All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Sophie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sophie »

Hello everyone!

The last few weeks have been really hectic for both myself and my fiance (Nick) so we haven't played quite as much as we would like, however last week things changed a little bit and we both ended up with more time on our plates. Anyhow, we both agreed that it was a while since I had been teased and that it would be good to have an extended teasing session. Nick had been browsing the teases on here and found the business trip tease - my task was to do the tease in full - he was going to supervise me to make sure that I didn't cheat in any way. We also agreed that I would write up a log of the tasks, so that once it was all done I could write a forum post to share my experiences. Warning - this may have some spoilers in, so if you're going to do the tease I suggest you don't read any more of what I've written until you've done the tease too. (Perhaps you could write about your experiences as well!)
Last edited by Sophie on Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sophie
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Feedback: The business trip

Post by Sophie »

One of the first things written is:
...start right now by giving your fingers a good blow job. Practicing skills like this is always a good idea for naughty horny girls like yourself. Come on, suck your fingers till they cum.
Now, obviously with Nick supervising me, he thought that it would be better practise for me if I practised on him. That was actually preferable to me, as I thought I'd look silly sucking off my fingers in front of him.

A little bit of scene setting....we were both sat downstairs in our sitting room. The laptop connects up the widescreen TV that we've got so what's on screen can be seen easily from anywhere in the room. He was sat on an arm chair, I was sat on the floor in front of the laptop.

I crawled over to where he was sitting in as much of an alluring fashion as I could manage and reached up to his belt buckle. Nick then asked me what I was doing, to which I replied with the obvious answer! He told me that I couldn't possibly undress him partly if I was fully clothed and that I'd better remove my clothes :w00t:, before putting them back on again once we were ready to move on with the tease on the computer.

I did what I was told and stripped for him, and then crawled back over to him again and reached up to his belt buckle. Again he asked me what I was doing, and again I gave the same answer. He then told me that his instructions couldn't possibly take away from what was written on the screen, but that they should only be extra, and that yes, I would have to suck off my fingers until they came!

Doing that was incredibly humiliating for me, especially when Nick said things like "slow down - make them enjoy it first," and "why don't you see how far you can deep throat them". He, on the other hand, obviously found it a turn on, and soon undid his jeans himself.
Sophie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sophie »

Fastforwarding a little, the next page in the tease had a list of items that I needed to collect, along with the disclaimer that:
If you do not have all of these items at home then you must wear an anal plug and a dildo during your shopping trip. If you own neither dildo nor plug omit your panty instead.
I had all the items except for latex gloves and a fresh ginger root. We don't have a dildo (only various vibrators), or a plug, so once I had got my bag and coat I pulled down my jeans and removed my panties. As I was about to put my jeans back on again, Nick suggested that perhaps I might like to go and get the remote control egg that we own.

After all that had gone on before, I was feeling quite aroused so had no problem inserting the egg, and before long we were walking into town to go shopping. Nick came with me, and teased me with the vibrator far too much! Twice I had to stop walking, and when we were in the health food shop buying the ginger, the assistant asked me if I was alright as I looked very flushed.
Sophie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sophie »

The next task made it clear that there would be no cumming without permission and that for a penalty for failure:
a spanking will only be the beginning of your punishment
Again we were sat in the lounge, Nick on the chair, me kneeling on the floor. The picture accompanying the writing had a very beautiful lady kneeling on her heels, naked, knees spread wide, hands behind her head and eyes closed. The task was to imagine the spanking while playing gently with my breasts before moving onto more intense nipple play.

Nick told me when I could move on from gentle touching to pinching and pulling my nipples (which I love, although not at every time of the month), and then when I could open my eyes and continue with the tease. I felt very vulnerable sat like that, but at the same time really turned on. I was imagining being tied up and spanked, and playing with my breasts and nipples gave me the physical sensations to completely immerse myself in my fantasies. The only thing that disturbed my fantasy was Nick telling me to arch my back a bit more before I heard him taking some photos on his phone - something that made me feel good about myself, as he obviously wanted to preserve the sight in front of him. :blush:
Sophie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sophie »

The next few slides of the tease had me playing more with my breast and between my legs, although I wasn't allowed to touch my clit for far too long. After a few more slides I finally got the instruction:
Fuck your cunt with as many fingers as you like. Your other hand may touch your clit directly. Go right to the edge, then ...
Needless to say that didn't take me long!

The slide afterwards had me pinching my nipples hard for 30 seconds which I started to do, but Nick told me off and said that I wasn't pinching hard enough, and that perhaps if I asked him nicely he would assist with. When I get turned on I do like to be pinched *hard* so that wasn't a problem. The problem was the next instruction:
Wait 30 seconds and then edge in the same manner again
I was literally dripping - no exaggeration - actually dripping on the carpet.

The next instruction had me alternating between tapping my clit for a minute (for me absolute torture, in a nice way - I could do it forever and it would get me closer and closer and closer, but never there), and then a minute of circular rubbing. This had to be done for 10 minutes.

One problem - edging required another 30 seconds of nipple pinching, and then the time extended by another minute. Nick made an excellent time keeper. However, the "10 minutes" took me nearly 20 minutes had had 6 edges and 6 lots of tight nipple pinching!

Result = very horny; very, very wet; and very, very, very hard and tingling nipples.
Sophie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sophie »

After more touching, including a finger up my ass, the instruction was to:
Take the ginger root, cut off one of the fingers and peel it. After you have peeleed, return to your computer screen and stick that ginger finger into ...
Now, at this point let me tell you we've tried figging and whilst the thought of it is sexy, it does burn like anything for a few minutes before settling down and making you feel horny as hell. However, I don't think I've got the self discipline to administer it to myself, even though I know that the eventual pleasure outweighs the initial pain.

The next page had more teasing:
... wait, not yet! Put the ginger into your mouth and hold it carefully between your teeth.
I had to finger myself in the same was as the woman in the picture, but play with my ass with my other hand, and then hold an edge for 30 seconds. The next instruction said:
Are you ready? Do you want it nice and hard? Ok, take the ginger out of your mouth and ...
Sophie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sophie »

Caphalor - you a serious tease.

What did I had to do with the ginger? Make myself some ginger tea (recipe included in the tease!). I'd never tried it before - it's delicious! However, it doesn't relieve the hornies!
Take a break now and come back before you go to bed tonight. Before you come back tonight I want you to edge once every hour. Besides the hourly edges no further touching is allowed.
Now, we started this tease on Saturday morning so by this point it was probably about 1pm. On a Saturday we usually go to bed about 10pm. That meant 9 more edges.

The instructions said I had to sleep naked :w00t: but with a parcel string crotch rope. Nick made me edge one last time before helping to tie me up. :whistle:

I thought it would be uncomfortable, but it was actually quite nice! It did take me longer to go to sleep though - the string kept me thinking about sex!
Sophie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sophie »

Well - that was it for "the business trip - day 1", but not for the entire tease! More to follow!

Please let me know if you liked reading this, because it's taken a while to type! However, I have enjoyed reliving the tease! I'm not allowed to orgasm whilst typing this up :-( but have been promised a reward once it's all done! :innocent: :blush:
edger22
Explorer
Explorer

Post by edger22 »

Thanks for sharing, I really enjoyed reading it!
Especially the carpet part. :)

Good luck with writing the next part
bobroberts
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bobroberts »

yes, excellent! your report is damn hot, please continue and let us know!
slave alexander
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by slave alexander »

:w00t: woe i agree that was a really hot read thanks for sharing Sophie & Nick's one lucky guy too !