Automatic vibrator to hold off orgasm

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.
pussteaser
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Automatic vibrator to hold off orgasm

Post by pussteaser »

This has long been a fantasy of mine, and I'm considering developing one.

You've probably seen or experienced an ECG at some time. A bunch of wires and sticky pads are put on your skin, and then a sensitive machine records the electrical activity from the skin and deduces what your heart's doing. Well the electrical activity going on around a pussy approaching orgasm is going to be a whole lot stronger, and should be easily monitorable by the same technology. So, the idea is for a (restrained) girl to have a vibe or three inserted into her ass and pussy, and next to her clit, and for the sensing wires to detect her arousal level. A laptop computer controls the vibe speeds, and monitors the arousal. A couple of orgasms have been measured previously, so the machine is calibrated for this girl, and knows exactly how close she is.
I call up the program screen, select program 1 (tease then cum) and enter 45 into the time box. Press GO and the vibes start.
She's soon moaning and moving nicely, and the display shows shes at 80%. If I play with her nipples, her arousal increases and the machine detects this and the vibes slow a little. Its able to hold her exactly where it wants her. This program holds her at 80% for the time i select and then gets her off suddenly.

Program 4 is really devious. It climbs quickly to 90%, and then over the time selected (eg 20 mins) it edges up very slowly to 100%. As she approaches orgasm, each of her attempts to cum is headed off by the machine which automatically and instantly compensates by adjusting the vibes to keep her at exactly the desired level. After 20 mins it finally allows her to cum explosively.

If this topic interests you intensely, i'd be happy to hear from you: [email protected]
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Automatic vibrator to hold off orgasm

Post by Nezhul »

ECG detects electrical activity from muscle contractions, when the heart beats. It won't be able to getect a girls arousal level, because a signal if she moves her leg a bit probably will be much stronger than from pussy. Because leg muscles are stronger.
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

Nezhul wrote:ECG detects electrical activity from muscle contractions, when the heart beats. It won't be able to getect a girls arousal level, because a signal if she moves her leg a bit probably will be much stronger than from pussy. Because leg muscles are stronger.
That explains why when i had my ECG on Friday i was told to stay absolutely motionless.
Thanks Nezhul

les
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

not only that, but your motions also affect heart rythm.
camel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by camel »

really hot fantasy, though.

Reminds me of a story I read in a magazine where someone had written a program that would take her submissive from just above arousal to just below orgasm in a sine wave.
impulse321
Explorer
Explorer

Post by impulse321 »

This is an interesting concept, however, I don't think that the ECG/EMG is the best way to do the sensing.
THere are some links and alternative ideas discussed in the forums on another site:
http://tantalism.org/node/view/2027

IMHO, a plethysmograph is probably the best way to go. (Don't let the term throw you; it's a measure of volume change or alternatively a measure of vascular engorgement {how much blood is in the tissue of interest.})

If interested, check out the above thread, and post here about any related ideas.
greensleeve1000
Explorer
Explorer

Post by greensleeve1000 »

If you're really paying attention to the girl's reactions during sex, you can tell when they're about to cum, no need for a stupid computer program...
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

That's true, but still it would be cool to develop such sensor. I think it would sell good in sexshop stores. :-P
golgafrincham
Explorer
Explorer

Post by golgafrincham »

And for a solo bondage session this would be an ideal idea for keeping the interest "up"

I had a similar idea previously, but more for masochistic fun than denial. I have an A-box from E-stim, which essentially is a stim unit that outputs a signal based on a volume input. It has a microphone built in so if you shout at it, a corresponding stim signal is sent out to the attached electrode of your choice.

So, fit a vibe or anything that will gradually get you hot and bothered, but also stick on the electrode pads. Then place the microphone close to your mouth and any moans or groans will send a shock to the pads, which will probably do two things - make you yelp (if the stim is a shocker) or moan louder (if it is set to a more pleasent sensation) thus increasing the volume and therefore increasing the sensation. That could be sufficient to put you off the orgasm, at least for a while, and would certainly encourage you to learn how to orgasm quietly!!

