Ruined orgasm during vaginal penetration?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
mbop
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Ruined orgasm during vaginal penetration?

Post by mbop »

Does anyone think a ruined orgasm during vaginal sex is possible? I think the main problem would be that when a man cums his hips instinctively thrust into the source of his pleasure. But if you could somehow arrange it, maybe with straps and such, so that he is completely still, and his dick has NO movement inside your pussy and you don't clamp down on him (relax and be as loose as possible)...well, wouldn't that be a ruined orgasm? Or is the entire idea of a ruined orgasm while inside a woman too out there? It would still be wet and warm, but there could be almost no friction if done right, and maybe the feelings of despair of having a lackluster orgasm while inside their partner could make up for it. I think the best setup would be the guy on his back, his hips secured, and if his partner, when the moment of truth arrived, just sat on his dick to the hilt and didn't stroke up and down at all. Add in some nut smacking or maybe some ice cubes or something and I think it'd be a fun idea.
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Re: Ruined orgasm during vaginal penetration?

Post by Nezhul »

while you cum your cock is twitching. Even if your hips stay still. In my case it still does about 1 cm movement just like extending from my body during a twitch. I think that could be enough.
You still can try tho. Just stick it aaal the way in, so your pubic bone is pushed to hers. And stay like that.
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
sirSpermalot
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sirSpermalot »

Hi everyone!

It's possible to have a ruined orgasm inside a woman...

I have tried it a couple of times. The key word is discipline from the man to keep still without moving inside her when he is cumming or the girl to keep still until he has cummed.

If you do it right, the man should be able to have 2 or 3 ruined orgasms inside the girl before he is perhaps allowed to go go for the full one - which will be very hard work and a bit painful for him. Though he finishes with a full orgasm, his balls will already be empty and leave him unsatified, craving for the next time he's invited inside his fantastic girl.

So, just give it a go and remember to keep still
- alternatively get off him and let him ruin it all over before letting him inside for another round :-D
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

The downside perhaps is that you need to have a girl who:
1) Knows about your fetish and approves a try
2) Can take your cum inside her with no side effects.
3) Can take sex without a condom as is, so it should be longer relationship already.

I'll give it a try tho, Luckily, all above I have. It somehow made me very urging to try it. :wave:
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

*blushes* sounds like fun......I for one would love to be used to see if He could keep from moving and start all over again...and all over again...... *giggling*
shivam
Explorer
Explorer

Post by shivam »

I'm still a virgin :(
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

So, what does it have to do with us?
Do some sports, find a girl and soon you won't be one. :-/
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator

Post by SexualChoc »

I am not sure I see the point
is so much easier to hop off the guy near last moments
and ruin
(which hurts like hell by the way)

I so much eaier to get your guy begging for mercy if you hop off him
less chance of cum inside the girl and atll the difficulties that causes even in a marriage

haveing a tight cock ring and good tight tie on the balls might also help you ruin inside
I must admit it would be fun to try
but I am Not sure I want my wife to really do it correctly! :lol:
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

I am not sure I see the point
It depends on the purpose. If you are really into denial, then you'd perhaps want it properly done.

However if you just want to have fun with your girlfriend - ruining an orgasm inside of her is not worse than any of others games that two young people engage just for fun. On the basis of "That just sounds like worth trying" :-|
mbop
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mbop »

sirSpermalot wrote: If you do it right, the man should be able to have 2 or 3 ruined orgasms inside the girl before he is perhaps allowed to go go for the full one - which will be very hard work and a bit painful for him. Though he finishes with a full orgasm, his balls will already be empty and leave him unsatified, craving for the next time he's invited inside his fantastic girl.
Why would he be unsatisfied though? He got rid of all his pent up semen and he had an orgasm which released all his sexual tension. I thought the trick to full denial was to not allow him to actually orgasm, only to let semen out. Or a ruined orgasm was a bit of both, but far below what is expected, causing intense frustration. Right?

