Della's Multimedia game

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Della's Multimedia game

Post by Banquo »

DellaRoss wrote:
The thing you do not realize is that now I have to tie you to things if you ever play again.i mean really why did you not tell me about this rope sooner! That s like failing I mention a concubines living in your closet...there is so much wicked I could do with that information. But I am glad you enjoyed the orgasm :lol:

Oh I do hope FG signs up again soon so we get to see how wicked you can be with a length of rope :evil:
Last edited by Banquo on Fri May 10, 2013 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars - Oscar Wilde

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
DellaRoss
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by DellaRoss »

Banquo wrote:
Yes_Indeed wrote: But do I WANT the occasional target to come up?! What if I (eventually) get to the end and, because of these extra targets appearing, I end up on 11 or 12 or 13 targets? Won't that make Della less likely to grant me the orgasm because I need only wait for a few more posts?

*ponders* I wonder if my little blackbird would be this cruel *wicked smile*

:yes:
Yes..... OH FUCK YES. I can be quite wicked when the mood takes me.
"To anyone who has stood at someones side and looked into the abyss and found both charm, attraction and love, for we are not made up only of our light and happiness but also our darkness and sorrow. To deny the darkness of yourself is to deny half of who you are, and when you love, truly love, you need to love the whole person not just the part that smiles and waves, but the part that thinks murderous thoughts and knows that pain is both pleasure and temptation, but still thinks puppies are really cute" -LKH

"I am Nature's arm. Her spirit. Her will. Hell, I am Mother Nature, and the time has come for plants to take back the world so rightfully ours! 'cause it's not nice to fool with Mother Nature.- Poison Ivy

"I pray you pass out drunk with your best friend and wake up with his and her tattoos"- Jared and the Long Road to Love

"You do what we want, or I will peel your mind away like the layers of an onion. You DO believe I can do that, don't you?"- Nikolaos
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

The Random of Randoms

Post by Banquo »

And now for something completely different...

Welcome to Oz motherfuckers.

Spoiler tags for size...
Spoiler: show

:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

:whistle:

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

Now for something slightly more sexy...

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
Recacha
Experimentor
Experimentor
Dom/me(s): None
Sub/Slave(s): None

Post by Recacha »

freakygeak wrote:
DellaRoss wrote:
freakygeak wrote:
The first idea that came to mind is that I cum, but I am not stroke or otherwise touch myself down there. Making me have to find ways of stroking that don't involve using my hands.. Would probably involve humping random objects in my house until I find one that will work.

Please tell me you like this idea enough .. .. .

freakygeak

considering I have been in denial so long I have actually forgotten what an orgasm feels like, I think the idea of you you furiously humping things in hopes of cumming is quite appealing. So you are free to do so. If for some reason you are unable to cum let me know and I will think of something else :evil:
I tried many things.. the space between my mattress and boxspring... the cushons of my couch... a pillow.. then it dawned on me.. there was nothing applying any pressure...

So.... I get inventive. *cues up the mission impossible music*

I wrapped up my comforter, much like you'd wrap a sleeping bag.. but wrapped it up pretty tight... then tied it with some rope.. oh yeah, btw.. did I mention I have rope?... *evil grin* .... anyways.. I tied it so it couldn't come loose... I then rubbed against it to get myself hard, which didn't take long, then I forced my way into one of the spaced of the comforter and started humping away.. At first it didn't seem like it was going to work, but then after about 25, or so, humps I was already feeling the fact that it was working for me.. I lost count of how many times I thrust into my comforter, but soon after I exploded all over the insides of it. I'm still shaking and recovering from it.. I really needed that.. OMG..

Della THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!

freakygeak
When properly motivated, one will find a solution! :-P

You deserved the release. And i am glad i had the pleasure of running along your last 2 weeks. Nice to meet you btw.

Take a good break if you feel like you need it. I am sure Banquo and Della will pull you back in with or without rope. :lol:
Recacha
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Recacha »

This picture made me think. If you cut out a heart-like shape or whatever on leather or some thick protective material...place that on the tush...and smack it properly, the shape should make its appearance on the booty in question.

Just a friggin' idea.
Recacha
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Recacha »

The journey is full of obstacles and challenges, alternating good and bad days.

