Della's Multimedia game

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Della's Multimedia game

Post by Banquo »

goodman wrote:
Spoiler: show
DellaRoss wrote:No Banquo will not be begging me for anything. Seeing as He is my Master it would beyond my comfort Zone for him to do so.
It seems like the answer is already in the rules - he can beg to the members of the forum!
DellaRoss wrote:4) when you have edged 15 times you may beg in the thread to cum, if I am feeling nice I might let you. If not I might leave you at the mercy of other forum members.
I am sure that everyone would enjoy that very much, and it avoids the uncomfortableness of having to beg Della.

Regarding the videos, the rules state that participants must do all videos, with no exception provided for videos the participant posted.
DellaRoss wrote:Late Joiners: you have the option of starting at the point of your reply on the thread and move forward or you can go back to the start but you must do all of the videos.
These are not rules given to Banquo, they are rules he agreed to by participating.

Seriously I bring these up in jest.
Goodman wrote: Or maybe I want to see if Banquo will man up, follow the rules, and submit to the game.
Maybe I shouldn't poke Banquo. Now I will wait in fear of the rejoinder.

As for the rules, I shall clarify a few things....

Now as far as I could tell from the rules, none of my own pictures or videos would count. However In my marker post I clearly stated that I was going to count my own pictures as they were not posted with fore knowledge of my targets twists etc. So far I have been including my videos too.

As for if I will be begging people....

*chuckles*

Currently the plan is that I will be cumming when I get to my marker post. Though I may be open to suggestions later down the line, we will see *smiles innocently*

Now a brief update...

I am up to the beginning of page 22, now on 198 edges.

Silent's blinking twist is VERY difficult, the thought of getting a spanking makes me very horny, which then makes it harder not to edge from the stroking, which in turn makes it hard not to blink, which gets me more horny about the spanking that is on it's way...

Oh and I have done another 100 spanks since my last post *blushes*

Banquo
:fez:
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars - Oscar Wilde

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
DellaRoss
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by DellaRoss »

goodman wrote:
DellaRoss wrote:No Banquo will not be begging me for anything. Seeing as He is my Master it would beyond my comfort Zone for him to do so.
It seems like the answer is already in the rules - he can beg to the members of the forum!
DellaRoss wrote:4) when you have edged 15 times you may beg in the thread to cum, if I am feeling nice I might let you. If not I might leave you at the mercy of other forum members.
I am sure that everyone would enjoy that very much, and it avoids the uncomfortableness of having to beg Della.

Regarding the videos, the rules state that participants must do all videos, with no exception provided for videos the participant posted.
DellaRoss wrote:Late Joiners: you have the option of starting at the point of your reply on the thread and move forward or you can go back to the start but you must do all of the videos.
These are not rules given to Banquo, they are rules he agreed to by participating.

Seriously I bring these up in jest. Or maybe I want to see if Banquo will man up, follow the rules, and submit to the game. No, it was just in jest.

Maybe I shouldn't poke Banquo. Now I will wait in fear of the rejoinder.
I have said it before and I'm sure I will have to say it again: My game, My rules.

I know you said it in jest Goodman but I am making it clear to everyone that I am okay with all the rules imposed upon Banquo. So if anyone has an issue they can take it up with me.

I hope we all understand each other 8-)
"To anyone who has stood at someones side and looked into the abyss and found both charm, attraction and love, for we are not made up only of our light and happiness but also our darkness and sorrow. To deny the darkness of yourself is to deny half of who you are, and when you love, truly love, you need to love the whole person not just the part that smiles and waves, but the part that thinks murderous thoughts and knows that pain is both pleasure and temptation, but still thinks puppies are really cute" -LKH

"I am Nature's arm. Her spirit. Her will. Hell, I am Mother Nature, and the time has come for plants to take back the world so rightfully ours! 'cause it's not nice to fool with Mother Nature.- Poison Ivy

"I pray you pass out drunk with your best friend and wake up with his and her tattoos"- Jared and the Long Road to Love

"You do what we want, or I will peel your mind away like the layers of an onion. You DO believe I can do that, don't you?"- Nikolaos
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

Now for some randomness...

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
Recacha
Experimentor
Experimentor
Dom/me(s): None
Sub/Slave(s): None

Post by Recacha »

Yes_Indeed wrote:
Recacha wrote:
Yes_Indeed, those were some really beautiful full figured women you posted there!
Thank you, Recacha! I love curvy women :-)
So do i! :love: It's not always socially accepted to say so. When i dated a bbw girl back in highschool, i noticed ppl and friends being critical.

Recacha
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Recacha »

Full figured woman :love:
Recacha
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Recacha »

Good morning! Rise and shine! :wave:

http://i2.listal.com/image/98001/600ful ... poster.jpg

And guess who's not... :blush:

Long legs, long boots! Hmmm! Jenny's boobies and nipples are showing through. :look:

Day 4 has begun. I collected no edges unfortunately yesterday. Woke up with an oozing cock. From here on, i have to be careful.

Ladies and gentlemen, i wish you all a good day!

Recacha
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Recacha »

Angelina! :love: :blush:

Recacha
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Recacha »

If we went out, would you guys dare to wear this t-shirt? :closedeyes:

Recacha
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Recacha »

Carmen Electra with her latest twit-pic.

Where izzzz everyone? :-(

Recacha
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Recacha »

Popsicle lip training. :innocent:

I am okay, a lil blueish. Thanks for asking, how are you?