Fiendish fun.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
The only way to escape temptation is to yield to it.
Wilde
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

Don't know, but I don't produce any sounds while cumming, so that's not the idea for everyone. Mostly for girls, I think.
tdres
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tdres »

It's not a real ECG, but a wireless heart rate monitor (HRM) belt like you'd use with a gym machine or a sports watch can work for this purpose. I'm using a Polar RMCM-01 receiver module tethered to an Arduino board to pick up and decode the signal.
PiJoy
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Not yet
Sub/Slave(s): Not yet

Automatic vibrator to hold off orgasm (sensors and processin

Post by PiJoy »

Making/using a "pre-orgasm sensor" and using it to help create long, intense edging sessions is something I've been interested in for some time. I built a sensor that did this reasonably well. (details later), and used it as part of a teasing/edging system.

One sensor technique that several people both here and on another site (boundanna.net) have had some success with is a photo- plethysmograph. The detection is done optically, using safe, low-levels of infrared light. Similar sensors are often part of a pulse oxymeter. Pulse oxymeters are used in medicine and medical research, often placed on either a finger or an ear lobe. So, for those interested in finding more info, you now have a couple more search terms to use. Note also that a photo-based device may pick up more heartbeat than you might think, and that complicates extracting the desired signal out of all the noise and other artifacts.
FYI, there's even a US patent on a sensor that measures a similar muscle contraction of the anal sphyncter:

"Anal Orgasm monitor"
US_Patent_number: 5,787,892
See URL:

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Pars ... PN/5787892

The patent describes a fluid-filled sensor, that measures muscle contraction via changes in fluid pressure.
That patent apparently has not prevented several companies from designing and selling similar sensors, both for anal and vaginal use; perhaps the key is that these measure the effect of doing the "Kegel excercise," see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kegel_exercise
Such sensors are available through various online retailers, such as:

http://www.pathways-womens-sexual-healt ... evice.html
http://www.kegelexercise4sexualhealth.com/products.html
http://www.kegelmasters.com/kegelmaster ... 5QodLXoJzg
http://www.kegelcompare.com/

Some of which may be usable (or hackable) for use in teasing/edging both males and females.

----

The following is a high-level description of my similar sensor and edging system, used for similar play:
I was concerned about leakage and mess in the patented approach, so I based my sensor on a thin, flexible pressure sensor, the FSR-402 (manufactured by http://www.interlinkelec.com/ but only available from re-sellers, unless you want to buy hundreds or more. IMHO, Interlink is extremely (and I suspect deliberately) non hobbiest/inventor friendly. However, these sensors are available from a number of resellers, including

http://www.imagesco.com/sensors/force-sensors.html
http://www.sparkfun.com/products/9375

I built mine into the narrow part of a DIY anal plug. These sensors have a non-linear response, roughly resistance inversely proportional to pressure. Some detail on circuits to use with FSRs can be fount at:

http://www.trossenrobotics.com/productd ... _Guide.pdf

I note that there are a number of other types of sensors that could be used for detecting muscle tightening, some of which are listed at the imagesco website, but by no means all.
I found that a high-pass filter did a good job of removing session-to-session bias variations and slow drifts that seem unrelated to pre-orgasm-sensing. Stripping off the DC/very low freq variations permitted me to amplify the resulting signal significantly, which was very helpful. Since I also had a vibrator built into the plug, I found it neccessary to also fiter out the high frequency variations (from the vibe.) The combination of high-pass, gain and low-pass was the equivalent of a bandpass filter plus lots of gain, leading to a sensor sensitive to the frequency band most of interest. My data flow was essentially this:

FSR_sensor => Linearizing Circuit => High-pass filter => Amplifier => Low-pass filter =>

A2D_ converter=> microprocessor => detection_algorithm =>

adjustable threshhold /timeout/hysteresis => vibrator-control

My detection algorithm first scored each detected squeeze, and time-tagged them into a buffer. The second part of the algorithm weighted the squeeze history buffer, using time as the main weighting factor. This signal processing resulted in a "close-to-orgasm" signal." I applied an adjustable threshhold to that signal, along with a (programmable) timeout. The resulting system let my vibrators run when the pre-orgasm signal was below the current threshhold. When the threshhold was exceeded, a timer was engaged, and the vibrators were turned off for just enough time for the subject's closeness to orgasm to decrease. Similarly, the algorithm wouldn't re-engage the vibrators until the signal had dropped to some (again programmable) level. The result was quite similar to what bondagepony described -- nice long sessions of being highly aroused, but unable to cum.

