[RELEASE] Cock Hero Heavy

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

AshWilliams
Explorer
Explorer

[RELEASE] Cock Hero Heavy

Post by AshWilliams »

Hello.

Here is my attempt at a Cock Hero video for metalheads.
It's 43 minutes, 8 Rounds plus a bonus round featuring music from NiN, DevilDriver, The Used and Korn among others and has such lovely ladies as Joanna Angel, Scarlett Pain, Misti Dawn and Veruca James to name but a few.

Hope you guys enjoy it

Screen cap: http://imgserve.net/img-53b7420295dfb.html
Attachments
Cock Hero Heavy.wmv.torrent
Hope the torrent works
(18.85 KiB) Downloaded 7668 times
Last edited by AshWilliams on Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gary138
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [RELEASE] Cock Hero Heavy

Post by Gary138 »

Been waiting for something with Alt Girls for awhile now, glad you made this. Look forward to playing it.

Any screengrabs..?
jstwolf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by jstwolf »

Badass music and badass girls? I cant wait to check this out... I have often thought about how cool it would be to see the Burning Angel type girls with something like a Korn/NIN soundtrack. Sounds awesome.
jstwolf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by jstwolf »

jstwolf wrote:Badass music and badass girls? I cant wait to check this out... I have often thought about how cool it would be to see the Burning Angel type girls with something like a Korn/NIN soundtrack. Sounds awesome.
I was right. I just previewed this, and it is freaking epic. Just scanned through it, and while it may not be perfect by any stretch of the imagination, it did leave me wondering, "how the hell has no one done this before?!!" The older Korn/NIN stuff, used to be very prevalent in my sex life, so that music alone took me back to some very intense moments in my life. Also a big fan of the alt girls. Tattoos and piercings? Yes please. I haven't actually given it a go yet, but so far my only criticism would be, why isn't there more of it?
Bibleisalie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Bibleisalie »

Fuck yes, DevilDriver, can't wait for this one
AshWilliams
Explorer
Explorer

Post by AshWilliams »

AshWilliams
Explorer
Explorer

Post by AshWilliams »

jsywolf. I think the answer is cause its really difficult to do. Finding songs that were either at a descent tempo or weren't too technical was a bit of a nightmare. Editing the video was definitely the easy bit ;)
slutboytoy88
Explorer
Explorer

Post by slutboytoy88 »

The beats are way to complicated, ruining the enjoyment a lot. Also, the beat changes come at the same time as the text that says what the new beat is.
FalseHero
Explorer
Explorer

Post by FalseHero »

This was awesome! I've just had a lot of fun playing it. The video content and music are a welcome breath of fresh air. The beats were not that challenging, but the clips selection and editing was so good I barely made it to the end.

On the minus side, some beat patterns were changing too rapidly (trying to stick to the music too much) and text warnings were often a bit late. There were a few times when I had to focus on the beat meter and missed the action above. I'm sure AshWilliams will improve on this for the next episode (there'll be another one, right?). Thanks for making this one!
jahras
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by jahras »

To tell te truth, I'm listening to Electro Dance Music because of Cock Heros :D
I thought - finally something for me, till the round 4.

So quick review.
Round 1 - 5/5 Great music choice. Beautiful girl in stockings. Instant boner :P
Round 2 - 6/5 Good tempo, great girls and my favourite beat (5-1 which you called 4-2 or 2-4, can't remember, but it's irrelevant)
Round 3 - 5/5 Beat was still good.
I must admit - I like when it's 2-3, maybe 4 (parted ofc) scenes by the round. But only CH Versus and few others does that, so... But I can't tell I wasn't enjoying it.

Round 4 - 2/5? I was pissed off because of too complicated beats (and late infos - like mentioned before) and Iskipped second part of the round. Girls which you choose were much less attractive (I'm not talking about tattoos/piercings).
Round 5 - I don't rate it. I don't like POVs, especially handjobs. I skipped to the next round immediately (I like to mention - Siri's amazingly hot :P).
Round 6 - 3/5? back to the game :) I played it and enjoyed it just because in the past I memorized "Here To Stay" riffs and I know it by heart. Again poor girls. I know it's harder to find pierced/tattooed well-looking girls, but it's not impossible. Burning Angel has tons of it.
Round 7 - I watched it only because Veruca James. So again, I don't rate it :) Again complicated beats.
Final - 4/5? It was good. Even beats. I watched it just after I almost puked when looking at the top-left corner (joke) :P
Cum round - it's better than 4&6. I wasn't playing it. Just checked it.

First part was amazing. Second part, one time better, one time worse.

Objectively - you need to choose easier beats. If you can tell that song is well-known, then maybe you can put more complicated beats. And of course beat info 2-3 sec before beat change.
Subjectively - I want to forget everything I've experienced after round 3 BUT IT IS ONLY MY OPINION :)
Good job tho :thumbsup:
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Post by kerkersklave »

This is a great Cockhero. Some of the beats are challenging, but I don't think, they are too complicated. There are enough cockheros out there repeating the same well-known beat-patterns over and over. I like a bit of a challenge and variation. And the beats always did fit the music perfectly.
I agree on the info messages, though. The have to come one or two bars before the beat change.
Sometimes, it felt like you got the idea of those messages wrong, as they consistently showed up a few beats after the pattern changed. By then one has picked up the pattern.
The messages should prepare for the beat change and should be a warning that a change will happen.
You should change that, but please keep the style of beats.
book_guy
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by book_guy »

I tried this one out even though the music isn't my personal style. I didn't find the musical taste distracting at all. But I did find the radical changes in beats much too hard to keep up with. Sometimes the change just came along without enough advance warning; other times, the change was to something rather unpredictable that there would be no way to "guess" in advance, so you had to watch the beat-meter explicitly and very carefully to be able to match it. In any case, the beats were novel on so many occasions that I found myself ignoring the action on screen in order to try to stay with the beat meter. Basically, this is a great drum-hero game. And that drum-hero game comes with a nice background-video that I only sometimes could enjoy, when I had a chance to look at it. :)
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Are you missing a cock-hero video?
Me too. Since September 1, 2020, my Mega Sharing Zones contents are being removed by Mega.
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Haggard316
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by Haggard316 »

needs more men singing other than that it had nice looking chicks

Jerks off every day that ends with the letter "Y"
ThumpeR11
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ThumpeR11 »

Hi,

Great video, we needed something with this style of music around here.
Who's the girl (and maybe what's the scene) at the very beginning of Round 7 who declares that she is a fuck slave?
AshWilliams
Explorer
Explorer

Post by AshWilliams »

ThumpeR11 its Kenzie Vaughn from sex and submission.

Thanks everyone for the feedback and watching. I take onboard the criticism of the instructions, I think its cause that is the last and most boring part of the process so i got a bit slap dash with it lol. IF i ever do another one i'll make sure to sort that out.