Re: mean girl club

You messed up? Couldn't stick to the instructions? Confess here and do better next time.
NoCumming4Me
Explorer
Explorer

Re: mean girl club

Post by NoCumming4Me »

I have to confess to Mz Teneale. I signed up for the mean girls club, and didn't follow her instructions. I did a tease the next day and masturbated. I feel so bad and should be severly punished for my actions. Sorry Mz Teneale.
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Post by Mz_Teneale »

Why would i bother punishing you?

You just want to get your rocks off on what i say, you probably wouldnt listen to me anyways.
The Mistress From Oz
NoCumming4Me
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Reply

Post by NoCumming4Me »

I screwed up Mz Teneale, I would listen to you and do what ever you told me to do. Please Mz Teneale give me a second chance to prove it to you.
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Post by Mz_Teneale »

No. You had one chance and you blew it. Thats it i dont want to hear any more of it
The Mistress From Oz
robbydenied
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by robbydenied »

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by robbydenied on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Guys relax. Do you can't imagine how annoying it is for women to read stuff like that the whole day? I think that's a general problem in the internet. A lot of women get scared because they get so much requests by us men. I think MzTeneale made clear that she is not interested in such requests. If she or other women are interested they will lets us know.

I don't want to charge anyone here. I just want to please all to think about, that it's not reasonable to ask a person who you don't know for any sexual services. I mean would you ask an unknown person in the street for a punishment or other sexual games? I know a bad example but I hope you understand what I mean :lol:

Never forget. You don't see the person in the internet but on the other end of the connection sits not only a sexual fantasy there sits a real person.

Ok enough philosphic bullshit, don't take my post to serious I just wanted to make that point clear :smartass:
HogtiedCowboy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by HogtiedCowboy »

Well said Dark. Though I am relatively new to this site (Ive lurked for longer than my membership indicates), Ive noticed that there are alot more requests from males to be "dominated" than there are from females for subs. Maybe thats because any woman who wants a sub easily finds one, or maybe thats just because men outnumber women at this site 1000 to 1. Either way, cool your jets boys, this is fun. If you are looking to meet someone go to alt.com or some similar alternative sexuality dating service. The last thing that I (and I assume others) want is to alienate the few women that are active in this great community.

With that, I resign my soapbox

P.S. In my personal experience if you are looking for a woman to fulfill your fantasies, it is much more effective if you dont ask them, but rather set up the situation so as to make them think that it is entirely their idea...just a thought
Makarov
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Makarov »

Besides all the points Dark mentioned: It's not called the mean girls club because the girls are kind and forgiving. And I'd imagine complete removal from said club is a severe punishment, and a severe punishment was asked for.
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Post by Mz_Teneale »

Thanks guys for standing up for me. I try and do the right thing and make this site more fun and interesting for the members. But some people spoil it. Its exactly what happened when Ms Jenna and I did the punishment centre. :no:
The Mistress From Oz
snook
Explorer
Explorer

Mean Girls Club

Post by snook »

What's all the commotion about? It's Mz Teneale"s idea and tease (and will probably be a great one). What's there to bitch about. If you signed up; you promised to obey all the orders. If you already cheated, then you are the loser! Thank You Mz Teneale for coming up with a great idea.

Respectfully, snook
alpahde5
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by alpahde5 »

punishment center? must of been away for that one.

just like dark said it must be extremely annoying for the few woman on this site to keep getting badgered to tease 'my cock' and to punish you and so fourth.

if you didn't follow what she wanted respectfully then you shouldn't expect a second chance, Teneale is just trying to make this a better site and community and although the majority are happily playing along, a small majority just want to get off on it by your own means.

Have some respect for our fellow female members and stop taking liberties when something good is thrown our way, like has already been said, if a woman wants to tease you she will come to you, don't go begging---unless you've been asked to
webtease requests? msg me here first then add me to msn, [email protected] (e-mail doesn't work so don't e-mail that address)

what is written below is true
--------------------------------
what is written above is a lie
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by jp »

alpahde5 wrote:punishment center? must of been away for that one.
I think it's still the longest thread on this forum. =P
alpahde5
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by alpahde5 »

i thought the 'whos the sexiest woman in the world' thread was, I have no idea what your on about though. never heard of it.
webtease requests? msg me here first then add me to msn, [email protected] (e-mail doesn't work so don't e-mail that address)

alpahde5
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by alpahde5 »

i just found it, i was away for that time, dam i missed alot lol. still catching up.

Forevergallant
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Forevergallant »

Well said snook