[Old Release - Jan. 14, 20]Hand to Gland Combat, Mission: 02

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Jackal403
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

[Old Release - Jan. 14, 20]Hand to Gland Combat, Mission: 02

Post by Jackal403 »

.____________________________PROGRESS_________________________.
[+++++|+++++|+++++|+++++|+++++|+++++|+++++|+++++|+100%+]

OPENING ANNOUNCEMENT - Dec. 14, 2012
Spoiler: show
I've held off on announcing this one right away, as I've been following up on some advice from the previous Mission. You'll be happy to know that I've taken much of it, figured out what I was doing wrong in regards to video compatibility with my Adobe session settings, aspect ratios, etc., etc.

I've been using another forum member as a guinea pig, and he assures me that I've got a handle on it! So, I figure it's time to get the rest of the communities hopes up.

Mission: 02 is slated for release before the new year is upon us! Length has been significantly reduced, so those with sore arms will have a fighting chance. The Reward Round will follow the same format, but will also be shorter and more accommodating.

And now, as is the fashion, here is a brief teaser trailer to get you all salivating!

http://filecloud.io/sxji5nta
Update #1 - Dec. 18, 2012
All rounds completed! Beginning work on the Reward Round(s), and then adding the little extras like instructions and amplified beat (hopefully cleaner/more distinct than last time).

I'd like to take this opportunity to ask if there's anyone out there who would be willing to assist with adding a stroke meter for me. I've never dabbled in After Effects, and due to the split of the target demographic, I was playing with the idea of releasing two versions. One with stroke meter, one without. I don't even know if it's something easily done after the video has been put together, so this may have to wait until the next Mission, when I decide to figure it out myself.

Also, I'm looking for 2 more people to add to my Pre-Release Crew. The PRC will be a select group who get to download the finished product prior to release, with the intent of assisting with the public release.
Candidates will:
- Have a good-to-great connection and upload speed;
- Be able to seed constantly for at least 3 days after release.

Benefits:
- Early access! Need I say more?

If interested, please send me a PM!

Until the next update, cheers!
Update #2 - Dec. 27, 2012
Very near completion! I gave the full video a trial today and it felt ready. Smooth and just the right length, full of great stuff! The video was good, too.

Alright, bad jokes aside, this one's almost ready for release. I'd been toying with the idea of doing two versions, one with strokemeter one without, but I don't think it's going to happen on this go-round. Maybe not even the next one, I don't want to say anything that will seem like a commitment. Aside from that, all that's left is adding the pronounced beat sound and instruction. Barring any unforeseen circumstances it should be good to go in the next week or two!

Not really much feedback for people wanting to help out with the release date, so it's looking like it'll have to be a standard slow-release to the public. I may limit 3-5 peers for the torrent until a few have the full thing, but it should be available on the streaming site fairly early on.
Update #3 - Jan. 4, 2013
Happy New Year!

I was really hoping to have finished this project before 2013, but I've had to go back on something I said in the last update. I will be doing a strokemeter. After watching brewster's tutorial video and doing some experimenting of my own, I've decided this is most definitely an easy add-in. I have a few more rounds to do, the longest part being the beat matching, but once that's done it should be ready for the public. I had a hell of a time matching the second round, which I feel might be because of my music choices. Hopefully things continue to go smoother. Reward Round(s) will remain freestyle with a countdown, because let's face it, I know how best to get myself off and so do you, so I'm not going to set a stroke pattern that won't necessarily work for everyone.

So, look forward to this one in the near future. I know I'm eagerly anticipating the finished product!
Update #4 - Jan. 12, 2013
Nearly ready! Just finished adding all the additional beats and...:banana:...the Beatmeter! Pretty happy with how it turned out. The whole project itself definitely feels like a marked improvement over my previous entries!

All that's left to do is add the text instruction for rhythms and when they change, maybe a few extra bits, then it's off to you, the masses!

Look forward to this on Monday most likely!
Update #5 - Jan. 13, 2013
Oooooh lordy it's coming on time!

Pre-release crew is doing their thing, will post the torrent for everyone else tomorrow!

