Mistress Jenifer's Denial Trial

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Mistress Jenifer
Mistress of the Heel
Mistress of the Heel
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Mistress
Sub/Slave(s): dream_on

Mistress Jenifer's Denial Trial

Post by Mistress Jenifer »

Hello boys & girls;

It occurred to me that this forum hasn't seen a forum tease done by a Mistress in... Months from what I can tell. So that ends now, I am introducing everyone to; Mistress Jenifer's Denial Trial. Catchy name, I think. Was going for a name that didn't seem stupid and fit with the game and that one does. The premise is simple, those who wish to take part will post below. When the trial begins those who are taking part will be on lock down, ether literally or figuratively. Those who are taking part will not be allowed to cum until they achieve the right and permission to cum. Now I encourage those who have chastity belts and will be taking part to use them. Those who don't have a belt should remain on a no-touching during which. Leading up to when I officially start those who are taking part have free reign. They can stroke, jerk, massage, cum, etc whatever they like. Once the game starts, you'll be on lock down.

I bet I know what your wondering right now, "But Mistress, how does one earn the right and permission to cum?"
That is simple yet oh so devious. The permission will come with time. Based upon how many posts on in this topic when I commence the Trial, those will directly effect how many points the participating subs will need to earn. So that means every post, even by those who are not taking part will effect the duration of this game. But no, the posts will not equal out to days as you read before, they'll be points. The posts may not be solely a 1:1 value of posts:points, depends on how many actual posts this topic receives but they could be 1:1, 1:5, 1:10, or 1:15.

To earn points I will be making daily posts, trying to keep the posts morning or Noonish my time (EST) to give people plenty of time to do what is detailed out in the posts. The posts will consist of a number value, I'm using a dice so from 1-6, and a task. The task is a scaling task, so the higher the roll the more the task will ask for or longer it will be. Everyday the subs taking part will post a report in the topic (might not be this one depends how long it is). I will read each report and before the next day's task give out the point totals for everyone. Now, there is a way to get some points if you are unable to finish the entirety of the day's task. The amount of points will be up to my discretion. So make sure you post your reports!
~~As a surprise every so often there may actually be days where the points will be multiplied. Doubled, Tripled, even Quadrupled. So keep an eye out!
~~Also there may be a day or two, maybe even three who knows!? During the Trial where the daily task will be a more open ended task. For example the daily task is to do as many edges as possible during the day, or as many pegs as possible on your cock and balls. These will be highly variable in the point and will 100% depend upon what you do, the more you do the more points.

Going with the last point there. I do not require photos of all tasks. But if the task is an open ended task and the report you post says you do some extraordinary amount (example: 250 pegs), then I will want proof. So for those tasks at the very least you all should take a picture of the area of the task's focus. If no proof is given when I ask for you may receive a punishment.
I may ask for pictures at any time but unless I state it is for proof of task completion you do not have to give me the picture

And the punishments can be anything my little mind can dream up. But the biggest one and the one that will probably torment you subs the most. Will be removing points from your total.

This Trial will most likely start next week, giving plenty of time for posts to come into the topic and people to join up.
So post away people. Even if you don't want to take part, it'll just extend the Denial period for those who want to take part! Let's shoot for a 1:1, post:point value!
:devil:
*Credit to LDM for the banners, love his work thought I'd promote it. Clicking on them will bring you to his deviant art account.*
tinydick4hum
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Mistress Jenifer's Denial Trial

Post by tinydick4hum »

-kneels at Mistress Jenifer's feet- i would love to participate Mistress
strokerbob
Explorer
Explorer

Post by strokerbob »

Hello Mistress Jennifer!
I looking forward to participating in Your Denial Trial. :-) It's been a long time since my last prolonged denial and am both anxious and excited and cannot wait to experience the unknown.
Ready2Please36
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ready2Please36 »

I am ready to play your game Mistress Jenny...Does one get extra points for not cumming before the game begins?
Cancel
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Cancel »

I am also ready to begin this Miss. I feel nervous as I am not used to long periods of denial but I will try my best, and suffer for you :smile:
Marko
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Marko »

Dear Mrs Jenny,

I would like to take part.

Marko
boundtosuffer
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by boundtosuffer »

i am honored that you will let us into the denial game. good luck to everyone
illtryanything
Explorer
Explorer

Post by illtryanything »

Mistress Jenifer,
I would love to participate in your Denial Trial. I have not done many denial games, and am not particularly good at it. However, I wouldn't want to disappoint you, so I figure it's best to jump in and go for it.
joepa23
Explorer
Explorer

Post by joepa23 »

as you already know, im participating :)
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
I am a: Switch

Post by SexualChoc »

daily tasks?
denial?
sounds like heaven!
I have a chastity belt!
Pleas consider me Mistress Jennifer!
Last edited by SexualChoc on Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
tallguy2241
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tallguy2241 »

I'll give this one a try!
Haldirkd
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Haldirkd »

I won't be taking part in this one, but the concept seems quite interresting, and I'll follow the topic, and perhaps help a bit on the post count. :whistle:
If you think you might like it, try it.
beg4denial
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by beg4denial »

Mistress Jennifer,

I would love to participate in your trial.

Be gentle with me :lol:

B4D.
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

Dear Mistress Jennifer,

I look forward to having my resolve tested by you.
*Comforting Cuddles* *Happy Hugs* *Kindly Kisses*

Les

XoxOxoX
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
ruinedorgasm

Post by ruinedorgasm »

Intresting game. little different
Last edited by ruinedorgasm on Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.