[RELEASE] CH Levels 2

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Frivolous
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

[RELEASE] CH Levels 2

Post by Frivolous »

Welcome to Cock Hero: Levels 2! The wait is over! For those of you who missed Levels 1 (go and check it out!) this episode is a group contributed episode. Every round features a different creator and shows off their unique style. I started this series so we could generate new content more consistently. Also so we could give new users a chance to show what they can do.

This time around we have a new crop of creators and I'm pleased to say we have another excellent episode for you guys!

I want to thank all of the creators for helping me put this together. You guys are awesome!

Credits
Jupiter
bukem
ofthewind
tribes
Venus
archidi
Petite
Thrufam
Inada
shaggyicp7
Frivolous

Info
Length - 56:03
Format - .MOV
Size - 1280x720
Difficulty - Hard
Minimal breaks between rounds.
10 Rounds (Levels)
Bonus round Included

If you're interested in participating in the next Levels episode send me a PM
Thanks to JonnyD for making the torrent!

NOTE:: A list of performers and music used in the rounds will be posted as well
Attachments
CH Levels 2 Performers.rtf
(4.31 KiB) Downloaded 5911 times
CH Levels 2.mov.torrent
(12.16 KiB) Downloaded 16059 times
Last edited by Frivolous on Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brewster
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [RELEASE] CH Levels 2

Post by brewster »

I think my dick is broken. Never missed a stroke and remained rock hard the entire time; made it all the way through Awesome-X's new CH last night, then played CH Levels 2 to the end an hour ago without once coming close to cumming. Though Venus' round came the closest

Frivolous' round, Venus', and that ending credits video with the controversial Duke chick were all edited very well!
jstwolf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by jstwolf »

Your first one was awesome. Very impressed at the team effort, although it had to have been one person doing the beat meter (?). Looking forward to this one.
Venus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Venus »

Thanks again to Frivolous for managing and organizing the "Levels" project!

All rounds are just great! My absolute favorite is Frivolous' round. I like the pace of this round and the choice of footage for slow and fast passages is just perfect. That's art!
jstwolf wrote:Very impressed at the team effort, although it had to have been one person doing the beat meter (?).
Most of us create a beat map for the song we use and Frivolous uses this to make the beat meter, so the beat meter is consistent.

I've seen that in the actress list no actresses are listed in my round. Frivolous didn't you get the ReadME.txt in the google drive folder I shared with you?

Nevertheless here's the list of actresses which appear in my round:
Samantha Sin
Mina Thorne
Tiffany Tyler
Rikki Six
Anjelica/Angelica
Stoya
Gracie Glam
Cock Hero - Overwatch 3 is out! viewtopic.php?f=25&t=22817
Frivolous
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Frivolous »

Thanks Venus!

Oh yeah I totally missed that! I added it to the file and re-uploaded it.
Freddie Dangerfield
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Freddie Dangerfield »

I've attempted this one twice and popped each time. The first time was round two, which had no less than 17 of my favorite CH girls and added one who I had to look up. The second time I made it through that round but popped on round six.

A few months ago this and the other recent releases would have been not too terribly difficult to get through. Now it's getting increasingly difficult to get through a CH if it is loaded with a fair number of my favorites. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
cockherolover
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cockherolover »

I've added it to the streaming site preserving original quality.
tommyfilth
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by tommyfilth »

I just did a quick skim-through of the video, and it looks fantastic. I like the post-finale tribute to Belle Knox; very cool.

I am going to structure my review the same way my last one was, with due diligence to each author, so it'll take me a few days. But I just wanted to say, I think this multi-author concept is the way to go with CH videos. They can be put out more quickly without sacrificing quality, new authors get exposure, and I like the idea of a community effort.
Flogger
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Flogger »

Ab so lute ly freakin brilliant!!!

Well done and thank you to all you contributors and Frivolous for coming up with the idea and coordinating it all.

This one's even better than the first and close to a work of art. Who needs to fap, just watch and admire.

Again, thank you all very much -

F

p.s. Bukem - nice speech in your part. ;-) and Venus, thanks for the list. Always helpful for research :lol:
Venus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Venus »

tommyfilth wrote:I just did a quick skim-through of the video, and it looks fantastic. I like the post-finale tribute to Belle Knox; very cool.

I am going to structure my review the same way my last one was, with due diligence to each author, so it'll take me a few days. But I just wanted to say, I think this multi-author concept is the way to go with CH videos. They can be put out more quickly without sacrificing quality, new authors get exposure, and I like the idea of a community effort.
I'm looking forward to your review, the last one you did was brilliant!
Cock Hero - Overwatch 3 is out! viewtopic.php?f=25&t=22817
wangchungass
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by wangchungass »

Another brilliant collaboration. Thanks to all that had input.
tommyfilth
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tommyfilth »

Venus wrote:
tommyfilth wrote:I just did a quick skim-through of the video, and it looks fantastic. I like the post-finale tribute to Belle Knox; very cool.

I'm looking forward to your review, the last one you did was brilliant!
Glad you enjoyed it! Last night I was thinking to myself: nobody actually ever ASKED me to review videos, this isn't really a REVIEW site, by what right do I take it upon myself to just insert my opinions into threads? I reasoned that people want feedback, otherwise they wouldn't put all the time and effort into making these amazing pieces of art, but thanks for letting me know my reviews are also useful.
mmi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mmi »

brewster wrote:I think my dick is broken. Never missed a stroke and remained rock hard the entire time; made it all the way through Awesome-X's new CH last night, then played CH Levels 2 to the end an hour ago without once coming close to cumming. Though Venus' round came the closest

Frivolous' round, Venus', and that ending credits video with the controversial Duke chick were all edited very well!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I laughed out loud in my room at the first sentence.
Boobs:
Frivolous
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Frivolous »

I just want to say thanks again to all of the creators who participated in this and Levels 1 ! I really hope those of you who this was your first time creating anything Cock Hero related stick with it and create your very own full episode! You got the skills to do it! :-D

-Frivolous
LeonhartGR
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Post by LeonhartGR »

This video brought the resurrection of the old glamor of CH! And that last scene... just hilarious and so well edited that can be used for professional parody shows! Well done to the team! Keep it up guys!
Whatever... Finally paid off my taxes!
Spoiler: show