How's that for suspense?
Update #6 - Jan. 14, 2013
As promised! Here's the torrent for widespread public release! Enjoy!
HtGC-M02.mp4.torrent
(13.81 KiB) Downloaded 6096 times
By my count there are 5 of us now 100% seeding, should speed things up some!
Just want to say a big thank you to the following people for helping out with the public release. Couldn't have gone this smooth without you guys! THANKS!

mument
bhlombardy
cockherolover
nihlus
Last edited by Jackal403 on Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:33 pm, edited 16 times in total.
SolidA
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Hand to Gland Combat, Mission: 02

Post by SolidA »

This looks awesome, really looking forward to your next video Jackal! :)
Jackal403
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Jackal403 »

SolidA wrote:This looks awesome, really looking forward to your next video Jackal! :)
Getting closer! I'm really happy with how this one is turning out so far. Hoping to have it done before Christmas!
shagingwaging
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by shagingwaging »

GO GO GO BUDDY !!!!!!!! really enjoyed the first one stoked man stoked :banana:
i was at an all night dinner the sign said tripple X but they were talking about root beer
Jackal403
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Jackal403 »

shagingwaging wrote:GO GO GO BUDDY !!!!!!!! really enjoyed the first one stoked man stoked :banana:
Glad to hear it!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update #1 - December 18, 2012

All rounds completed! Beginning work on the Reward Round(s), and then adding the little extras like instructions and amplified beat (hopefully cleaner/more distinct than last time).

I'd like to take this opportunity to ask if there's anyone out there who would be willing to assist with adding a stroke meter for me. I've never dabbled in After Effects, and due to the split of the target demographic, I was playing with the idea of releasing two versions. One with stroke meter, one without. I don't even know if it's something easily done after the video has been put together, so this may have to wait until the next Mission, when I decide to figure it out myself.

Also, I'm looking for 2 more people to add to my Pre-Release Crew. The PRC will be a select group who get to download the finished product prior to release, with the intent of assisting with the public release.
Candidates will:
- Have a good-to-great connection and upload speed;
- Be able to seed constantly for at least 3 days after release.

Benefits:
- Early access! Need I say more?

If interested, please send me a PM!

Until the next update, cheers!
SolidA
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SolidA »

I can say I would prefer a stroke meter version if possible.
Jackal403
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Jackal403 »

Update #2 - Dec. 27, 2012

Very near completion! I gave the full video a trial today and it felt ready. Smooth and just the right length, full of great stuff! The video was good, too.

Alright, bad jokes aside, this one's almost ready for release. I'd been toying with the idea of doing two versions, one with strokemeter one without, but I don't think it's going to happen on this go-round. Maybe not even the next one, I don't want to say anything that will seem like a commitment. Aside from that, all that's left is adding the pronounced beat sound and instruction. Barring any unforeseen circumstances it should be good to go in the next week or two!

Not really much feedback for people wanting to help out with the release date, so it's looking like it'll have to be a standard slow-release to the public. I may limit 3-5 peers for the torrent until a few have the full thing, but it should be available on the streaming site fairly early on.
1handed
Explorer
Explorer

Post by 1handed »

Hey That was a great preview , looks like a real wiener - i mean Winner .
I look forward to the finished product ...

Happy New Year

1Handed
Jackal403
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Jackal403 »

Update #3 - Jan. 4, 2013

Happy New Year!

I was really hoping to have finished this project before 2013, but I've had to go back on something I said in the last update. I will be doing a strokemeter. After watching brewster's tutorial video and doing some experimenting of my own, I've decided this is most definitely an easy add-in. I have a few more rounds to do, the longest part being the beat matching, but once that's done it should be ready for the public. I had a hell of a time matching the second round, which I feel might be because of my music choices. Hopefully things continue to go smoother. Reward Round(s) will remain freestyle with a countdown, because let's face it, I know how best to get myself off and so do you, so I'm not going to set a stroke pattern that won't necessarily work for everyone.

So, look forward to this one in the near future. I know I'm eagerly anticipating the finished product!
curiousSK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by curiousSK »

i'm happy to seed for a day or two at the beginning, if this helps?

look forward to it =]
Best wishes - SK :oldtimer:
mument
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by mument »

I will happily seed for a few days anyway, especially for early access!
SolidA
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SolidA »

Longing for this one!
Jackal403
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Jackal403 »

SolidA wrote:Longing for this one!
Sorry to keep you waiting! As is often the case, real life has impeded progress. There is still progress being made, but it has slowed significantly. There's just not enough hours in the day.

But it's still coming! The series will not die yet!
blondie88
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by blondie88 »

Just wanted to say - great decision to add the stroke meter :-)
Jackal403
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Jackal403 »

Update #4 - Jan. 12, 2013

Nearly ready! Just finished adding all the additional beats and...:banana:...the Beatmeter! Pretty happy with how it turned out. The whole project itself definitely feels like a marked improvement over my previous entries!

All that's left to do is add the text instruction for rhythms and when they change, maybe a few extra bits, then it's off to you, the masses!

Look forward to this on Monday most likely!