RELEASE: CH - NEXT

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Mr123
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

RELEASE: CH - NEXT

Post by Mr123 »

1280x720p
1,7gb

Content: Babes, Hard, Soft, Pov
Music: Dance, Pop, 80s

Rounds: 8 + Reward
55 minutes

No Beatmeter -> beats!

ENJOY! 8-)
Spoiler: show
find the "trial-expired"-transition
Attachments
chnext123v2.mp4.torrent
(17.37 KiB) Downloaded 7108 times
Last edited by Mr123 on Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:47 am, edited 5 times in total.
CUM EXPRESS - NEXT - NDURO - ZART/HART
jstwolf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: RELEASE: CH - NEXT

Post by jstwolf »

Anybody got this yet? Been trying to dowload for about 8 hours so far. 286 peers right now, only 3 seeders. Make sure you seed after you grab!
Mr123
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Mr123 »

my upload speed is very slow don't know whats going on today :no:
precarious
Explorer
Explorer

Post by precarious »

That's fine, as long as anyone that completes the video keeps seeding for a bit afterwards.

The only downside to pirating is having to deal with the pirates. Yarr, me booty.
jstwolf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by jstwolf »

Should definitely speed up as more people complete, as long as they keep sharing
jstwolf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by jstwolf »

jstwolf wrote:Should definitely speed up as more people complete, as long as they keep sharing
Seen the number of seeders get as high as 5, and people keep dropping of. Currently at 2. Come on, keep seeding, at least for a while so the rest of us can share!
frozenbone
Explorer
Explorer

Post by frozenbone »

Great work! Thanks!
ThumpeR11
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ThumpeR11 »

Apart from the beat indication being off sometimes (1-123 on screen and 1-2-123 in the actual beats, if I remember correctly), and probably the beat being a little silent at times, it's pretty solid work. I especially liked the scene selection, almost all of it is excellent content.
cockherolover
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cockherolover »

The ch streaming site was just updated with your release. Thx!
Charrma
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Charrma »

I agree with Thumper on this one. Nice work. I don't know if it was problem with my video or something else but some scene transitions had a few framerate issues. Mostly after a break when a new round started.
Mr123
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Mr123 »

I don't know if it was problem with my video or something else but some scene transitions had a few framerate issues. Mostly after a break when a new round started.
I'm just not very deep into formats, framerates etc. and happy to be able to export a "proper" and watchable videoclip. Producing this clip took me too long so an effect-trial ended. Had to change lots of stuff by hand so I somehow lost nerves.... Not easy to work accurate till the end when doing a non-profit-project :lol: Ty for your comment...
Last edited by Mr123 on Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PLMLYP
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by PLMLYP »

Wow. I'm only 8 minutes in and am very impressed. Thanks for the effort making the video and the amazing quality of the women. CHs just keep getting better.
Ohmega
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Ohmega »

FYI: Spamming the same moaning sound clip every few seconds is a real turnoff.
blondie88
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by blondie88 »

I thought this was really well produced, great girls, great music and quite a slick production. I especially loved some of the editing and the quick cuts were brilliant. Only problem for me was the ending.... it just kinda.. ended..

No real warning of when the ending was coming.. although the editing of the last round was really great, i just thought it ended really anti climatically..

Is everyone now against a hot ending that builds and builds with a combination of quick beat and faster and hotter visuals designed to finally push you over the edge??

I just find the whole "cum when you want" kinda thing a bit of a cop out... and not really what the concept of cock hero is actually about.... for me anyway..

But all in all, great job and a great production which i still really enjoyed/.. I guess my personal choice for an ending would just be a little different thats all.
Freddie Dangerfield
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Freddie Dangerfield »

Nice addition to the CH library! It added an element that I haven't noticed yet:
Spoiler: show
Jada Stevens, one of my faves, made a short appearance in an early round without any payoff. She appeared in a second round, again without a payoff. I was starting to get pissed. Then we finally got the payoff in the third (or fourth?) round she appeared in.
Nice touch!

Two name requests: Who is the cute blonde on the stairs in Round 1? I first noticed her in Fail and she has recently shown up in another CH video or two. And who is the redhead from Playboy.com in Round 2? Wow.