Dorothy and the Steampunks

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by Banquo »

She woke up cold and shivering, she was in a small dark room, as she felt around her, the floors were soft, crawling In the darkness she reached a wall, she moved around exploring each one in turn, there was not door! What! It was then that she realised that it was no room.
This was a cell. A padded cell.
Fear filled her gut, what had happened last night, she was at the office Christmas party…she had had a few to drink…but she couldn’t remember leaving or getting home. Fuck where was she. She started to panic, she screamed and shouted, but from the dead air and lack of echo, she could tell, this room was soundproof.
She slid down the padded wall and sat down. Wait…the sensation of the fabric of the wall tickled her back. Oh My God, she thought. She now realised she was naked.
She sat there and waited, in the dark. Naked. And alone.

Time passed slowly or quickly, she no longer knew. Time no longer had meaning when you were locked in a dark cold cell, with nothing for company except your thoughts.
Suddenly the silence was broken. She heard the scraping of a key sliding into a lock, and the deep heavy sound of a colossal lock being opened.
The door swung inwards. Light streaming into the cell, it stung her eyes, and for a second she was blinded and dazed by it. Two men quickly rushed in and pulled her hands behind her back, cuffing them. A leather hood pulled over her head. She was in darkness again before she could even adjust to the light. It was buckled tightly around her head. There were no eyeholes, but there was a hole for here ears, and one for her mouth
They attached a leash to the collar of the hood and led her out of the cell; she struggle at first but was quickly motivated with a slap to her ass.
Stepping out of her cell her bare feet felt the shocking cold of the hard floor. Every now and then she would feel little bumps in the floor, all in a line…she recognised the pattern, but couldn’t place them.
She continued to walk at the brisk pace the taughtness of the leash required. She could hear the boots of the men pulling her hitting the floor, with resounding clunks.
METAL, the floor was metal. Those bumps must have been rivets.
And still above all the clunking of the footsteps she could here that droning hum.

She heard another clunk, like a bolted door being opened. And then felt warm air on her skin, she could smell plants, tropical plants sweet aromas filled the air.

They continued to lead her forward for several metres; every now and then she would feel a warm breeze on her skin.

“Kneel” a rather posh sounding male voice commanded. It sounded cold, and firm.

She froze, then felt strong arms on her shoulder, encouraging her to kneel. She knelt under protest, the firm hands holding her in place.

“Remove the hood,” the voice commanded again.