I would feel bad if I gave a guy a ruined orgasm and then that was it, but it seems like that's pretty normal for the full denial thing right? So why allow the full orgasm at all? Just a ruined one.
SexualChoc wrote:I am not sure I see the point
is so much easier to hop off the guy near last moments
and ruin
(which hurts like hell by the way)
Well...isn't that what guys do anyway when they pull out at the last second? I guess they jerk themselves or rub themselves on their partner's belly or pussy, but I always thought a guy pulling out was pretty similar to a mini-ruined orgasm, because guys would prefer to cum balls deep than pull out and cum in the cold air. Their pleasure is interrupted and taken away just like in a ruined handjob. Which is why guys hate pulling out, but maybe I'm wrong.

As for the point, well, I've never done any sex games with my BF more advanced than edging or teasing, but the whole tease and denial and ruined orgasm thing is pretty interesting. I'd feel bad doing it, but it's still hot. But I notice most of this stuff revolves around hand jobs or oral. Which is fine as far as it goes (a guy who goes down on you and won't. let. you. cum makes for some crazy feelings).

But it seems like the sexual penetration thing is left out completely for some reason, or only used as a carrot on a stick for the guy if he behaves over a long enough time. That seems really weird to me. I like sex a lot, I like it when he cums in me, I like the physical intimacy. Being eaten out is amazing, but I couldn't ever go months without sex while in a relationship. So I think the better question is why not concoct a sex ruined orgasm or some sort of game like that?

And from the "mean" perspective, wouldn't that make the reward even more anti-climactic? Yes, he gets his wish of being able to ejaculate exactly where he wants...but even his dream is ruined, and couldn't that make it even more frustrating than just a ruined handjob?
I so much eaier to get your guy begging for mercy if you hop off him
less chance of cum inside the girl and atll the difficulties that causes even in a marriage
Well...I'm in a monogamous relationship and I've been on the pill since I was like 14. I don't think that's too unusual. The only bad thing about taking it inside really is it makes a big mess. But if sex isn't messy you're doing it wrong. :D But I agree, hopping off would definitely be a good way too, as long as his hands are secured somehow so he can't jerk it.
haveing a tight cock ring and good tight tie on the balls might also help you ruin inside
I must admit it would be fun to try
but I am Not sure I want my wife to really do it correctly! :lol:
Yeah, I think some sort of nut play would be pretty important for distracting him from the fact he's cumming in a woman -- ties, icecubes, smacking, something to distract him from his penis.
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

guys would prefer to cum balls deep than pull out and cum in the cold air. Their pleasure is interrupted and taken away just like in a ruined handjob.
Sure has the point, although it's not ruined, it's still full. But yes, you want to cum in the pussy - that's an instinct.
To make it better, a caring girl should give a nice blowjob to finish the guy off, letting him cum in her mouth. That's great feeling too, and if she's actually sucking the semen out of you, it just blows the brain off. :yes:
mbop
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mbop »

Nezhul wrote:while you cum your cock is twitching. Even if your hips stay still. In my case it still does about 1 cm movement just like extending from my body during a twitch. I think that could be enough.
You still can try tho. Just stick it aaal the way in, so your pubic bone is pushed to hers. And stay like that.
This is where my inexperience with the whole ruined orgasm thing comes in, but if you make the guy go over the edge, then lightly wrap your fingers around his shaft and don't pump, and he doesn't thrust, and you don't touch the cockhead...well, isn't that a ruined orgasm, despite the fact his dick is twitching like crazy? Maybe not as ruined if you pulled away completely, but wouldn't that still be really frustrating for him? What if you smacked his balls or pulled a tie or put an icecube on them etc.?

Now apply the same logic to sex...I admit it would be harder, and the chances of failure are high, but that's part of the fun isn't it? In my experience, when a guy cums inside, he either continues thrusting like during the rest of the sex, maybe at a faster pace, or he goes as deep as possible and tries to hold it there, but even when he does that he still pumps in and out a couple of inches. And I know when guys jerk themselves during orgasm they try to make a lot of friction, their strokes go really fast. So again, if there was no movement at all, and you weren't clamping down with your pussy and just relaxed...

I realize in my first post the idea about him being on his back and his partner just sitting on his cock might have a small problem. That position would put a lot of pressure on his cockhead, I think. To have the most ruined orgasm we have to prevent as much cockhead stimulation as possible, right? What if the guy was somehow secured to a wall in a standing position, his dick standing straight out, and his partner backed up into him but didn't go quite balls deep? Leave however much out so his tip doesn't bottom out and rub up against anything. Just thinking about this mechanically, I know the most sensitive part of the cockhead is the bottom part, which is still sliding against the vaginal walls. But I can't think of a way to prevent that. Maybe some crazy karma sutra position?

But still, either of these ideas won't give him as satisfying an orgasm as if he were allowed to pump to his heart's content. Even if he's allowed to do that but you give his nuts a good smack or tie them off nice and tight won't that do a lot of good too?
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

This is where my inexperience with the whole ruined orgasm thing comes in, but if you make the guy go over the edge, then lightly wrap your fingers around his shaft and don't pump, and he doesn't thrust, and you don't touch the cockhead...well, isn't that a ruined orgasm, despite the fact his dick is twitching like crazy? Maybe not as ruined if you pulled away completely, but wouldn't that still be really frustrating for him?
weeel I ment that while my cock twithces, even If I stay still it will rub a bit inside a pussy just because it's actually twitching. And I don't think that's the motion you can stop by holding it or doing anything else. :-|
when a guy cums inside, he either continues thrusting like during the rest of the sex, maybe at a faster pace, or he goes as deep as possible and tries to hold it there, but even when he does that he still pumps in and out a couple of inches.
It's from person to person I think. I'm pumping hard before I cum, but during the ejaculation itself I prefer to stay still because my head is just too sensitive. Same with masturbation.
I realize in my first post the idea about him being on his back and his partner just sitting on his cock might have a small problem. That position would put a lot of pressure on his cockhead, I think. To have the most ruined orgasm we have to prevent as much cockhead stimulation as possible, right?
I think it's more friction thing still. If a girl sits tight and won't move, you won't get much stimulation. I don't think it works with pressure thing, At least I didn't notice it. Depends on the sizes tho. My dick fully fits in my girl's pussy, doesn't hit the end of it. So she may sit on me with her crotch tightly pushed agains my pubic bone. Still the twithcing thing. And the fact to stop stimulation in time.
What if the guy was somehow secured to a wall in a standing position, his dick standing straight out, and his partner backed up into him but didn't go quite balls deep? Leave however much out so his tip doesn't bottom out and rub up against anything. Just thinking about this mechanically, I know the most sensitive part of the cockhead is the bottom part, which is still sliding against the vaginal walls. But I can't think of a way to prevent that. Maybe some crazy karma sutra position?
If I get you right, then I should say it'd be really hard to fix a man tightly to a wall so he can thrust even a bit.
But still, either of these ideas won't give him as satisfying an orgasm as if he were allowed to pump to his heart's content. Even if he's allowed to do that but you give his nuts a good smack or tie them off nice and tight won't that do a lot of good too?
maybe not quite as satisfying, but if an orgasm is still FULL, then certain mechanisms are triggered, like oversensitive cock head for some time, the dick goes limp for a few minutes, the desire fades...
As for the second part - don't know. Never tryed to smack balls to loose arousal - and won't do that. But I believe that if orgasm is still triggered, it may not be pleasent if you hit balls, but you still enter post-orgasm state (see above). While the aim of a ruined one is that you don't loose the desire for sex and stay hard and not OVER sensitive.
As for a tie - I don't think you can tie balls that hard so that semen won't reach out. Well you CAN, but that'd be dangerous already. As I get it the tying balls thing is about separating it from the body thus lessening the arousal. Because it's one of the mechanisms of the orgasm that before it they pull tightly to the crotch aream to be closer to prostate.

p.s. I don't have a girl handy right now whom I might experiment with, but I'll try to sumstitute her and will try it with the fleshlight. It's not a living body, still the point is the same - ruining while being tightly wrapped all around.
mbop
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mbop »

