Chloe Games Feedback (TEASEME)

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
artis
Explorer
Explorer

Chloe Games Feedback (TEASEME)

Post by artis »

This is my newest major release.

Chloe Games

DOWNLOAD:

Code: Select all

Chloe Games (250 MB) [url=http://www.mediafire.com/?1tg47q7t8er20us]part1[/url] | [url=http://www.mediafire.com/?pejlgz7sq1ragdd]part2[/url] 

You will need to download both parts and unzip them into your /teases folder. Sorry it's in two parts. Media fire has a 200MB download limit and the videos make this a big tease. If anybody has a way to host a 250MB file let me know so I can post the link as one unzip.

Features:
  • 6 Different endings based off in-game performance
  • Random Rooms, no two games are alike
  • Normal and Long playtimes.
  • Videos!
  • And a few more surprises
I didn't spend time keeping the ranking system in place since nobody posted their ranking from my last tease.
Last edited by artis on Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
supermokkori
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Chloe Games Feedback (TEASEME)

Post by supermokkori »

So far, pretty good artis.

However, major bug prevented me from continuing:

Error: Could not find a part of the path
'C:...\TeaseMe-v0.1.4\Teases\Chloe_Games\5a\'.

Looking at the .xml code and content folder, it looks like there's supposed to be a folder "5" and "5a" that are missing from the zip files.
artis
Explorer
Explorer

Post by artis »

supermokkori wrote:So far, pretty good artis.

Looking at the .xml code and content folder, it looks like there's supposed to be a folder "5" and "5a" that are missing from the zip files.
Make sure you download BOTH zip files, as they are needed for the entire tease. Unzip them into the same folder.
supermokkori
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by supermokkori »

artis wrote:
supermokkori wrote:So far, pretty good artis.

Make sure you download BOTH zip files, as they are needed for the entire tease. Unzip them into the same folder.
OOooh... My bad. Thought that if I extracted the first zip, the second zip would auto extract at the same time. Thanks for that.
MrDigital
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MrDigital »

Nice game, but the pictures aren't mine ;-(
I like smaller boobs. Then it would be perfect ;-)
justans18
Explorer
Explorer

Post by justans18 »

I'm living the teases you've posted,but,can u post them on the site as regular teases as well,so everyone can access them,on this site,like from mobile phones,(I have a windows 7 phone),that would b much appreciated. :-)
artis
Explorer
Explorer

Post by artis »

justans18 wrote:I'm living the teases you've posted,but,can u post them on the site as regular teases as well,so everyone can access them,on this site,like from mobile phones,(I have a windows 7 phone),that would b much appreciated. :-)

The tease would have to be modified as it uses Teaseme specific features like Flags. If someone wanted to re-write this and change it up a little to make it work as a flash tease I would be fine, but it's not a road I have time to go down these days.

As for content, You could always replace it yourself with pictures you like, but this tease is pretty big that it would take you a while to find enough videos, and picture sets for it to all make sense.
Jackal403
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Jackal403 »

GREAT work! This may well have taken the spot as my favorite tease! I love Red light/Green light, and the incorporation of video clips just blew my mind.

Head a'splode. Both of them.

Well done. I would definitely 5/5 you on this one if you had a ranking system! Easily a ToTM contender!
cumping
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cumping »

There are 3 option.

Long and short tease.

Is it really long and short?

I think they take the same time or the short tease is a little bit longer. But I didn't stop the time. Is it part of the tease that she deceive me or got I just the wrong feeling about the duration?