Della's Multimedia game

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Della's Multimedia game

Post by Banquo »

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars - Oscar Wilde

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

Now for some kind of nerdgasm...

Trust me it's bigger on the inside...

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

And here is a nice video for you all....

http://www.fetishbox.com/videos/micha-i ... 25934.html

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
teleSubbie
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by teleSubbie »

Hi mistress della, i'd love to join your game
suzzu
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by suzzu »

I LOST.

yes day 4, after a few strokes I managed to get 2 edges .. wow so intense! I used my pc muscles to go fast to edge. After I continue to stroke ... quite 2000 more!!!
A the end my cock was so hard that I couldn't stop to contract my muscles that it got suddenly to edge and start cumming ... :-(
I had to ruin it ....!!

I'm exhausted.

Sorry Miss Della.

Anyway it is a Banquo's fault: his pics can be so much exiting ... too!

good luck stroking slaves mates
DellaRoss
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by DellaRoss »

teleSubbie wrote:Hi mistress della, i'd love to join your game
Sure you can join, will send you a pm soon with your target image.

Just one thing....... Please do not call me Mistress

Thanks
Della
"To anyone who has stood at someones side and looked into the abyss and found both charm, attraction and love, for we are not made up only of our light and happiness but also our darkness and sorrow. To deny the darkness of yourself is to deny half of who you are, and when you love, truly love, you need to love the whole person not just the part that smiles and waves, but the part that thinks murderous thoughts and knows that pain is both pleasure and temptation, but still thinks puppies are really cute" -LKH

"I am Nature's arm. Her spirit. Her will. Hell, I am Mother Nature, and the time has come for plants to take back the world so rightfully ours! 'cause it's not nice to fool with Mother Nature.- Poison Ivy

"I pray you pass out drunk with your best friend and wake up with his and her tattoos"- Jared and the Long Road to Love

"You do what we want, or I will peel your mind away like the layers of an onion. You DO believe I can do that, don't you?"- Nikolaos
DellaRoss
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by DellaRoss »

"To anyone who has stood at someones side and looked into the abyss and found both charm, attraction and love, for we are not made up only of our light and happiness but also our darkness and sorrow. To deny the darkness of yourself is to deny half of who you are, and when you love, truly love, you need to love the whole person not just the part that smiles and waves, but the part that thinks murderous thoughts and knows that pain is both pleasure and temptation, but still thinks puppies are really cute" -LKH

"I am Nature's arm. Her spirit. Her will. Hell, I am Mother Nature, and the time has come for plants to take back the world so rightfully ours! 'cause it's not nice to fool with Mother Nature.- Poison Ivy

"I pray you pass out drunk with your best friend and wake up with his and her tattoos"- Jared and the Long Road to Love

"You do what we want, or I will peel your mind away like the layers of an onion. You DO believe I can do that, don't you?"- Nikolaos
whatever12
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by whatever12 »

Hi Miss i'm afraid last night whilst completing an edge after a video I kind of went over, it was my 4th edge, 6th day in the game and 8th day with no release. I tried so hard to keep it down but it just came out, I did ruin it and felt dissapointed with myself.
I am sorry to have let you down after just 4 edges and i think i will take a break from this game as it seems to be the only thing i can think about :-). I do look forward to joining other forum games in the future though.

I will accept any punishments Miss if you think I deserve them after letting you down like this, untill then I wont touch and I will wait for your response.
And thank you for running such an excellent and challenging game.
So sorry
Last edited by whatever12 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
juldag
Explorer
Explorer

Post by juldag »

Hi Della, can I join this game? I've been kind of lurking around this thread for a little while and I'm now ready to try actually playing. At the moment I've been denied just over three weeks and I figured, as frustrated as I am already, maybe I should try doing something to extend that time. I'm also really intrigued by the idea of having some sort of twist -- to somehow make it a little harder or maybe sometimes uncomfortable. Or whatever. :-) Also, if I can play, I think it would be fun to be told where I should start, but it's certainly okay if not.
inferiorwhiteboi
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by inferiorwhiteboi »

Did a couple pages this evening. Not much new; my report from earlier this afternoon (also on this page) still pretty much sums things up.

A few pics before i head to bed, where i'm likely to squirm before falling asleep and then dream about my target...

^For Della, as this reminded me of Her avatar image.^

Definitely the most images i've included in one post. Hopefully at least one of the other subbies got an edge from them. If not, at least it was plenty of strokes.

p.s. - Just thought i'd share something. The stroking technique shown in the last gif (the 'OK symbol' grip) is one of my favorite ways to stroke, although i prefer the middle finger variant of it.
This boi enjoys having to ruin his orgasms. Also, do this boi a favor and force boi to lick up his nasty jizz.
DellaRoss
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by DellaRoss »

well I am sorry to hear that we have lost whatever and suzzu. I have never had so many ruins on my thread at once.

You guys are of course welcome to ask to play again, if you so desire.

I am in no real mood to punish people. So you guys get off without one.

Wish you both the best,
Della

whatever12
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by whatever12 »

Thanks for the game and for letting me off without a punishment but i will do the 11 edges I still owe, I didnt realise some one else had also failed on this page. Maybe its the weather or something :-D
Recacha
Experimentor
Experimentor
Dom/me(s): None
Sub/Slave(s): None

Post by Recacha »

I slept a lot yesterday before going to work. I really needed to catch up on my zzzz. Went to work while not quite shedding off my frustration. I think my balls are starting to hang lower. :look: At work i found out a young female trainee has been assigned to me the last two days of my workweek. Just great... :lol:

Whatever12, :unsure: what happened to my wingman? He got shot down...

Got to make up for 3 pages here! :-O
Recacha
Experimentor
Experimentor
Dom/me(s): None
Sub/Slave(s): None

Post by Recacha »