Nezhul wrote:weeel I ment that while my cock twithces, even If I stay still it will rub a bit inside a pussy just because it's actually twitching. And I don't think that's the motion you can stop by holding it or doing anything else. :-|
I understand the dick is gonna twitch and slide against the vaginal walls a little. But it would do that and slide against fingers too, right? I think I've seen ruined orgasm vids where their fingers are around the shaft, so I don't see why it'd be any different with penetration, theoretically.
It's from person to person I think. I'm pumping hard before I cum, but during the ejaculation itself I prefer to stay still because my head is just too sensitive. Same with masturbation.
Interesting. Different strokes for different folks I guess. What do you do during masturbation? Just hold your hand around the head? The shaft? Or let go completely?
I think it's more friction thing still. If a girl sits tight and won't move, you won't get much stimulation. I don't think it works with pressure thing, At least I didn't notice it. Depends on the sizes tho. My dick fully fits in my girl's pussy, doesn't hit the end of it. So she may sit on me with her crotch tightly pushed agains my pubic bone. Still the twithcing thing. And the fact to stop stimulation in time.
True, this all may depend on how the two people fit together. I'm thinking though with just sitting on him that the tip will, like you said, be able to twitch against the back wall potentially. So if we can take that away we should, ideally. I mean if she's sitting with her full weight on him...that has to be a little pleasurable, I would think.
If I get you right, then I should say it'd be really hard to fix a man tightly to a wall so he can thrust even a bit.
The idea is to make sure the guy can't thrust at all. I wouldn't trust a guy to not thrust when he's nutting, especially during sex.
maybe not quite as satisfying, but if an orgasm is still FULL, then certain mechanisms are triggered, like oversensitive cock head for some time, the dick goes limp for a few minutes, the desire fades...
As for the second part - don't know. Never tryed to smack balls to loose arousal - and won't do that. But I believe that if orgasm is still triggered, it may not be pleasent if you hit balls, but you still enter post-orgasm state (see above). While the aim of a ruined one is that you don't loose the desire for sex and stay hard and not OVER sensitive.
I thought a ruined orgasm is a "full" orgasm as well -- with contractions, ball spasming, euphoria, and semen shooting out -- but dramatically less pleasurable than it's supposed to be, which causes frustration and isn't as satisfying. I thought the thing where you let semen out is called milking, which you can do either with prostate massaging or by edging him so many times that it starts to leak out, and that you can milk a guy without ever causing him to orgasm. Where am I wrong? It seems you could milk a guy with your pussy too, it would just be a lot more difficult and you wouldn't know when semen was leaking out. Well, I guess he could tell you.
As for a tie - I don't think you can tie balls that hard so that semen won't reach out. Well you CAN, but that'd be dangerous already. As I get it the tying balls thing is about separating it from the body thus lessening the arousal. Because it's one of the mechanisms of the orgasm that before it they pull tightly to the crotch aream to be closer to prostate.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure trying to prevent the semen from coming out once he's passed the point of no return is a bad idea. I'm just saying these things (icecubes, tie pulling, nut smacking) is to help ruin his orgasm and reduce his pleasure as much as possible. The less he can focus on what his dick is doing the better, I thought.
p.s. I don't have a girl handy right now whom I might experiment with, but I'll try to sumstitute her and will try it with the fleshlight. It's not a living body, still the point is the same - ruining while being tightly wrapped all around.
I'll be very interested in hearing your experience.
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

I think I've seen ruined orgasm vids where their fingers are around the shaft, so I don't see why it'd be any different with penetration, theoretically.
oh, the shaft is perfectly OK. It doesn't feel much at all to start with - just the normal skin. Seen teases where you are commanded to edge by stroking shaft only tho, but it seems impossible to me.
The shaft is ok. But when head gets stimulated against the vaginal walls - let's say there are really VERY little stimulation needed for the head to make difference between normal orgasm and a ruined one.
As I said I'll try it with fleshlight and see what happens.
What do you do during masturbation? Just hold your hand around the head? The shaft? Or let go completely?
You meen to ruin one? Not that I do it a lot, but I can eather let go completely or hold it by the shaft - doesn't matter. As I said my shaft isn't some pleasure spot at all. But it's normally easyer just to let go, because on the edge the mind is foggy, And it's easyer just to take your hand completely away.
True, this all may depend on how the two people fit together. I'm thinking though with just sitting on him that the tip will, like you said, be able to twitch against the back wall potentially. So if we can take that away we should, ideally. I mean if she's sitting with her full weight on him...that has to be a little pleasurable, I would think.
I don't think just sitting is pleasurable. If the girl squeeze kegels or move - it may be. But sitting tight is the best way I see to stay still. Because if you try to do it otherwise, like you said, near the wall - you should consider that our body is always in motion, rocking a bit back and forth. We always balance, thus moving a bit. I want to say that any attempt to stay very still while the partner's dick is not fully inside (as I understand you were talking about) is not so easy. We always move. The only good way to stay still to him would be to be tightly pressed against each other, so that while your bodies still move, they move together. That's my imho.
As I said before, I don't think you should bother that much about the twitching against the back wall of the vagina. It's rather that every twitch thrusts the penis a little inside. It's not like it only jumps up and down. And that thrusting movement (even a half cm long) is what is to most likely turn a ruined orgasm into a full one. Besides it's easy to stop the stimuli with hand. It's not so easy while fucking him, because your body still has a great mass and innertion. That would be a great idea to try it like that:
Say a girl is on top, all goes it's way, then when he says that he's on the edge, a girl starts making full deep hard thrusts but 1 at a time. So she stops on the downstroke and waits for the reaction. That should be enough to get orgasm, tho not enough to make it full. Off course the man should be willing to do it too.
And in the best scenario he'd be edged a bit before a ruin.

