NEW RELEASE : CH Shemale Starlets 3

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Frivolous
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

NEW RELEASE : CH Shemale Starlets 3

Post by Frivolous »

Hey everyone! I have returned with another Shemale Starlets adventure! A lot of you have been asking about the new video so I'm happy to put it out here finally.

So when I first started making these I wanted to explore a different angle on CH. Since I love Shemales I figured why not! I do my episodes a little different, each round features a different lovely lady. I tend to pick the most feminine shemales for effect. And most of the content features male on shemale action or solo. I try to pack in as much content as I can and keep it sexy.

This episode has 11 Rounds, difficulty level is medium to hard (unless you're really into shemales :lol: ) Music goes from pop to electronic.

Any and all feedback is appreciated! I love comments so PM me or leave one here.

For those who haven't seen my other episodes please check them out here -
Episode 1 - http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... e+starlets
Episode 2 - http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... e+starlets
Attachments
SS3.mov.torrent
Shemale Starlets 3
(14.77 KiB) Downloaded 6331 times
Pigslut69
Explorer
Explorer

Re: NEW RELEASE : CH Shemale Starlets 3

Post by Pigslut69 »

FUCK YEAH!! Thanks for doing these CH's. Still havent beaten the starlets 2 but still looking forward to this :D
carnalhunger
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by carnalhunger »

Is it going to be on the live stream page with all the other CH vids?
Frivolous
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Frivolous »

carnalhunger wrote:Is it going to be on the live stream page with all the other CH vids?
Yeah I'm sure it will be up there at some point. cockherolover usually adds them up. And we love him for doing this :-D :lol:
tom13
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by tom13 »

Frivolous,
thank you thank you thank you for putting this one together! The stars you chose are amazing, and your editing is great as always...and you gave us another very enjoyable juicy reward round. Nicely done, sir! My hat is off to you...as well as my pants. :-D
Deep
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Deep »

It was fantastic as usual, great music choices, great star choices, fantastic editing, i loved it.

The only things i can really say are the music in the reward round was a little odd to me, but i guess that might just be me, and i'm also not personally a fan of reward specific rounds, i really like the style like in the first Starlets video where you cum at the end of the last round. But like i said, these might just be me.
cockherolover
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cockherolover »

carnalhunger wrote:Is it going to be on the live stream page with all the other CH vids?
Yeah it's there :)
Frivolous wrote: Yeah I'm sure it will be up there at some point. cockherolover usually adds them up. And we love him for doing this :-D :lol:

;-) Cheers! :beer2:
Frivolous
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Frivolous »

Deep wrote:It was fantastic as usual, great music choices, great star choices, fantastic editing, i loved it.

The only things i can really say are the music in the reward round was a little odd to me, but i guess that might just be me, and i'm also not personally a fan of reward specific rounds, i really like the style like in the first Starlets video where you cum at the end of the last round. But like i said, these might just be me.
Nah, I feel you on that. It is a little confusing. What I would like it to be is that the last round is the cum round and the bonus round at the end is for those who: don't cum at the end/want a little more/ or don't like the last girl. I need to make that more clear next time around.

Other than that, I'm glad you enjoyed it :-D
Nath
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Nath »

Shemale Starlets has entered the trilogy zone now – it’s like Star Wars or The Lord of the Rings, only with more Shemales rather than orcs and droids, haha.

Amazing work on this new one Frivolous; it was lot’s of fun and I managed to beat it in one go. I love Shemales, so these videos really are a treat for us guys who do too. The run-time as usual is not too long and not too short (that’s what she said). 1 hour seems like a good balance from my view.

Really enjoyed the line-up of t-girls you threw at us, and I actually enjoyed the blend of electro with pop songs. It’s all about the rhythm and those songs have it in abundance. (I’ve been looking for the name of that song that starts at 47:07 – has a real Kavinsky kind of vibe).

Anyway, my personal favourite rounds were Round 6 with Barbara Goulart (the music, stroke meter and images are synched beautifully in this round) Round 10 with Jenna Rachels and of course the final round with most of the past-Shemales making a ‘surprise’ visit! Only thing I didn’t like too much with the final round was you had way too many long breaks in between beats for my personal preference. All the rounds had a great combo of sexy t-girls, interesting beats and fitting music in my opinion though. They’re all fucking top-notch and never miss a mark!

The other thing I also loved was the ‘commands’ you put in. Stuff like “Squeeze Harder”, etc. It would be awesome to see more stuff like that in the future (if you decide to keep going). I think it helps give the person ‘playing’ the sense that he is not in total control, like someone else is actually enforcing commands which we have to follow – making losing that much more easier and tempting.

I enjoyed the final reward round too. The music surprisingly went well with it, even though I don’t listen to that kind of stuff. Synched well with the images and had a decent beat too. I just employed a 1-1 beat until I finished right at the end, haha. Another possibility would be to have a solo video, and the person ‘playing’ strokes along with a beat meter; kind of like what andyP and vindicare used to do. This is all a matter of personal preferences though – I really enjoy the current format you have; just food for thought I guess.

Great cutting and good to see that awesome beat meter again. Overall, it’s an excellent video (rounds) that can be appreciated even by people not into Shemales. The best way I can sum-up the video is with that vocal line repeated during the reward round; “…can’t stop, looking at me, staring at me…”

It’s true, we can’t!

All the best Frivolous and thank you for the video’s man; I don’t think I’m ever going to remove the Starlet series from my computer – they’re just too much fun.
ckyfan
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by ckyfan »

Amazing! Might be my favorite of yours yet. These are always incredible
PrincessOfSpades
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by PrincessOfSpades »

These get better and better :) i hope you make another soon! <3
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
frozenbone
Explorer
Explorer

Post by frozenbone »

Awesome work!
Frivolous
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Frivolous »

Nath wrote:Shemale Starlets has entered the trilogy zone now – it’s like Star Wars or The Lord of the Rings, only with more Shemales rather than orcs and droids, haha.

All the best Frivolous and thank you for the video’s man; I don’t think I’m ever going to remove the Starlet series from my computer – they’re just too much fun.
Thank you so much. You are too kind :-D , Lol, I don't know if I can compare myself to Lord of the Rings though (although an army of shemale orcs could be pretty hot lol).

I'll keep makin' em' as long as people keep watchin'. Let me know who you want featured next!! ;-)
timepants
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by timepants »

Might I suggest Renata Davila and Samara de Macedo for the (hopeful) next one?
Driver71
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Post by Driver71 »

The Shemale Starlets are great! Having a lot of fun & cum watching :love:
Feel free to send me pm's ;-)