She felt large hand fiddling with the buckle around her neck, soon the hood was loose, and pulled off, and the light was assaulting her eyes again.
Blinking she slowly started to take in her surroundings.
She was in some kind of large green house. Plants and tropical trees were everywhere. Large windows flanked the room, with gothic style arches in metal. In front of her was a pedestal, with a throne, on it was an odd looking man.
He looked like he had just stepped out of 1863, wearing a green frock coat, and grey top hat, with a shirt underneath with frilly sleeves, held together by a large lacy cravat. She now saw that the men holding her were also oddly dressed. A very large bald man on the left wearing welding goggles, that were perched on his forehead. He wore only a vest and trousers, as well as a big leather apron. On the right was a very thin little man in a long trench coat.
The man on the throne stood up and walked slowly towards her, his short heels clicking on the steel under feet, he paced slowly around her, drinking in the sight of her body.
“Where am I?” She blurted, who are you people?”
The man stopped pacing and stood directly behind her, he leant down and whispered right into her ear.
“Well, Dorothy, it sure as hell isn’t Kansas…”
He stood up and walked back to his throne, gently sitting down on it.
“My dear girl, you are very far from home…welcome to my world, your theorists would call it an ‘alternate’ universe. Your literature would call it ‘steampunk.’ And me. I call it home.”
“let me go! Is this some kind of joke..” She struggled against the men holding her down.
The man on the throne stood up and rushed forward.
“You will speak when you are spoken to Dorothy.” He motioned to the two guards. “Gag her.”
The larger of the two guards held her still, while the smaller guy tried to push a large red ball gag into her mouth, which she held firmly shut.
The big guy pinched her side, sharp pain flashed through her, and she squealed, the ball quickly thrust into her open mouth.
The guy on the throne, stood up, and walked over to her, he knelt down in front of her, their faces level, he stared into her eyes…
“I suppose, my dear, that you are wondering, where you are, why you are here, and who we are…?”
She nodded, tears starting to form in her eyes.
“Well, you see, Dorothy, we read your blog, so we know about your ‘steampunk’ fantasies.”
Her eyes widened at this.
“You are now our slave, but don’t worry my dear, we’ll have you home in time for work on Monday morning” he smirked “but don’t make any plans for the evening, and definitely not for the weekends.”
He moved his hand up and cradled her face, tears now streaming down her cheek.
“awww, don’t worry my little pet. This is what you want deep down, isn’t it?”
She had no idea how to respond, he was right, this was one of her biggest fantasies, but, she had never planned to act on it.
“well….?”
He wanted an answer, her mind was frozen, she had no idea what she should do.
Finally she nodded
“Good” Now then, it’s time for your training to begin he smiled at her. And motioned for the guards to leave them, they stood up and left, leaving her kneeling there with top hat man.
“Now, my dear girl, I hope you are going to behave yourself.”
She nodded.
“First let me tell you who I am..”
He stood up and walked over to the throne, he clicked his fingers and pointed to his side, she gingerly stood up and walked over to him, and knelt next to the throne.
He ran his fingers through her deep red hair.
“Good girl, you sit there and listen”
She was nervous, but this was suddenly starting to feel more natural, she had always fantasised about being a 24/7 sub, and loved steam punk, she never in her wildest dreams thought the two would ever be combined. Top hat man began to speak..
“My name is Baron Arthur Clocksworth, but you will call me Master, we are currently aboard my airship, she is called Excalibur, this is where you will be spending all your free time from now on.”
He continued to stroke her hair, now and then curling it in his fingers. The tears had stopped now, she still felt completely powerless, but found his petting comforting.
“While you are here with us, you are to obey all orders given, you are our slave, there are others here, but you are the newest, and therefore below them, there is only one slave below you, and we will come to him later. If anyone but him gives you an order, you will follow it, you may only decline if their order contradicts mine, understood.” She nodded
“You are not to touch your body below your waist without permission, any sexual pleasure you get from now on, will be a reward, not a privilege, and you needn’t worry about hygiene and bathroom, there will be someone to attend to that for you.”
Her heart raced, what did he mean by someone to attend to her hygiene, someone else would be cleaning her most sensitive area, oh my god, she blushed at the thought.
“Those are the only rules that are set in stone. Now in a moment I am going to summon your trainer, she will take you to your quarters, and introduce you to some of the other slaves.”
He reached up from his throne and pulled a chain which was hanging beside it, there was a sound of whirring and grinding, as if cogs, and pulleys were working, he looked down at her, then back up at the chain, then again back at her, and shrugged.
“Hmmm I must get this fixed, it’s a little sticky.”
After a few seconds of whirring, a large sounding bell chimed.
“Ah, here we go” He grinned at her.
Then she could hear someone approaching, small steps, clicking on the metal floor, from behind one of the plants something shocking was approaching, her greeter, Dorothy looked at her, her eyes suddenly wider than ever. She was clad in black latex, crazily high cruel looking ballet boots were locked onto her feet, forcing her to walk “al la Pointe” latex, clung to her shapely and long legs, all the way up her body, not stopping until just below her exposed and pierced breast, a chain was threaded through the piercings and hung between her breasts. Her hands were held at neck height by a brass bar that was locked onto an O ring on a large and firm looking collar, which kept her head bolt upright, she wore a red latex hood, which left her face exposed. Her arms were clad in the same latex as the rest of her body. She looked fantastic, her body completely on display, but still covered. The latex skin tight and gleaming under the gas-powered lamps, which were dotted throughout the room.
“This Dorothy is my number one slave, Melody, she lives here full time, like you will, but she doesn’t have a job, she works for me.”
Melody said nothing, she stood there, perfectly poised, the heels did not seem to affect her much, Dorothy was sure she would be in a heap on the floor if she were in such high heels.
“Melody has learned to only speak when spoken to, so she has the honour of not being gagged, don’t you my dear”
Melody spoke, having been addressed
“Yes Master.”
“Now take our new recruit, and show her the ropes so to speak, you may get one of your underlings to remove the arm restraints while you instruct her, and help her with her insertions.”
With that he stood up and attached a leash to Dorothy’s collar, he hooked the leash around Melodies restrained hand.
“Go with Melody pet, do everything she says.”
Melody began leading Dorothy away, out of the throne room and into a corridor she looked down at Dorothy, who was crawling beside her.
“You have a long weekend of training ahead of you. I’m going to have sooo much fun with you”
She laughed as she led Dorothy to her inevitable submission.
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars - Oscar Wilde

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
smother sitter
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Dorothy and the Steampunks

Post by smother sitter »

I seen fantasy, and I seen Sci-fi
Now I can say I seen Steampunk as well.
Reader and writer of Femdom stories
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

