are down
Place/copy/move them in their own folder.

Use 7zip to extract part one only
Using password when requested.

And it will then extract from all parts
Stitching the files into a single video file.
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
316sean
Explorer
Explorer

Post by 316sean »

That....was.....amazing
I never realised how much time I usually spent watching the beat bar. Having only the beat was much easier for me to concentrate on the action. Great choice of girls btw.
I'm a 3 star Stroker Ace but it was VERY close about 2 or 3 times.
PLEASE make another!
supermokkori
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by supermokkori »

bookworm wrote:
With the music, you’ll also hear a woodblocksy/cowbellsy rhythm beat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pLNeeyIaZY

Sorry I couldn't resist :-D

:weep: Sadly I have to report that the file won't play on my Macintosh computer. I get a message about additional Quicktime components being required. Unfortunately it does not tell me which components.
les wrote:
Hope this helps

Lifehacker Pack for Mac: Our List of the Best Free Mac Downloads
lifehacker wrote:
VLC:
hey bookworm, it's likely you're missing a codec or something. I used the h264 codec to encode this video - I usually use Xvid, but for some reason I got really good video quality results with h264. Anyway, you may be missing that codec or you could use the lifehacker pack that les suggested (thanks for the assist, les).
drpepper wrote:Downloaded the files but the password doesn't work! :(
hey drpepper, I just checked the files and the password is working. My guess - and this happens from time to time - is that you may have accidentally or unknowingly downloaded an imcomplete file. It's a hiccup sometimes with the filehost service, your internet connection or sometimes your browser just "finishes" a download even if the file hasn't been downloaded completely. The only thing you can do is to redownload the files - as a heads up, parts 1-3 should all be the same size, with part 4 being slightly smaller (about 50MB smaller). Sorry if this has caused you any inconvenience.
tiger_up wrote:Hi Guys,

I couldn't manage to succeed to the final round , I just poped on round 2, it's just very hard.

Can you do some easier for amateurs like me :)
316sean wrote:That....was.....amazing
I never realised how much time I usually spent watching the beat bar. Having only the beat was much easier for me to concentrate on the action. Great choice of girls btw.
I'm a 3 star Stroker Ace but it was VERY close about 2 or 3 times.
PLEASE make another!
Tiger_up and 316sean, thanks for commenting. I'm a bit relieved to know that I think I found a good middle ground in terms of difficulty. ;)

Tiger_up, just keep at it - you may want to read some of the literature here at Milovana on breathing and kegeling techniques. They actually do help in small ways.

316sean - dang... I guess I didn't make it hard enough, huh? ;-) Thanks for the kind comments all the same.

As for another, I really don't know - it was a freakin' ton of work and I'm really happy how almost all the rounds came out - in terms of editing, music choices and style - that it would be hard to match the same quality I've put into this one. I know one thing for sure tho - if I do a sequel or a remix version, I'm going to make them a lot shorter. :lol:
drpepper
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by drpepper »

Can anybody post the file size for each of the 4 files? Mine are (#1) 342mb,(#2) 199mb, (#3) 178mb and (#4) 299mb.
Thanks!
-DrPepper
supermokkori
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by supermokkori »

drpepper wrote:Can anybody post the file size for each of the 4 files? Mine are (#1) 342mb,(#2) 199mb, (#3) 178mb and (#4) 299mb.
Thanks!
:lol:

hello again drpepper, except for part 1 and 4, 2 and 3 are WAY off! Parts 1, 2 and 3 should be 342 MB while part 4 should be 299 mb. Hope this helps. 8-)
bookworm
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by bookworm »

les wrote: VLC is a workhorse of a media player that we've turned to in many a dark hour when it looked like a file might not play.
Many thanks for reminding me about VLC. I actually have a copy on my hard drive and will give it a go.
Slippy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Slippy »

Grest stuff on the "Stroker Ace Challenge!" Supermokkori - 5 stars here!

Lots of little things really worked together to make this an engaging and enjoyable addition to the existing teases in this new 'genre' -

The apprearance of the intro guide actress in the rounds, great choices in music, really worked well with the scenes. The way the 'action' slowly ramps up from round to round really makes it a 'challenge' indeed!

The actresses/models seemed convincing (if that's the right word) Must have taken ages to go through loads of movies/scenes looking for the suitable candidates.

The length of the songs and scenes used too really pushed you endurance wise - edged a few times and the breaks were very welcome! lol. Certainly had that 'uh-oh' feeling during round 2 especially, so grats on that too!

I can only guess how long it must take to compile something like this and props to all the guys that dedicate their time and effort into making them.

Am looking forward to another in the "Stroker Ace Challenge!" series when you can spare the time, Supermokkori - thanks again
Human
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Human »

:love: :love: :love: Karlie Montana :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

What were the original two scenes of her with the dudes?
:love: :love: :love: Stoya :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Denisa Heaven :love: :love: :love:
:love: :love: :love: Blue Angel :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Caprice :love: :love: :love:
Gsus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Gsus »

I really enjoyed this. The time you spent on this clearly shows as it's designed to be difficult.

It'd be fantastic if you made more!