Ariadne's Orgasm Control Training: RL

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Not currently serving a Superior. I'd love to negotiate a contract to encourage my writing, as I've done in the past.
Any genuine females interested?

Ariadne's Orgasm Control Training: RL

Post by micheleFFS »

At the beginning of a long-term relationship, my new girl, Ariadne, joyfully agreed to submit to my discipline. She was a redhead, a big plus for me. I told her I wanted to train her to cum only with my permission and she agreed to accept this training. Suppressing orgasms was particularly difficult for Ariadne. She’s the most orgasmic partner I’ve ever encountered. I could, and often did, make her cum simply by playing with her nipples, or by spanking her with a certain technique, all without any foreplay at all.

One night, we enjoyed a bedtime fuck. She came twice without permission. Too tired to punish her then, I informed her she’d be punished and trained the next evening.

After a candlelit dinner by the fire, I began her punishment with some humiliation. At my command, she stripped to her panties. She knelt before me as I sat on an ergonomic chair, one which supports the calves with a tilted seat for the buttocks.

[Side view: The calves go on the backslash, butt on the forward slash in the normal sitting position. Lush's software won't let me format this correctly. visualize the /_ moved two spaces to the right and you'll get the idea.]

/_
\___)

A paddle and a crop lay on the floor, convenient to my grasp. “Last time you came without permission, Ariadne, I spanked and paddled you, then gave you another chance to demonstrate your submission. I fucked you and denied permission to cum for five cycles, as many times as you’ve ever achieved. This time, the punishment and the test will be far more severe.”

Ariadne dropped her gaze, unable to meet my eyes. I placed the tip of the crop under her chin and raised her face with it. I stood so I towered over her. “Untie my shoes and remove them and my socks.” When she obeyed, I told her to remove my pants and underwear. I shucked my shirt. I resumed my seat, scooting forward as far as the slanted seat allowed.

I asked if the fire warmed her buns warm and she said it did. "Enjoy it, my dear, for that's the only warm up you'll get this time." I rested my riding crop on her butt and instructed her to apologize, to explain what she'd done wrong and why, and to ask me for punishment - while sucking my cock.

"But it'll sound ridiculous!" she wailed.

"That's the idea."

Well, she followed my command, of course. Every time I didn't understand a word, I cropped her. She quickly improved her skill at talking with her mouth full!

Next, I perched slightly awkwardly on the chair so I had a lap. Ariadne bent over me and I handspanked her, then removed her panties. Usually at this point, I played with her cunt, but not during punishment. Harder slaps preceded the paddle, which really made her bum warm. (Her dark skin doesn't pink much, but it sure bruises!)

After the spanking, I placed her backwards on the chair, her stomach supported by the seat, her calves against the support, but with her knees on pillows on the floor. I cropped her quite hard, enough to leave marks. Her gasps and grunts grew louder. I wanted to crop her more, but there were upstairs neighbors and the hour was late.

I leaned forward over her and whispered, “You’ve had humiliation and pain, now for sexual training..

I entered her and slowly pressed all the way in, making her gasp. Ariadne's cropped arse was very warm against my lower belly. I fucked her slowly, instructing her to tell me when she was nearing an orgasm. Also, I monitored her breathing and hip thrusts to prevent cheating.

When she was ready to cum, I withdrew and cropped her some more, then reentered her, brought her close, withdrew, cropped, entered - again and again.

I put her through this cycle over 10 times. Soon, it only took about 3 cockthrusts for her to nearly go over. This was an incredible head trip, but I had one more.

I made her lie on the couch, legs spread.

“Play with yourself and watch me jerk off – I know you like that. You may not cum. But I told her she wasn't to cum, but that I would. She played with herself with her finger as we talked.

“Thank you so much for punishing me and training me, sir. I deserved the punishment and I’m sure I’ll benefit from the training.” Two fingers plunged into her slit and another rasped over her button. She gazed at me as I slowly stroked myself, rubbing my precum over my expanded glans. “May I please cum now, master?”

The poor desperate woman didn't get it. “No, my dear, I get to cum and you get to watch. You don’t cum tonight.”I had to explain to her that I'd cum, but she wouldn't. She gasped and gave me a piteous look as her fate came clear to her .

She gulped, then asked permission to make a request.

“Granted.”

“Master, when you cum, would you please grace my breasts and body with your fluid?”

“Yes, Ariadne, your request is quite fitting for a girl in your position demonstrating humility. Request granted.”

She continued to use both hands to stimulate herself, from time to time slowing her hands. At those times, she’d roll her eyes, and her breathing deepened. “I’m sooo close,” she said several times.

I continued stroking myself, feeling good but nowhere near ejaculation. Ariadne panted continually, her eyes darting about, desperate to avoid cumming. She never begged or pleaded.

“Ariadne,” I smiled, “Your submission and obedience pleases me very much. You may stop playing with yourself.”

Giving me an uncertain look, she slowed, then stopped her fingers. I held out my hand and she took it. I led her to the bedroom. “Tonight, you receive mercy. Remember this punishment awaits future transgressions.” I took her quite vigorously, beginning doggy so I could spank her while fucking her, then finished face to face, finally allowing her a screaming, long-lasting orgasm.

The punishment was effective; Ariadne never came again without permission, nor with another male in my presence and under my direction. About a week after the events in this account was Ariadne’s 38 th birthday. We had been together for about 6 weeks a the time, but clearly were in love and committed to each other.

Her birthday spanking had lots of 38s – handspanks on each cheek, followed by a slapper, then a paddle, finally the crop. Then I had her bend over the couch and I entered her. Sometimes reaching around to finger her clit, I fucked her for a very long time, requiring her to tell me when she was near cumming. Sometimes when she did, I withdrew and had her count. Other times, I rested my cock in her cunt until her near orgasm subsided, then resumed the thrusts.

The cycles came rather fast and I had to allow longer between bouts of fucking toward the end. I’m sure she expected me to allow her to cum on the 39 th , but I didn’t. When she, gasping, relaxed from her 39 th near cum, I gave her permission and fucked her hard and fast. She screamed for probably two minutes. I managed to hold on until after she peaked. She had another, lesser orgasm as I sprayed into her.

The chair had an interesting history. Someone gave it to me with the original cloth upholstery. I replaced that with better foam and maroon suede. At the time, before I met Ariadne, I had a submissive bi neighbor who came to me for play about once a month. She was the first lady to be reversed on the chair for a paddling. One evening, I stimulated her cunt so much she dripped a lot of girl juice on the leather. The stain of honor never came out.

This woman later became my boss. Ariadne and I were living together at the time and for some reason decided the spanking chair was no longer needed. I gave it to a co-worker. I emailed my boss (privately, not on the company’s system.) that I was passing her cuntstain to our co-worker. We enjoyed a big laugh.