[RELEASE]TRAPHERO: TRAPMUSIC + CH=WIN *traphero=not shemale*

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

trap4life
Explorer
Explorer

[RELEASE]TRAPHERO: TRAPMUSIC + CH=WIN *traphero=not shemale*

Post by trap4life »

Hello everyone! This is trap4life!

I've been lurking the forums quite a bit and enjoyed the CH community and of course the videos that people have shared to other. So I wanted to make my own and contribute to the community :-P

TRAPHERO

Title could be misleading , NO IT'S NOT ABOUT SHEMALE'S :-D The word "TRAP" comes from the music genre which i used a lot in the video. If you don't know what kind of music trap is , well there is only one way to find out ;-) Personally , i think the trap genre suits the material well but there is also something else to spice things up!

I did not include a beat meter to the video. Again, this is a thing i don't personally care so much about , i do my thing with my own rhythm :-D I recommend that you guys enjoy the show , go with the flow and pump the music up!!

I'll add some sneak peak images to the spoiler tags and try to seed it as much as i can , hope we can get this to the on demand-site too!

Have fun guys and please tell me what you think!

UPLOADED TO FAPDU. Video quality is not so good but this way you can decide if it's worth to download the full quality video :)

splitted in two parts:

http://fapdu.com/traphero-compilation-trap-music [PT1]
http://fapdu.com/traphero-compilation-trap-music-1 [PT2]

TRAPHERO.mp4 3,88GB 34:15 1280x720

Tracklist:
Spoiler: show
Power Rangers Theme Song (SAYMYNAME Twerkin Trap Remix) / Right On Time (Alex Young Remix) / Dirt Brillz & Z- Trip - Dirt off your shoulder / Feed Me - One Click Headshot / Flosstradamus - Rollup (Baauer Remix) / Grandtheft & Skratch Bastid - Miley /Cory Gunz & Lil Wayne - 6 Foot 7 Foot / Big Sean - Dance (A$$) Remix ft. Nicki Minaj / Birdy Nam Nam - Goin' In (Skrillex Goin' Hard Mix)
Spoiler: show
Attachments
TRAPHERO.mp4.torrent
(19.79 KiB) Downloaded 3676 times
Last edited by trap4life on Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:41 am, edited 4 times in total.
detter
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: TRAPHERO - New Release with nice beats! ;)

Post by detter »

Yeah man, you should really change at least the title of this thread to clarify that it's not shemales, you're probably losing out on a lot of the regular potential market, and gaining a lot in a market that will be disappointed when they find out it's not shemales.
trap4life
Explorer
Explorer

Re: TRAPHERO - New Release with nice beats! ;)

Post by trap4life »

detter wrote:Yeah man, you should really change at least the title of this thread to clarify that it's not shemales, you're probably losing out on a lot of the regular potential market, and gaining a lot in a market that will be disappointed when they find out it's not shemales.
Yeah , tried to clarify the thread title. Could be too much but atleast the message gets there :-D
Nipps
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: TRAPHERO - TRAPMUSIC + CH=WIN *traphero=not shemale*

Post by Nipps »

Hahah the title was sketchy at first sight. Looking forward to this one, think trap will probably be great with this genre
tommyfilth
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tommyfilth »

Bumping to get more views, so this torrent will in turn getting more seeders. It's very slow going at the moment, and I hope people won't let the title put them off. I'll be honest, the only reason I even clicked on the thread was because it said "not shemale".
Nipps
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Nipps »

Its slow cause everyone has the same amount because the uploader has to seed to a bunch of people at the start, if that makes sence. So at this early stage more people would actually mean more ppl DL from the first guy and it would be slower. But Im sure the client caps that out at something so it doesn't rly affect the speed. Little offtopic here but lots of ppl have posted about it in other threads too. :) Hope this post makes sance since Im semi-smashed :lol:
trap4life
Explorer
Explorer

Post by trap4life »

tommyfilth wrote:Bumping to get more views, so this torrent will in turn getting more seeders. It's very slow going at the moment, and I hope people won't let the title put them off. I'll be honest, the only reason I even clicked on the thread was because it said "not shemale".
Haha , nice that i changed the title then ;)
Nipps wrote:Its slow cause everyone has the same amount because the uploader has to seed to a bunch of people at the start, if that makes sence. So at this early stage more people would actually mean more ppl DL from the first guy and it would be slower. But Im sure the client caps that out at something so it doesn't rly affect the speed. Little offtopic here but lots of ppl have posted about it in other threads too. :) Hope this post makes sance since Im semi-smashed :lol:
Yeah , that's right! As I said , i'll try to seed as much as i can. I've let my Pc stay on and seed it since i posted this thread! I know it's slow at the start because everyone dl's from me but soon it will be ok! :-)
hroopz
Explorer
Explorer

Post by hroopz »

Any chance you can post the playlist? Or atleast the songs?
trap4life
Explorer
Explorer

Post by trap4life »

hroopz wrote:Any chance you can post the playlist? Or atleast the songs?
Tracklist added to the original post in spoiler tags.
minnacd
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by minnacd »

Who's the bootylicious girl @ 16:00 ???
trap4life
Explorer
Explorer

Post by trap4life »

minnacd wrote:Who's the bootylicious girl @ 16:00 ???
Girl goes by the name of Bianca King , i think she's a model of some sort. Those curves are pretty fine 8-)
Jupiter
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [RELEASE]TRAPHERO: TRAPMUSIC + CH=WIN *traphero=not shem

Post by Jupiter »

I think I might have been the only person who realized what the title meant before you changed it lmao.

I'm still downloading (there's a few torrents queued in front of it) but I'm certainly looking forward to a fun time :thumbsup:
trap4life
Explorer
Explorer

Post by trap4life »

Jupiter wrote:I think I might have been the only person who realized what the title meant before you changed it lmao.

I'm still downloading (there's a few torrents queued in front of it) but I'm certainly looking forward to a fun time :thumbsup:
Haha , well nice that there are some people that know what trap is :-D Hope that you have a good time with it!

I'm currently uploading the episode to PHUB so people can check it out from there if they want to. Will post the link to the original post when done , will take time but we'll get there!
hroopz
Explorer
Explorer

Post by hroopz »

I also realised its cuz of the trap music, nice to see people with nice taste here. :) I do hope that in your next video you will actually add a beat bar, i just feel it more challenging when there is a beat bar that makes me continue stroking to the song even when I don't want. :)
trap4life
Explorer
Explorer

Post by trap4life »

hroopz wrote:I also realised its cuz of the trap music, nice to see people with nice taste here. :) I do hope that in your next video you will actually add a beat bar, i just feel it more challenging when there is a beat bar that makes me continue stroking to the song even when I don't want. :)
I know what you mean and will keep that in mind if i'm going to make yet another ch! :)