Cock Hero - Anatomy (ALL NEW)

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

andyp
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Cock Hero - Anatomy (ALL NEW)

Post by andyp »

Hello All

After a mammoth about of work, I would like to present you with Cock Hero - Anatomy

Here is your invite to take a number of lessons on the human body. You have 7 Lessons to pass, be sure to take them in as they might be a test at the end ;)

1080p Version

http://ifile.it/3zosgux (Part1 800meg)
http://ifile.it/ig038xs (Part2 800meg)
http://ifile.it/g7krsaw (Part 3 500meg)

720p Version

http://ifile.it/25pqd1v (Part 1 900meg)
http://ifile.it/fyu8mk6 (Part 2 600meg)

Low quality version (please don't download unless you need to)

http://ifile.it/rmxnjus (800meg)

As always i welcome your feedback!

Enjoy!
Last edited by andyp on Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
man100
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Cock Hero - Anatomy (ALL NEW)

Post by man100 »

Hello!
This is cool, but sometimes the player can't pay attention to the visual action because of the many subtitles. If you could do it with SEXY VOICES somehow, that would be great to make the whole teasing effect perfect !
Orion_be
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Orion_be »

man100 wrote:Hello!
This is cool, but sometimes the player can't pay attention to the visual action because of the many subtitles. If you could do it with SEXY VOICES somehow, that would be great to make the whole teasing effect perfect !
I would love to see (hear) that to! Maybe we can find a member who can speak in the text?
andyp
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by andyp »

Orion_be wrote:
man100 wrote:Hello!
I would love to see (hear) that to! Maybe we can find a member who can speak in the text?
Any female members willing to do this for us?
baultista
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by baultista »

Awesome work. You could probably sell the rights to this for millions at this point! The editing work on this video is absolutely outstanding... I'd say it's the best of the series.

Also, do you think you could release the clip list for Round 3? Specifically the salon video and the girl scout video? :D
narikoisheavenly
Explorer
Explorer

Post by narikoisheavenly »

Downloading the 1080p version now! :-D

A new Cock Hero video on Milovana is always a great day :-)
Pervert Heart
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Pervert Heart »

I've just beat it on the first try 8-)

really awesome video andyp, keep on the good work
bob555
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bob555 »

Great work. really awsome.

Is there a "casts list"? I would like to know who the girls are in the "Faces" part =). I know one is Jennifer White, but who are the rest?
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

baultista wrote:The editing work on this video is absolutely outstanding... I'd say it's the best of the series.
Yeah... i agree. Great work. And the scenes / girls / concept / surprises were perfect this time.

I have just some minor complaints:

- more moaning less music :)
- lesson 2: difficult to enjoy because i had to concentrate on the beat
- lesson 5+6: great visuals but to easy...
Try GuideMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos...
Look at Hearts Club or Pilgrim Quest or My Succubus if you wanna see whats possible with GuideMe...
supermokkori
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by supermokkori »

Alright, I'll be the first to say it - I was disappointed. :closedeyes:

andyp, all respect to you, of course. I know how much work goes into these types of compilations, especially with all the elements and effects you add in. But I think that's what I really didn't like about it - there were just way too many edits, cuts, graphics and effects added that for me, became a little annoying and quite distracting. And when that happens for me, it becomes easy to get through this version.

First off, the good stuffs:

1) I like the concept a lot of "Anatomy" where you try to focus on specific parts of the female anatomy.

2) The pace and beat changes were really well chosen and well done.

Now the not so good stuffs:

1) Overuse of effects - This really wasn't a problem for me until midway through the video. To be clear, I don't mind the use of effects periodically to spice up a video, when there's a specific cue for it (be it musically or visually) or for a major transition. But the constant zoom ins & outs, static flashes, white flashes, slow downs & speed ups - while they can be cool - take away from the actual focus of the pleasurable scene content.

2) Too many different cuts - Again just for me, I like viewing a scene with as little interruption as possible. I don't have a problem if you cut to a later portion of a scene if the build-up is too slow or there's non-action in a certain sequence, but the cuts were often too quick and didn't flow sometimes; that is, you see a pair of flashing boobs for like 3 or 4 seconds and then, it's on to a scene completely different scene. I just felt the flow of the cuts wasn't there.

3) Anatomy theme: informative or dressing? - As I stated earlier, I like the idea of "Anatomy" and when the video states "let's try to learn something", you then provide a write-up about each stage's Anatomy. The problem is that there's SO much text to read which then gets somewhat obstructed by the background image that transitions in. I think this could've done much better if you're trying to be informative or if you're just using this as "dressing" for the breaks between videos. Minor gripe but added to the distraction and annoyance.

4) Round 1 vs all other rounds - I found it very odd that:
Spoiler: show
... in Round 1 you only used one model the whole sequence for "body" and in the rest of the rounds you used multiple models and cuts. It just seemed really out of place after viewing the entire Anatomy clip and, this is just me, but it would've made more sense to show off all sorts of different "bodies" in the Round 1 Body round rather than just keeping to one.
This is a minor gripe compared to the rest as the girl in Round 1 is foine.

andyp, I'm not trying to rain on your parade; from the feedback above from other members, they seemed to enjoy it a lot. I've admitted before that I'm the usual critical "Russian Olympic" judge of the bunch; just trying to give not just good feedback but good constructive feedback to what I would like to see.

Regardless, I hope you take my feedback to heart and know it's without any malice - and if not, no biggie. I'm probably in the minority in giving critical feedback anyways and of course, I'll enjoy your video offerings all the same. 8-)
plissk3n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by plissk3n »

Thanks for it!
It was fun for me to play and not always easy. Liked the "Ass" Round, even though the beat was very slow it nearly got me :-O
I like fast cutting when it is well done and here I have nothing to complain.

I wonder from which site the videos of the "Faces" Round came from, theses are really beautiful I think.

Greetings plissk3n
pease1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pease1 »

Great work on this video. Much appreciated!
wallawallaq1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by wallawallaq1 »

Great work on the editing! greatest so far...
Music good, good choice of videos...but still too easy...´
To many breaks and way to slow beat....
Its fine with the slow beat in the beginning but build it up to more agressive and faster beat along the way to the end of every chapter..: ) And it will be great!!
Then the pauses are useful... Im fastforwarding them now........
But i love the idea of these teases... awesome 8-)
Cheers //
Wallawalla
Skoobster
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Skoobster »

Huge, huge fan of all the Cock Heroes. Your previous matches didn't challenge me much, excluding Ultimate. I don't even use perks. But this one was amazing, it's like you went in my brain and found all my fetishes. I normally finish all your videos but this one, I'm stuck on round four. You did an amazing job. I was a little disappointed in Round 1 but that was quickly changed.

EDIT: Finally beat it. Loved all the rounds. The sound in round 5 was great. Super hard, very rewarding. Thanks so much. Now my only challenge left is Ultimate.

Pros:
Music is good.
Beats are great
Videos are amazing. AMAZING.
Round 3 and 4, AA is one of my favorite sites.
Difficulty is very challenging. I love it.

Cons:
I don't like that you started doing the battling colored text. It makes me very exasperated and makes me not want to continue. I don't want to say hate but it's pretty close.
Not much else that's pretty much it.
Last edited by Skoobster on Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
andyp
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by andyp »

Hi all,

Supermokkori - i knew this video would not be for everyone, cock hero attracts pleople because of the quality vids, beats etc etc.. making this video for me was an epermiment. its proving what i expected, its a liittle like marmite you either love the fast cutting or hate it. The anatomy stuff was just dressing, fun twist, cock hero was never serious (and like you say, would you read it all? dont think i would)

Round 1 - I toyed with calling warmup, It was only to get you hard before the other scenes.
Skoobster wrote: Cons:
I don't like that you started doing the battling colored text. It makes me very exasperated and makes me not want to continue. I don't want to say hate but it's pretty close.
Not much else that's pretty much it.
Totally agree with your cons bud, i dunno next vid i might not do any txt? just time left etc... not sure, for me it is a little naggy.. i think it worked for the first vids (the ones without the stroke meter) but now im not really sure i see the point of it. i personally find it distracting thats why i cut it all out of the later rounds

as for the pauses many members need them, so i think they need to stay (please carry on fastfowading) i might copy vidicare and add music vids in the breaks..

Many thanks for all your feedback - I move onto the next vid "Cock Hero - Nations" ;)