Since I enjoy the eventual orgasm, I added a "finale" mode to my system, triggered by a button. This caused my controller to "roll the dice" to determine how many more near-orgasms to put me through, before it turned on all the vibrators full-blast, to make me cum. However, I gave it a significant range to choose from. What I liked about this was that, once I pushed the finale button, I knew that any edge/near orgasm *might* finally be the big O I wanted so badly, however, I never knew what random number my controller selected, until I was cumming!

I lost (or misplaced) some of the electronics for my system in a recent move. However, I hope to rebuild it, and hopefully improve upon it. Probably using an Arduino or similar board as a replacement controller. I'm thinking of moving my sensor to the base of the cock, as the OP has done, that should help decrease high-frequency noise from the vibrators.

I hope you've found the above (admittedly long) post of interest. Feel free to comment here and/or reply via private message. However, please note that sometimes, I'm on this site only sporadically.
PiJoy
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Not yet
Sub/Slave(s): Not yet

Automatic vibrator to hold off orgasm: how and on whom?

Post by PiJoy »

Greetings all,

Milovana doesn't seem to support polls, so I'm going to link and repeat two poll questions I put up on similar websites. I would greatly appreciate it if you'd answer either (or both!) questions, either here in this thread, or on the two sites I'll link below:

Question one:
http://www.orgasmdenial.com/poll/view/id_364/

Or, if you'd prefer to answer it here:

POLL: If a real-life teasing machine were available, that could tease to the brink of orgasm, as many times as desired, and either permit eventual orgasm, or total denial, who would you be most interested in using it on?

(_) Men only (including self if male)

(_) Mostly males

(_)Mostly females

(_)female only (including self, if female)

----

Question two:
http://tantalism.org/node/3051

Or, if you'd prefer to answer it here:

If you had a working automated teasing device, that kept a user (or victim) close to orgasm, who would you use it on and how?

(_) Only on self (female)

(_) On play partners/slaves, only female

(_) On partners/slaves, mostly female

(_) On play partners/slaves, about equally male and female

(_) On play partners/slaves, mostly male

(_) On play partners/slaves, only male

(_) Only on self (male)

(_) Watching use on males

(_) Watching use on females

(_) Watching use on either or both sexes

(_) None of the above

There aren't that many responses yet, certainly too few to be statistically significant. (please help change this sorry state of affairs, if you would!) However, I find it interesting that so far, the answers to the two polls are trending opposite each other. My best guess is that this seeming contradiction is due to these two websites having different sex balances. Tantalism.org is mainly about female tease/denial, and orgasmdenial.com seems to be mostly about tease/denial of men.

----

It now occurs to me to ask a third question:

If you used such a device, would you set it to give an eventual orgasm, give the possibility of an eventual orgasm (e.g. randomized) or would you use it to tease but totally deny orgasm?

(_) Tease with eventual orgasm

(_) Tease with a chance of eventual orgasm

(_) Tease with complete orgasm denial

Any answers or comments are most welcome!

Thanks,

PiJoy
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

I'm male, so my priority interest of it is being for males. However I don't see a problem of making a female version simply by replacing a sensor. If you use anal plug as a sensor it may as well be usable by both genders right away. I'd be kind of interested in this device being for both genders, but If I have to choose what comes first - it's a male version.

As for the settings. I don't see a problem in simply making a button to choose from a few palettes. I'd use those:
- never cum
- constant chance of cumming on each edge (number is settable or random in set borders)
- Cum after X edges where X is settable number or random in settable borders.
Bandit224
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Bandit224 »

Nezhul wrote: - never cum
- constant chance of cumming on each edge (number is settable or random in set borders)
- Cum after X edges where X is settable number or random in settable borders.
You can simplify this down to just three variables. A binary variable, allow_cum?, a non-negative variable for the probability of cumming on each edge, and a non-negative variable for the number of edges.

Regardless as to whether they want to cum or not at the end, they'll still want to do a certain (or random) number of edges. As for the constant chance, that could also be allowed to be randomized after each edge, but also just be set to 0 if the person wants to disable it.

This way, a person can choose to never cum, unless luckily getting the chance to cum from a random probability, during a random number of edges. :-D

I'm fairly certain the sensors would be able to work for both genders (anal at least), but we should initially design it for men, see if it works for women as well, and then create a female version if it doesn't.

Thinking of anal... A woman could probably do anal edges by putting the sensors in her vagina and doing assgasms.