[Release] Edging vs Twerking

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

itslate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

[Release] Edging vs Twerking

Post by itslate »

Hello beautiful people of milovana,

I made an edging video for myself but now decided to share it. It's called "Edging vs Twerking" and the idea is that the boys edge while the girls twerk. The first one to stop is the loser. Yep, it's unfair :D

Facts:
Download here https://mega.co.nz/#!C880SCzI!siGZ3PLqI ... GMAIX3-aK8
Edit: New Download link: https://mega.nz/#!P4V2XZpY!siGZ3PLqIuUa ... GMAIX3-aK8
14+ min
530 MB
6 rounds, getting progressively longer and harder and containing different ways to hold the edge
very short breaks

Pros:
- Super difficult. I only recently learned I can hold the edge with one finger and made this video to push myself. I have completed each round individually, but not the whole video in one yet.
- Beautiful, athletic white girls twerking! There is twerking in nearly every single frame.
- Detailed instructions and countdowns
- No cumming. Period.
- Feels unfair and demoralizing and hot => amazing (to me)

Cons:
- Only playable if you are very, very horny. I can't imagine being able to do this without a couple of days of denial beforehand.
- Sub par visually (some SD youtube videos, less than smooth transitions, no stroke meter)
- Nearly no nudity
- Big file for 14 minutes
- Needs to be replayed a bunch to get it right. The first playthrough(s) will be super difficult because you need to read and comprehend the instructions while holding the edge. The pace is hella quick, because I made this for myself initially and know what I wanted to do. Read below to get more of an overview of the rounds. This video works better if you know what is coming (not you :-P ).

Walkthrough:
Spoiler: show
- Round 1 is meant to be relatively easy going. Play it a bit safer, just hold the edge any way you like. This is about getting your dick ready for what's to come. Pushing a bit harder makes the rest a bit easier, I have found.
- Round 2 is about finding the right pace, the perfect zone for edging. Adjust the entire time so you stay as close as you can, without the chance to have an accident, though. Try to keep the arousal level constant instead of peaking over and over.
- Round 3 is about a very specific moment. When I edge with super slow and short strokes (I'm talking 3 milimeter in 2 seconds) and then stop at the bottom stroke and hold my cock therem near my balls, that sensation can drive me over the edge in a few seconds. This round is about getting to that point 3 times, or at least trying to.
- Round 4 is different, in that it doesn't START with an edge. Pick a pace that is a bit too fast for you to be able to do it too long. The idea then is to get you on the edge on that constant pace and grip tightness, just by clenching your PC muscle. To make this even more difficult, there are some mandatory PC contractions (skip them if they make you edge too soon). When you are supposed to edge, keep the pace and use only your PC muscle to get you there. After that, try your best to hit a few quick edges and stay close for the next round.
- Round 5 is about what drives me crazy (in a good way) right now. I call this "tapping". Staying on the edge just by gently tapping the sweet spot of your penis with the tip of a finger. No need to mention you have to be super fucking close for this. Taps can be quicker or slower and harder or lighter, depending on what you need. The first part of this round is about getting so close that tapping is possible. After it says "practice is over" you are meant to keep on edge by tapping until the end. Just try to stay between a) needing more than one finger and b) cumming the entire time and you did it in the way it is intended. It helps to purposefully clench the pc muscle while rubbing slowly with one finger against the sweet spot to get back on edge, but use with caution. If you need a second finger or have to rub more than to tap, you didn't really beat this round. Practice makes perfect! Also, this the most extreme way to ruin an orgasm for me - by a single gentle tap that was too much and results in a small orgasm 5 seconds later.
- Round 6 starts with two finger edging. The best part about this round (except for the perfect girl) is when you have to use your whole hand after edging with only two fingers. One really learns to fear his own hand. Round 5 may be a bit harder, but this one is kind of a reward round for me though. But remember not to come during this video! Train your mind and cock to treat this video as edging only and cum to different material if you want to.
Feel free to leave feedback, as long as you are not tearing it apart. I realize it's very very niche and I doubt more than a handful of people will have fun with this. But I figured I should post it, if only because of my appreciation for the videos this community has produced.

Feel free to post this anywhere else or make a torrent. Just please post a link in this thread if you do so.

:love: to everybody!
Last edited by itslate on Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sisyphuster
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Release] Edging vs Twerking

Post by Sisyphuster »

Sounds interesting! Looking forward to it
froog
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by froog »

It's a fantastic concept and I would love to see more.

I have not tried it yet, but have watched all the way through

Great choice of subject matter and video. Can you tell me who the first girl is? Let me know the name of that video? She is awesome!

My only suggestion would be to use colour in your text for some of the prompts like "edge", so that it stands out once you have understood the instructions and you can focus more on the video.

Also my personal preference is the music from the first girl, but I can see why you chose music that went in time with the action

Well done.
More please! (Do you have more source content?)
itslate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by itslate »

Thank you!

You can find the full video of her here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6-kxd3Vcdw
She too seems to be from a dance group called Fraules, which are featured in Round 2 and in all the start up segments.

Different colors are a good idea! There's so much text in this, it would really help. If there is more feedback here, I'll consider making an updated version.

I usually used the original music that they twerked to. The video of the blonde girl had that Jackson song in it originally and I have gotten used to it, so I didn't change it.

I prefer white and kinda slim women, which the usual twerking girls are not, so the really good content is limited. I'm considering making a video for just Mia Malkova's ass. Maybe interchanged with faster paced stuff to Shoshina Katerina's twerking. We'll see.
mument
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mument »

Who is the girl in round 2 and the final round?
itslate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by itslate »

mument wrote:Who is the girl in round 2 and the final round?
No idea, unfortunately. I found this on some streaming site quite a while ago and no name of hers was given.

She is hot as hell though.
froog
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by froog »

Thanks for sharing that video. Sorry what I meant was the very first girl right at the start of your video

Could you share who that is or point to the source?

Thanks!
fapmandoo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by fapmandoo »

This was REALLY good. Thanks for putting in the effort. I reckon that a white chick with a big ass and some twerking ability is one of the finer things In life, so any video heavily featuring them is alright by me.
itslate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by itslate »

froog wrote:Sorry what I meant was the very first girl right at the start of your video

Could you share who that is or point to the source?

Thanks!
You're welcome! Sure, I talked about that 4 posts ago. I'll even give you a link to it! :innocent:
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 74#p193724

@fapmandoo: Riiiight? :-)
froog
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by froog »

Hello,

Sorry you misunderstood me. I'm talking about the very first thing you see in the video, starting right at the beginning. The one who is talking to the camera.

Who is that?

Thanks
itslate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by itslate »

Ah! That makes much more sense!

There you go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkVnk8n0vbc
musclelegman
Explorer
Explorer

Post by musclelegman »

Really liked the video. Great choice of music.

I think the very last scene needed to be a little more intense
to get the desired effect.

Over all great.
Bobsen
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Bobsen »

Could someone upload a torrent or something? I've tried downloading it from mega, but it keeps saying the file doesn't exist after it's done downloading :(
itslate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by itslate »

You are probably trying to download it while in incognito/hidden mode. That doesn't work with mega.
Bobsen
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Bobsen »

Oh wow, had no clue - But it works now, ty a lot! :D