DellaRoss
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by DellaRoss »

i agree Recacha it as be relatively quiet on here....... With B focusing on playing through and myself unable to post pictures unless my laptop stops being a douche. But I am hoping that my laptop will get over its ego and work again soon or I might have ot explore other options for posting pictures on here. I miss my usual picture hunts.
"To anyone who has stood at someones side and looked into the abyss and found both charm, attraction and love, for we are not made up only of our light and happiness but also our darkness and sorrow. To deny the darkness of yourself is to deny half of who you are, and when you love, truly love, you need to love the whole person not just the part that smiles and waves, but the part that thinks murderous thoughts and knows that pain is both pleasure and temptation, but still thinks puppies are really cute" -LKH

"I am Nature's arm. Her spirit. Her will. Hell, I am Mother Nature, and the time has come for plants to take back the world so rightfully ours! 'cause it's not nice to fool with Mother Nature.- Poison Ivy

"I pray you pass out drunk with your best friend and wake up with his and her tattoos"- Jared and the Long Road to Love

"You do what we want, or I will peel your mind away like the layers of an onion. You DO believe I can do that, don't you?"- Nikolaos
freakygeak
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): Don't have a Domme nor am I looking for one. However, should one be interested I may be persuaded into a short term arrangement.
Sub/Slave(s): Don't have a sub/slave nor am I looking for one. However, should one be interested I may be persuaded into a short term arrangement.

Post by freakygeak »

Hey, sorry I've been here there and everywhere lately.. But here we go...
Still at 5 edges, making my way ever so slowly through the pages.. It's to the point now that I have to take longer breaks between single posts, sometimes more than one break for a post for the longer posts.. I'm so desperate to cum right now that the thought of stroking makes me hard and dripping.

and in honor of Kari....

figured I'd pull out my Trump cards

Is it sad that the first thing I notice in this picture is that the captain's chair is totally misplaced for the "NCC1701C" look at the turbolift door ;-)

And now a small ode to Jolene

The first result on google.com's image search for medieval women

not really, but I thought it'd be funny

And a video
-----------------------------------------
Here's a video for you all :)
http://www.tnaflix.com/blowjob-videos/N ... 729?ref=mr
-----------------------------------------
Elsewhere I am known as Moros1138.
I do web design and video editing for webcam models.
Check out my new site http://www.moros1138.com to see examples of my work.
Recacha
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Recacha »

That is 3 ppl accounted for. It was a quiet and lonely day yesterday yes.

I can imagine Banquo being busy. That's quite the marathon he has been undertaking. And some mindblowing statistics, which i hope he will keep sharing along the ride.

Your laptop is claiming you for himself Della. :-D May you overwhelm his ego and start him up in submissive mode. Good luck!

Hey guys, there ya are! :smile:

Hmmm! Did Angelina Jolie play the role of the evil witch in snowwhite? The horned hat now comes to mind.

:lol: I know this is a silly joke. But still. :lol:

Recacha
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Recacha »

The work that it must cost to look like this. wow! You sure get a picture to remember. This is art!

Oh the Tantalus torture! :no:

Cuddly and sexy alternates...a woman to my own heart. :love:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 1IxOS4VzKM

Videoooooo! Houston we have a throblem! Luv the end! :love:

Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

freakygeak wrote: Is it sad that the first thing I notice in this picture is that the captain's chair is totally misplaced for the "NCC1701C" look at the turbolift door
Spoiler: show
To be fair I said this to Della when we were looking through the threads. She's wearing a TNG uniform, on a TOS style bridge that is labelled 1701-C. Her eyes glazed over and I came to the conclusion that I am far too much of a canon geek when it comes to Star Trek. I'm surprised the JJ Abrams films have not made my head implode. But to fair I love them almost as much as the original films.
Recacha wrote:That is 3 ppl accounted for. It was a quiet and lonely day yesterday yes.

I can imagine Banquo being busy. That's quite the marathon he has been undertaking. And some mindblowing statistics, which i hope he will keep sharing along the ride.
Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated :-P I did indeed have a very busy day yesterday, here are the updated stats...

When I stopped yesterday I was at the end of page 53, my current edge total is 408 :w00t: And so far I have sustained 416 spanks :'-( alternating spanking between balls and ass, so for one post I spank balls, for the next I spank ass and so on.

I think I over did it slightly yesterday, my cock is a little frazzled, so I will likely give it a little break today given the swift progress made yesterday. My ass is pretty sore too. I am incredibly horny and desperate to cum already and it's only been two days. So today I will likely spend locked up for the most part. (though no doubt I will not be able to resist the urge to unlock and stroke a little to the thread at some point.)

Where possible I have been trying to maintain stroking as one long session moving from picture to picture, this is pretty difficult as after edges/ spanking I am usually pretty wound up and sensitive, it's very teasing knowing you can't even edge, so at times the strokes slow to an almost crawl. The problem being that stroking slowly can sometimes be worse than going quickly. *whimpers.*

:blush: Anyway, enough of my frustrations......

Time for some picturific delights!

Well getting to that next orgasm is going to be a struggle *chuckles*

TIMELESS!

Such a shame his real costume wasn't this understated.

*cough* bullshit *cough* Umberella's were not in common use in mainland Europe (ie not Great Britain) until the late 17th century, and even then only as a means of shading oneself from the sun.

This is quite possibly the most awesome animation I have seen today....Downtown Tokyo is having a serious shit storm.

Best line "Oh for heavens sake girl go and put something warm on"

WHY HAS THIS NOT BEEN MADE INTO A SERIES DAMN YOU ALL!!!!

Now for some kittens
Saxon wrote:NO FUCKING KITTENS!
Saxon wrote:Ok those kittens can stay"

I shall return with some more pericombobulations of randomness...

My Webteases
Chastity Captions