Part II

A bead of sweat trickled down her forehead, her cell was hot, and her predicament intense. The cold steel of her bonds had long since warmed, and she just knew her naked flesh was covered in a sheen of sweat. She strained moving her weight from one side then the other, trying to keep herself on tip toes, how long had she been like this, it felt like an age, her hands bound from her wrists up to her elbows, and then pulled high up behind her, forcing her chest down. The biting pain in her nipples was never ceasing, the clamps that had been applied seemed to grow tighter and tighter, little weights hung from each one, pulling them taught.
Her legs forced open by a small spreader bar stopped any attempts to protect her exposed pussy from the ravages of the bar, so she had to remain on tiptoes.
She could of course come down from tiptoes, if she wanted, but that would mean resting her exposed flesh on the copper bar suspended between her legs, a light electric current ran through it, and would shock her whenever she touched it. She had also long given up on trying not to drool, the harsh metal gag that forced her mouth wide open, was causing a flood of saliva to cascade from her mouth. She could see everything going on; beyond the open bars of her cell they had placed a mirror. Directly in Dorothy’s’ eye line. Melody had said it was so she could see for herself what a pathetic whore she looked like, punished like this, the consequence of not obeying her Master. Dorothy had barely done anything to warrant this harsh punishment, she had spoken one word, “why?” but she had spoken out of turn. She had asked the question when Melody had told her that from now on she would be locked in chastity 24/7 and that her belt would include a dildo held inside her at all times. She had never got an answer, just this. All she could hear was the buzzing of the electric current held just an inch or so between her legs. And the occasional sizzle as a bead of sweat ran down her crotch and dripped on to the copper bar. Now and again she would hear snoring, or one of the other slaves turning in their bed, sometimes she thought she heard whimpers and cries. Her ears had become attuned listening out in the relative silence, which was broken suddenly by the clack of footsteps stiletto heels making that distinctive clip clop, sound growing louder as the approached, it was Melody, now dressed in a black Latex body suit, which clung to her every curve. Gone were the ballet heels and strict bondage of earlier, replaced with the stiletto heels and form fitting material.
“Have you learned you lesson slut?”
Dorothy nodded.
Melody pulled out a large key and unlocked the cell, sliding the bars open and stepping inside. She walked around Dorothy now and again stroking her. She cradled her cheek and brought her face close to Dorothy’s before reaching down and twisting off each nipple clamp, pain shot through Dorothy’s body, and her nipples burned.
“I guess you want me to let you down don’t you?”
Dorothy nodded again, drool running down her chin.
Melody smiled and walked out of the cell, as she slid the bars shut Dorothy began to sob, pleading with melody, without speech, just with her eyes, Melody could see something in those eyes, hidden behind the sorrow and the fear, something she occasionally saw in the more experienced slaves, something she hadn’t expected to see in Dorothy yet. Enjoyment.
Melody pulled a lever on the wall, and shutters went down on the cell, closing it off to the rest of the cellblock. Dorothy was left in darkness, her aching body, caressed now only by the dark veil of the night.

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
meri
Explorer
Explorer

Post by meri »

Oooohh! I LOVE this! Helpless female being trained by another female, Toe shoes, Latex, Electric ponys, and Steam-punk too! What's not to love? This is a dream come true. (A wicked, weird dream, of course, but a dream none the less.) As the gears turn and the sparks crackle and pop between Dorothy's legs, I can almost hear the mellow tones in the background of Vernian Process' "Behold the Machine," or "The Alchemist's Dream." I can see Melody dancing en pointe, like Finn vonClaret in Abney Park's "Drosselmeyer's Doll..."

(Meri pauses a moment to adjust her miniature top hat, and to loosen the gears on her silk corset, so she can get her breath,,,)

Please, please PLEASE tell me there will be more of this story!!!!! Please tell me that Dorothy will be mercilessly teased and trained... That that cruel electric pony between the thighs is only the beginning of more high tech, steam powered Tesla inspired torments to come... And speaking of cumming, please tell me that she will have to use her tongue and lips to thank Melody for helping her "learn the ropes" of this alternate Steam-punk world. Come to think of it, tell me how I can find my way there as well... I would almost, ALMOST, you understand, trade my Brass Goggles for a ticket to this world...

If you would ever care to write me about this, please feel free to do so. I rarely write to males, but I just might make an exception IF they happen to be wearing top hats, frock coats and spats... Or Airship Pilot's Wings... Or an Alchemist's labcoat... Or if they surf the internet on a Babbage built, steam powered Difference Engine. (An IBM, that is...Imperial Babbage Mechanism.) Mmmmmm!

Please write, or continue this story, or both!

Meri (...waiting in her Aether Shanty, somewhere on High Tortuga, for a tall, dark lady Airship Pirate to come kidnap her...)
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

I'm glad you enjoyed Meri, you seem to really know your stuff steampunk wise.

This isn't the last we have seen of Dorothy, I am sure soon I will get the itch to return to her world and explore more wicked scenes within it. However for now, I have quite a few things to focus on.

Banquo
~x~
:fez:

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

Although not my favorite.....it is very well written. *bright smile*