[Release] Cock Hero - Infinite Desire vol.2

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Venus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

[Release] Cock Hero - Infinite Desire vol.2

Post by Venus »

It's been three months since I released Cock Hero - Infinite Desire and that's also the time span I worked hard on the sequel. I tried to implement most of your feedback and hope that this episode will do everything right which the prequel did wrong. And of course still does the things right which the prequel already did right. :lol:

I also switched the video editing tool from Sony Vegas to Adobe Premiere and Aftereffects. These programs are much more difficult to handle than Sony Vegas but they are also much more powerful, which should result in a product with much more quality.

I also tried out a new way to render the video so that the file size is quite small and the video quality is still excellent. But enough small talk. Here are the facts:

File Name: Cock Hero - Infinite Desire vol2.mp4
File Size: 1.95 GB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:56:26

- 11 rounds of stroking plus reward round.
- A break after each round featuring Tera Patrick who is going to tease the hell out of you. You may rest during the breaks but if you are a real Cock Hero you gonna keep stroking.
- Beat Meter! Since the majority of you (99%) like beat meters or at least don't mind if there is one I implemented a plain beat meter, which shouldn't distract too much.
- Beat Change Indicator. In the bottom right Corner an indicator will inform you when a beat change comes up. It will pop up 5 secs before the change and have a little count down timer so you can time it perfectly.

In the spoiler is a little preview.
Spoiler: show
I've put up a torrent for you (I hope I didn't screw up here). The estimated time to seed is approx. 10 hours due to my crappy internet connection. So please don't start to complain that it's taking so long :ras:
Attachments
Cock Hero - Infinite Desire vol2.mp4.torrent
(19.95 KiB) Downloaded 12672 times
Cock Hero - Overwatch 3 is out! viewtopic.php?f=25&t=22817
alchemi183
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: [Release] Cock Hero - Infinite Desire vol.2

Post by alchemi183 »

Thank you! I'm looking forward to it. :)
Nipps
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Nipps »

This one is amazing! Great selection of girls and easy to follow beats, love the 5 sec countdown. Also cool that you don't give away too much in the description, suprises are always the best. Breaks where great too, tera patrick is always appreciated.
Spoiler: show
My complaints would be the best girls where in round 8 in between the "main" action, would have liked to see more of them, espesially ava adams! Also I like super-hard near unbeatable beats so personally the beats could have been harder, not to say that they where too easy at all, my guess is you where not going for the "unbeatable" style. I prefer no beat meter for breaks cause I usually go nuts instead of just 1-1. The reward round could use some variety in terms of the action, and a faster paced song to really keep the edge going. Sounds like a lot of criticism, but this really was one of the best this summer/overall.
frozenbone
Explorer
Explorer

Post by frozenbone »

Looking forward to this one tonight!
bbman
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bbman »

Venus wrote:I tried to implement most of your feedback and hope that this episode will do everything right which the prequel did wrong. And of course still does the things right which the prequel already did right.
You definately lived up to that :-D
This one's better in almost every aspect of it.
I especially liked the beats: easy to follow but with great build-up.
Awesome job!
Venus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Venus »

24 hours since release and already 850 downloads, wow!

Your first feedback makes me really proud, thanks guys!
tommyfilth
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tommyfilth »

This is really fantastic, excellent work.

PROS: I loved the way you did the beat meter. It was much easier to follow, much more intuitive, and I think it made it more exciting. I also really enjoyed rounds 8, 9 and 10; the build up before that was slow and steady, but when 8 hit, it became very challenging. I'd have to say that 9 was my favorite.

CONS: Not a big fan of Tera Patrick, personally - but that's a matter of opinion, and I don't think it does much in the way of taking away from my appreciation of the video.

It seems to me that the Cock Hero videos keep getting better and better. There are a few flops here and there, but mostly, the novelty of a new art form has worn off, and now people are spending a lot of time and effort into crafting amazing, singular pieces of work. The bar keeps getting raised.
cockherolover
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cockherolover »

Just added this one to the CH streaming site. Love it!
zenetix
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by zenetix »

Nice work. I like having the option for an additional challenge during breaks.
frozenbone
Explorer
Explorer

Post by frozenbone »

I've done this one twice. Great work!
thanatos
Explorer
Explorer

Post by thanatos »

I love love love your beatmeter.

The little countdown in the lower right hand corner totally worked for me.

You changed the beat in beautiful sync with the music as well. In following the music I began to anticipate with excitement the coming chorus.

Thank you for this lovely work.
Dejku
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by Dejku »

I really enjoy your cock hero m8! I would be really appreciate it too, If you could give me the name of the black haird girl with stockings in the 47:50 when she get's a cum on the face :)
Venus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Venus »

Thanks to all for the great feedback.
Dejku wrote:I really enjoy your cock hero m8! I would be really appreciate it too, If you could give me the name of the black haird girl with stockings in the 47:50 when she get's a cum on the face :)
That's Tanner Mayes
Dejku
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by Dejku »

Venus wrote:Thanks to all for the great feedback.
Dejku wrote:I really enjoy your cock hero m8! I would be really appreciate it too, If you could give me the name of the black haird girl with stockings in the 47:50 when she get's a cum on the face :)
That's Tanner Mayes
Thx alot m8!
Freddie Dangerfield
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Freddie Dangerfield »

This is a masterpiece.

Why I liked it:
-It does a great job of building up the tension towards the end.
-It has 11 of my favorite CH girls in it and added one of my favorite starts of the past, Devon.
-All but three of the 11 rounds had at least one of my faves in it. It was as if this were made for me!
-The challenging breaks. I'd rather keep going than take a break and this type of break is one that I like. I'm not that familiar with Tera Patrick but she is definitely a lovely woman. I am becoming less and less a fan of enhanced breasts but her's at least looked nice, from what I saw.

Excellent work! Hope to see more.