Yes_Indeeds kinda woman. :sly:

Not that there is anything wrong with petite breasts..

A glass full. :-P

And books! :w00t:

Recacha
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Recacha »

Yes_Indeed.... :wave:

Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

Little update from me.

EDGES SO FAR 982
SPANKS SO FAR 1704

Top of page 186

I'm an aching horny puddle of frustration now. SO desperate to cum, I think the lightest touch could put me over the edge if I am honest. Edges are really hard to control now, and each picture brings 15 disjointed strokes for fear of an accidental edge *squirms*

:nugget: :nugget: :nugget: :nugget: :nugget:

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Third Stone From The Sun

Post by Banquo »

Now for some images etc....

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
Deny_Me
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Deny_Me »

Hello all,

I finally have some time to post after a busy week. So far I have done 2 edges.

Last edited by Deny_Me on Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DellaRoss
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by DellaRoss »

Recacha wrote: When properly motivated, one will find a solution! :-P

You deserved the release. And i am glad i had the pleasure of running along your last 2 weeks. Nice to meet you btw.

Take a good break if you feel like you need it. I am sure Banquo and Della will pull you back in with or without rope. :lol:
But

But

But

It is more fun with rope!

:innocent: :-P :innocent: :-P :innocent: :-P :innocent: :-P :innocent: :-P :innocent: y :-P :innocent:
"To anyone who has stood at someones side and looked into the abyss and found both charm, attraction and love, for we are not made up only of our light and happiness but also our darkness and sorrow. To deny the darkness of yourself is to deny half of who you are, and when you love, truly love, you need to love the whole person not just the part that smiles and waves, but the part that thinks murderous thoughts and knows that pain is both pleasure and temptation, but still thinks puppies are really cute" -LKH

"I am Nature's arm. Her spirit. Her will. Hell, I am Mother Nature, and the time has come for plants to take back the world so rightfully ours! 'cause it's not nice to fool with Mother Nature.- Poison Ivy

"I pray you pass out drunk with your best friend and wake up with his and her tattoos"- Jared and the Long Road to Love

"You do what we want, or I will peel your mind away like the layers of an onion. You DO believe I can do that, don't you?"- Nikolaos
freakygeak
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): Don't have a Domme nor am I looking for one. However, should one be interested I may be persuaded into a short term arrangement.
Sub/Slave(s): Don't have a sub/slave nor am I looking for one. However, should one be interested I may be persuaded into a short term arrangement.

Post by freakygeak »

Well, my experience with rope is sadly limited to rigging persons other than myself. As such, I am not practiced at self bondage. But I'm willing to entertain suggestions when/if I start playing again. Let's just say that I've opted to take a bit of a break as I'm quite certain our hostess will doubtless heed the opportunity to get me caught up in my own knots, figuratively and literally. :-)

I'll be back in every now and a again with a few pics.
Elsewhere I am known as Moros1138.
I do web design and video editing for webcam models.
Check out my new site http://www.moros1138.com to see examples of my work.
Recacha
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Recacha »

Banquo wrote:Little update from me.

EDGES SO FAR 982
SPANKS SO FAR 1704

Top of page 186

I'm an aching horny puddle of frustration now. SO desperate to cum, I think the lightest touch could put me over the edge if I am honest. Edges are really hard to control now, and each picture brings 15 disjointed strokes for fear of an accidental edge *squirms*

:nugget: :nugget: :nugget: :nugget: :nugget:
Never i would have imagined you would be subjected to that many edges! It's fenomenal Banquo!

No wonder you are having a hard time. Sorry for the choice of words. But you are halfway, so you have to hold on and ride this out.

Those 15 strokes are easy in the beginning, but after some time they tend to drive you mad. But hey..mad glory right. :-P
Recacha
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Recacha »

DellaRoss wrote:
Recacha wrote: When properly motivated, one will find a solution! :-P

But

But

But

It is more fun with rope!

:innocent: :-P :innocent: :-P :innocent: :-P :innocent: :-P :innocent: :-P :innocent: y :-P :innocent:
Rope! :devil: But first we have to let go of freakygeak before we can tie him up again. :-P Why have we all neglected rope so much, if it is so much fun? :huh: