Diferent direction of request for the authors of CH videos

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Tzahrkiya
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Diferent direction of request for the authors of CH videos

Post by Tzahrkiya »

Hi everyone, this thread is a request to the authors of CH vids, dont worry I`m not going to ask you to make a specific video or deviate from wotever project your working on..

I have a thread going here http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 25&t=15411
if anybody wants to take a read at the in depth discussion of what I`m trying to create.

the short version is I`m trying to create electro stim sensations relative to the beat metres in your CH video so that hands free CH is achieved. Basically I do this by creating a stroking sensation and quite literally copy paste copy paste on top of the existing beats (obviously I do a spot of fine tuning aswell lol)

anyway to my request

I was wondering if any authors had any of there old beat tracks for there various CH videos still on there pc? I`m not looking for the music track just that initial beat track. The same goes for if your making a new CH video, is there any chance you could keep a copy of the beat audio track and let me create a stim audio file from it?

If this is possible please get in touch with me :)

On a last note I would just like to say your work is your own, I have no intention of stealing it or taking credit for anything that I didnt do myself, all I want to create is a seperate audio track that provides electro stimulation to the beats of your video.

thanks for reading.
HD-Music
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Diferent direction of request for the authors of CH vide

Post by HD-Music »

Hey,

That sounds very interesting, of course i am supporting it.
Here is the beattrack only, from Cock Hero - Music Mix as mp3.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ye5ju ... sounds.zip

A while back i posted also the timecodes of the beats for the Real Touch Project - wondering what happened to this project... :unsure:

I hope you can do something with it :wave:

Greetings,
HD-Music
Tzahrkiya
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tzahrkiya »

HD-Music wrote:Hey,

That sounds very interesting, of course i am supporting it.
Here is the beattrack only, from Cock Hero - Music Mix as mp3.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ye5ju ... sounds.zip

A while back i posted also the timecodes of the beats for the Real Touch Project - wondering what happened to this project... :unsure:

I hope you can do something with it :wave:

Greetings,
HD-Music
This is truly awesome, thankyou sooo soo much HD-Music, I`m itching already to get started on making the stim track but sadly tied up over the weekend although not in a good way lol

I will get to work on this asap and make the file available once complete, really cant thank you enough, very much appreciated :)
sam_bane

Post by sam_bane »

bye
Last edited by sam_bane on Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tzahrkiya
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tzahrkiya »

Wow!!! thankyou Sam for your time and effort :-D

Great work!!!!!!! I`m gonna reply to your post here in short and on the larger discussion thread aswell :)

but in short YES! if certain things are setup correctly the stim track could be implemented into the video before the actual release and as you say a full standalone file containing video, beat metre, beat track and stim track is then the finished product, quite awesome!!! obviously its down to if the author wishes to make it that little bit more complex, it is up to them.
NeverSay
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by NeverSay »

sam_bane wrote: As an aside, the "electrical impulses" method doesn't entice me so much as a sleeve with automatic stroking action would, however the wonderful news is the same "beat track" can be used to trigger pretty much any/all of the "pleasure devices". So this research is not "estim only", it can be applied to all future self-masturbation toys.
IT already exists. Realtouchscripts.com
sam_bane

Post by sam_bane »

bye