[NEW RELEASE] CH : Corruption

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Frivolous
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

[NEW RELEASE] CH : Corruption

Post by Frivolous »

Well guys I'm back with another Cock Hero episode. This is my first straight episode since Cock Hero Pinnacle. (Some of you may have seen my Shemale Starlets series). In any case I have a new episode and you'll be excited to hear I've switched up a few things. This won't be your standard play!!

First things first, the stroke meter in this episode is located on the left or right sides of the screen. Corruption has 2 new playing features. Shift and Corruptors. In this episode you will be required to stroke using both hands. Depending on which side of the screen the meter is on you will stroke using your left or right hand (the instructions in the video will give you more details). During the rounds the meter can "Shift" at any time, forcing you to switch hands.

Corruptors act like mines in this episode. They are sudden changes in music, tempo, or content. designed to mess you up!

I'd say difficulty on this episode is probably in the hard range (I actually failed it myself lol :lol: ). It has 9 rounds and is an hour long. Music is mostly EDM, pop, and some hip hop

Content-wise I tired to keep it somewhat general but there is a definite lean towards asses and anal (similar to my Pinnacle episode) ! However I did try to include a bit of everything for variety!

I really wanted to try something new with this episode, so I hope you can forgive me somewhat if it feels a little wonky in places. Please send any feedback you may have my way. I love hearing from you guys!

Thanks,
Frivolous

(Special thanks to JonnyD for uploading the torrent!!)
Attachments
CH_Corruptors.mov.torrent
Cock Hero - Corruption
(11.6 KiB) Downloaded 28704 times
JonnyD
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Re: [NEW RELEASE] CH : Corruption

Post by JonnyD »

Ohh you! :-D
Help those in need! Please seed!
brewster
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by brewster »

Overall I loved this. It felt like a true CockHero GAME

Liked:
  • Themed rounds. It made it so my mind doesn't jump all over the place wondering what's coming next, or mentally adjusting to a new type of scene.
  • The switching hands is implemented fantastically! At first when I'd switch it'd feel awkward like a girl trying to throw a baseball, though it'd always feel refreshing. After practicing it felt natural.
  • At 18:50 I would have lost with just another second of stroking.
  • Music bpm coincided with faster strokes, and synched with scenes.
  • For the first 33 minutes I was riding a euphoric high struggling to keep from cumming and enjoying every minute of it.
Disliked:
  • Round 6. A big gamble when doing themed rounds is that sexual tastes are subjective, and you run the risk of turning someone off, as was the case with me and "bubble butts".
  • There were a few times where the beat would change without a notification, which lead me to distract myself and manually check the meter on the side every few seconds when I felt a change was coming up.
  • The beat meter you had in round 3 was hard to follow because of the prominent beat in the music which didn't match the meter.
Dejku
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by Dejku »

Awesome work m8! I like the music, the beat, the content and It's something new to change hands :D Really great work Frivolous and thx for the new cock hero.
Mr123
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Mr123 »

Top! Great new things added, great work! Hope to make it till the end someday :w00t:
CUM EXPRESS - NEXT - NDURO - ZART/HART
precarious
Explorer
Explorer

Post by precarious »

Fantastic work, other creators should use this video as reference for their videos. Great job Friv!
wangchungass
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by wangchungass »

Brilliant, played this last night. Loved the switching, loved the beats, loved the music, loved the visuals.

It was a proper game too.

Great work
Willy123
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Willy123 »

Loved it
2-handed is such a nice twist
my man-banana thanks you
:banana:
And loved that Katee in Katee's Curves, no idea how I never come across her before (pun intended)
Had the sound down low so couldn't quite get the beat at 26.10, kept rewinding and trying before turning it up
But by then it was too late, over-cooked it :blush: big mess on round 4

Respect!
Fuck me do I love wanking or wot
phil26
Explorer
Explorer

Post by phil26 »

I have no sound.
musclelegman
Explorer
Explorer

Post by musclelegman »

I am now Corrupted.
TheQuebecer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TheQuebecer »

Well, good job! I played it, I, surprinsgly, beated it even if there was alot of time in witch i was so close too lose, but look like luck was on my side this time.

So yeah, first cock hero in witch I give my opinion. I really think you should do another one with the same rules, everytime you change the style with the corruptor you almost got me, it was fantastic! Didn't really like the round after bubble butt, but that's a personal opinion and i understand why it was there . I also got way more excited by the first round that I would have think. look like women with dicks excite me at the end. i should try one of your shemale one, could be surprise.

So overall, it was very good. love the concept and I would love to see more of this.
frozenbone
Explorer
Explorer

Post by frozenbone »

Great work! Two hands was fun!
Frivolous
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Frivolous »

Thank you! I will definitely come out with a follow-up. I'm pleased to hear the corruptors worked out :lol: sounds like you breezed through it. Guess the next one will have to be harder :-P
TheQuebecer wrote:Well, good job! I played it, I, surprinsgly, beated it even if there was alot of time in witch i was so close too lose, but look like luck was on my side this time.

So yeah, first cock hero in witch I give my opinion. I really think you should do another one with the same rules, everytime you change the style with the corruptor you almost got me, it was fantastic! Didn't really like the round after bubble butt, but that's a personal opinion and i understand why it was there . I also got way more excited by the first round that I would have think. look like women with dicks excite me at the end. i should try one of your shemale one, could be surprise.

So overall, it was very good. love the concept and I would love to see more of this.
Frivolous
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Frivolous »

brewster wrote:Overall I loved this. It felt like a true CockHero GAME

Disliked:
  • Round 6. A big gamble when doing themed rounds is that sexual tastes are subjective, and you run the risk of turning someone off, as was the case with me and "bubble butts".
  • There were a few times where the beat would change without a notification, which lead me to distract myself and manually check the meter on the side every few seconds when I felt a change was coming up.
  • The beat meter you had in round 3 was hard to follow because of the prominent beat in the music which didn't match the meter.
Thanks for your feedback man! I feel ya on these. I gotta say that Round 6 had to be done though. I grew up with dat ass lol. I only put all of that petite, teen stuff for you guys. My first love will always be the butt :lol: . I feel like we don't see enough of that in Cock Hero.
Nipps
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Nipps »

Frivolous wrote:
Thanks for your feedback man! I feel ya on these. I gotta say that Round 6 had to be done though. I grew up with dat ass lol. I only put all of that petite, teen stuff for you guys. My first love will always be the butt :lol: . I feel like we don't see enough of that in Cock Hero.
Don't worry, got loads of appreciation for dat ass. And I have to say I don't always love the super young looking girls, so throwing in some well shaped round booties and boobies can really make the difference for me personally.