Also a great idea (not for ruined) to not actually stop even for a second. Let him cum, continue fucking, or even make it faster. He's oversensitive? Who the hell cares? :smile:
The idea is to make sure the guy can't thrust at all. I wouldn't trust a guy to not thrust when he's nutting, especially during sex.
I ment so he CAN'T thrust, off course. How do you se this? How to you fix him the way hat he cant move hes waist at all? That'd be some severe and very tight bondage. Something that's hard to make at home.
I thought a ruined orgasm is a "full" orgasm as well -- with contractions, ball spasming, euphoria, and semen shooting out
yes it is. But it may be that less actual semen is there and more precum. I meen that it won't ampty the balls as much as a normal one. Normal sperm may be pretty... what's the word?... pretty white, hard... more material less water in it. And the ruined orgasm cum may be watery, like lube, with just a little of actual white semen in it.
but dramatically less pleasurable than it's supposed to be, which causes frustration and isn't as satisfying.
I'd say that it's pleasurable, very indeed, but it doesn't bring satisfaction.
I thought the thing where you let semen out is called milking, which you can do either with prostate massaging or by edging him so many times that it starts to leak out, and that you can milk a guy without ever causing him to orgasm. Where am I wrong?
You see, male cum is born it two organs. The actual semen, i.e. white fast guys who make a half of the child, is born in testicles. It's rather small ammount actually, a few drops.
It's mixed with prostate fluids, which are clear and has no colour (but has taste and smell) ant those fluids are about 90-95% of the actual cum that you see shooting out. so our balls produce very little indeed. It may save up a bit but not so much.
During edging - the prostate get's a signalt that it's almost time, and starts mass production. If the edging continues, it eventually overflows the gland, goes down the urethra and starts leaking out.
Prostate milking stimulates the gland to produce precum by not edging, but manual stimulation.

Precum is basically the core of the cum. But it doesn't have anything to do with balls. That's what milking.
The ruined orgasm is a bit of the other sort. It's when our orgasm mechanism is starting to work, but works halfway. It gets the kegel muscles to pump up the prostate, emit lots of precum in the channels, mix it with semen a bit... But then it goes like "What the hell? the sex is actually stopped?!" and stopps the process. I believe this is done to save up semen in the balls, if the sexual act is interrupted. Thus we get a man happyly shooting out mostly precum, and staying hard and wanting. It does contains a bit of semen in it, but less normally.
It seems you could milk a guy with your pussy too, it would just be a lot more difficult and you wouldn't know when semen was leaking out. Well, I guess he could tell you.
Edge him a few times with pussy and be sure some of the precum leaked inside you and mixed with your own juices.
The problem of ruining by pussy, I repeat, is that it actually takes very little stimulation to differ a ruined orgasm from normal. Our body simply needs to know that our dick is inside a vagina, by sensing the stimulation of the head - and then he doesn't need to save the cum and shoots it full. That's my IMHO.
The less he can focus on what his dick is doing the better, I thought.
That may postpone the orgasm itself, but not help it to ruin, I think. The more distractions, the less the arousal. If you feel pain yur mind distracts from cumming and you can pump in longer. As well as if you start doing some math, like continiously dividing numbers. But that's not what helps yu to ruin I THINK. I'm not sure. It helps you last longer. But the process behind ruined orgasm has less to do with distraction I think. :unsure: