shroom picks shroom

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
texturedshroom
Taste the shroom
Taste the shroom

shroom picks shroom

Post by texturedshroom »

In honor of my upcoming 50th tease (2 more to go!), I have decided to pick my personal favorites of all the teases I have done.

This may sound like an arrogant thing to do, and maybe it is. But I'm doing this because so many of my teases have been buried far beneath the surface of the front page, and it would be difficult for a newcomer to stumble upon them without them coming up as the Random Tease. I also feel that people who enjoy some of my newer teases might go to look at what other ones I've done, and be overwhelmed by the sheer number. Therefore, I feel like I should list the ones that are most worth checking out for someone unfamiliar with my teases.

Plus, after writing nearly 50 teases for the Milovana Community... I think I'm entitled to a bit of horn-tooting. :-P

I recently went back and did all of my teases, so all of them are fresh in my head. This will be my personal guide to the best of my 50-or-so teases.

I am also going to make a top 5 of other people's teases later on. EDIT: Here.

EDIT2: Notably missing from this list is the tease that got me TOTM, "The Sorority House: Part 3 of the Sorority Series." While it may indeed be among my best teases, I didn't want to put a tease that was "part 3" of a series in this list, because I wanted everything in the list to be accessible to anyone who just happens to find this thread.

So without further ado, here's #5 on my Top 5.

5. Blackmailed by Your Secretary (female-top, for-guys, cum-eating, kneeling)
The story is simple: your secretary discovers you have been doing some unethical things, and decides to blackmail you into becoming her sex toy.

It was only the 7th tease I had ever written, and was rated very highly (currently at a 4.1). Demand was high for it to become a series, so I ended up making it one--the link to the entire series is in my sig.

It worked, in my opinion, because the secretary has a distinct personality that's easy to fall in love with. It helps that she's hot, too. I still often go back and do this tease. It's short enough that it's not a pain to do, and straightforward enough that you don't need any special toys to do it (though you do need a tissue at one point).
texturedshroom
Taste the shroom
Taste the shroom

Re: shroom picks shroom

Post by texturedshroom »

4. Mistress Kerry, Marriage Counselor (flash tease) (female-top, for-men, bbw, cbt, kneeling, pain, cuckold)
I made this tease, like a few others, by special request. A certain user was dying for a tease featuring a BBW domme in latex. So I found a wonderful gallery of Kerry Marie in red latex, and pretty soon I was coming up with a story for the gallery. I soon realized I would need two separate galleries, so I added another one for the character of the wife.

Aside from my series teases, this is probably the tease I made with the most complex story, and has one of my best uses of Nyx in the cuckolding scene. But it's also simply a hell of a lot of fun to do! Whenever I do this tease I find it incredibly hard to hold back from cumming, even though I made it.

It's definitely worth checking out, even if you're not normally a fan of BBWs. I have a feeling Kerry would turn anyone into a BBW lover!
texturedshroom
Taste the shroom
Taste the shroom

Post by texturedshroom »

3. Office Foot Slave (flash tease) (female-top, for-men, foot-fetish, spanking)
To toot my own horn just a bit more, I put a LOT of effort into this tease. It has great use of sound, hidden timers, multiple paths, and a bit of randomness.

And it's still one of my favorite teases of mine to do. The story goes that you've got a new co-worker and you can't stop staring at her feet--so she blackmails you (a frequent theme in my teases if you haven't noticed). And there's also an interesting twist.

It has some great spanking (with a sound sample stolen from a CyberMistress tease called Ashley, Your Hotty Babysitter--which I recommend EVERYONE do) and I wouldn't say it's just for foot fetishists. AND it has a chance to cum--so I recommend you try it if you haven't done that in a while :)

I wouldn't be picking these teases if I didn't think they were among my best, so I recommend everyone try this one out. It was a bit overlooked when it came out and I *really* put a lot of effort into it.
texturedshroom
Taste the shroom
Taste the shroom

Post by texturedshroom »

2. The Twelve Days of Edgemas (female-top, for-guys, anal, cbt, nipple-torture, orgasm-denial, pain, spanking, belt, hairbrush, ruler, edging, christmas)
My entry for the Holiday Tease Contest, I'm incredibly proud of this tease as it garnered a TOTM nomination and rave reviews. The idea behind it is that you sing the "12 Days of Christmas" song, only changed from Christmas items to kinky actions--which you do on each "day." So by the end of it you're doing 12 different things. Also, the first day is an edge, so you end up edging about 12 times.

Another user pointed out it works great as a couples game, too. Not a traditional tease by any means--but I've never wanted to be traditional.
texturedshroom
Taste the shroom
Taste the shroom

Post by texturedshroom »

Before I announce #1, I have 3 honorable mentions to list as bonuses:

Honorable Mention: Your Secretary's Friend (Part 3 of Blackmailed by Your Secretary) (female-top, for-guys, anal, lube)
I had a very hard time cutting this from the Top 5 as it's one of my more unique teases. This tease, part of the Secretary Series, has you do the entire thing with your pants still on.

After this tease was released there was a thread started asking for more teases with pants still on. I would have made more, but really think uniqueness is something we should strive for in teases--so I have never made a similar tease since.

Honorable Mention: Aphrodesia: The Alternate Reality Where Women Rule the World (female-top, for-guys, cbt, exercise, hot-wax, kneeling, outdoors, pain, public-humiliation, belt, candle, ice-cubes, shoelace)
One of my very first teases and still one that I love. It takes place in an alternate reality where all men are complete slaves of women. If you're willing to suspend disbelief even a little, this little fantasy tease is for you.

If it didn't require so many toys, it would be in my Top 5. But as it is it's a little inaccessible to some people.

Honorable Mention: An Education (flash tease) (female-top, for-men, exhibitionism, kneeling, private-humiliation, spanking, marker)
Another flash tease that a LOT of work was put into. It was my first to make use of the set and unset commands to allow the girl to remember things you did wrong and right. It really was a well-programmed tease, and would be in my top 5 if not for a few problems.

One is that the pics aren't the best. The girl is hot (IMO) but she barely looks at you the whole time. The other reason is that some of the bad choices you can make are pretty easy not to make.

But the source script, on my webpage, is worth checking out for anyone who wants to learn how to make flash teases.
texturedshroom
Taste the shroom
Taste the shroom

Post by texturedshroom »

1. Bridget's Revenge (female-top, for-guys, cum-eating, gagging, kneeling, private-humiliation, spanking, verbal-humiliation, marker)
The most EVIL girl I have ever created, Bridget will fucking break you. She never fails to make me feel like a total loser by the end of this tease. My advice to anyone who does this tease: do everything the tease says, or you won't get the full effect.

It's fairly easy to do, with items you are very likely to have in your room. But it's absolutely humiliating and I love it. I do it any chance I get.

Out of all my teases, and all the girls in each of them, Bridget is the one that feels the most alive. I am practically in love with her. This is, in my opinion, the best tease I've made--so enjoy!