shroom's Top 10 Favorite Teases

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
texturedshroom
Taste the shroom
Taste the shroom

shroom's Top 10 Favorite Teases

Post by texturedshroom »

In continuation of my celebration of my upcoming 50th Tease, I have decided to list my top 10 favorite teases.

Note that these are not what I think are "the best" teases on Milovana; just my personal favorite ones to do. Some of them have amazing writing; others great tasks, and still others both.

This will be done in the format of a countdown, with 10 coming first. I will try to post the next tease in the countdown every day.

Without further ado...

10. You Never Know by rbtheservant (flash tease) (female-top, for-men, cum-eating, orgasm-denial, verbal-humiliation)
When I was new to Milovana I made a post saying that what really gets me going is a dominant Asian girl, because Asians are expected to be submissive. rbtheservant ran with that idea to create this wonderful tease, just for me!

It really made me think of how great the people at Milovana are, and is a large reason why, unlike many other authors, I'm not as hesitant to take requests.

The tagline is "You never know who you are hooking up with, they could be normal, they could be dangerous." In this tease you take a submissive Japanese girl home who speaks in broken English. Little do you know she's actually a Domme!

In addition to me just loving that someone made a tease just for me, I also think it's a very well-written tease (as were all of rbtheservant's teases). It shows stereotypes can work in teases when used for a good reason--in this case, in order to shatter them later.

It also speaks to the level of camaraderie many of us tease authors have.
texturedshroom
Taste the shroom
Taste the shroom

Re: shroom's Top 10 Favorite Teases

Post by texturedshroom »

9. Under Her Cunt by cumhardy (flash tease) (female-top, for-men, stamina, forced-orgasms, verbal-humiliation)
I'd been a fan of Facesitting POV for years now, so it was awesome for me when a tease utilizing one of their galleries was published.

And what a tease! The pictures couldn't fit better with the storyline, and cumhardy even did some cool stuff with photo editing to make his tease that much more immersing. If there were any word to describe this tease, that would be it--immersing. It will make you feel like you are right there--and a tease like that will always deserve to be mentioned among the best.

To get the best experience out of this tease, I personally recommend doing it lying down in bed with your laptop on your stomach or chest, and maybe with your feet tied together.
texturedshroom
Taste the shroom
Taste the shroom

Post by texturedshroom »

8. Would you humiliate yourself JUST to stroke? by subm_1280 (female-top, for-guys, kneeling, feminization, cbt, nipple-torture)
This tease has everything. From the excellent writing to the huge range of fetishes involved (including cuckolding, CBT, feminization, and more), it's truly the "kitchen sink" of teases. Does it work? Incredibly well.

It's also long enough that you'll likely find yourself incredibly frustrated long before you're even half-way through--which, to me, and any other person who loves long teases, is a huge bonus. This is a truly great tease that everyone should try at least once. And if you're like me, you'll find yourself going back for more punishment before you know it.
wonderbo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by wonderbo »

Great picks so far. Can't wait to see the rest.
texturedshroom
Taste the shroom
Taste the shroom

Post by texturedshroom »

7. Do you want to be my girl slut? by slaaf_1981 (female-top, for-guys, feminization, make-up, cum-eating, gagging, stockings)
Another nice, long tease but this time a great feminization tease. It asks you to dress up as slutty as possible and then judges you based on how slutty you dressed up! The writing is superb and the instructions are excellent.

Note, though, that this tease is only for the people who are hardcore into crossdressing/feminization. I wasn't able to do this tease perfectly until very recently!
texturedshroom
Taste the shroom
Taste the shroom

Post by texturedshroom »

6. The Cuckold Neighbor by Jenna (female-top, for-guys, cuckold)
Jenna really was a brilliant writer, and this tease is no exception. The woman in this tease feels real and you really get into the moment.

This is the type of tease we don't see often enough anymore: a tease that, rather than relying on how horny the instructions make people, relies on the quality of the writing. That's not to say the instructions aren't there--only that the tease does more than just instruct you how to jack off; it gets into your head and TEASES you.

I think a lot of people could learn from this tease, and in fact, all the other ones in this list, about the importance of quality writing in a tease.
texturedshroom
Taste the shroom
Taste the shroom

Post by texturedshroom »

5. Wanking isn't always easy by camipco (female-top, for-guys, verbal-humiliation, private-humiliation)
Possibly one of the most original teases ever released, Wanking isn't always easy introduces the novel idea of letting the viewer cum whenever they want... only, they have to do it while wanking in ridiculously hard-to-cum-from and humiliating ways.

It brought a novel concept to Milovana, and also frustrated a lot of people (including me!) And that's why it's #5.
cumhardy
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Post by cumhardy »

Hey shroom thanks a lot for including me in your list, I feel honoured!
Ditto on number 8, I personally love 'What Would You Do To Stroke' by the same author with the same model, great teases (and hardcore too!)
Sorry to hear you're taking leave for a while, hope you come back and make it to 100 published teases one day.
green
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by green »

Great selection, tex :).
Thanks for putting it all together. I'm excited about the top 3 already ;).

-green-
You can own the earth and still - All you'll own is earth until
You can paint with all the colors of the wind
texturedshroom
Taste the shroom
Taste the shroom

Post by texturedshroom »

4. So, you like feet? by sdadplay (female-top, for-guys, verbal-humiliation, orgasm-denial, kneeling, foot-fetish)
Best foot tease ever! In this tease your girlfriend has discovered your foot fetish, and you are made to wank to the feet of all her friends. The galleries are GLORIOUS and each girl has her own distinct personality.

This also has the honor of being one of the few teases I couldn't finish the first time around. I made a thread about it in Confessions at the time. Truly a wonderful tease!
texturedshroom
Taste the shroom
Taste the shroom

Post by texturedshroom »

3. Vanessa transforms you by gr8thanks (female-top, for-guys, cum-eating, ruler, cbt, feminization)
One of the few teases that uses Youtube videos that I really love, mostly because it does not rely too heavily on them. This is a GREAT feminization tease that I was blown away by when it came out.

There's not really a "story" to this tease but it works fine just the same. The writing is excellent despite the lack of a story, and the model is amazing. It sounds weird, but it really is a great tease and my 3rd favorite on Milovana.
texturedshroom
Taste the shroom
Taste the shroom

Post by texturedshroom »

2. A Night From Hell with Mel by str0be (female-top, for-guys, feminization, bondage, private-humiliation)
I shouldn't have to explain why this is in the top 2. It's the tease that started one of the greatest series in Milovana history. Mel is a perfect 3-dimensional character, and a prime example of a tease woman with amazing personality.

str0be is an excellent writer and I wish he'd write more teases.
green
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by green »

I loved "A Night From Hell With Mel". Brilliant writing by a creative mind ;).

*Drum roll for Numger one*
You can own the earth and still - All you'll own is earth until
You can paint with all the colors of the wind
texturedshroom
Taste the shroom
Taste the shroom

Post by texturedshroom »

1. Your Best Friend's Sister Finds Out Your Secret by joekmama (female-top, for-guys, feminization, anal, dildo, verbal-humiliation)
Everything about this tease is perfect for me. The right amount of edging, the right length, the right topic, and the right writing. I have done this tease countless times and love it more every time.

There's not much else to say... if you like feminization, you'll love this tease, and if you don't like feminization, you probably will after doing this tease. That's how good it is.
rbtheservant
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by rbtheservant »

Shroom man, I am so touched. I had no idea folks appreciated my teases the way I have read in my recent return to Milovana. Give me some time, I may have to return to my old hobby. This really is a great community.

Happy teasing, :wave:
RB the servant
"The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play"