Icy Hot??

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Tobias23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Icy Hot??

Post by Tobias23 »

I've seen that some teases order you to use Icy Hot on your cock, for example this Months TOTM. I'd no idea what it was, so i googled it. I found the following:
ICY HOT® is the dual action topical pain reliever that gets icy to dull the pain and then gets hot to relax it away®. ICY HOT® is ideal for fast, long-lasting pain relief from sore muscles, backache, muscle cramps and arthritis.
Can someone please explain me why this is used in teases? Why do i need a pain reliver in a normal wanking session? And why the hell would i want a pain reliver in a cbt session?

Can anyone explain me that?

cya
Tobias

PS: Me Germany, Me bad English! =D
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Post by Mz_Teneale »

hey there.

It is a pain reliever, but it is a very painful experience itself. Once you apply it to your skin, it burns. So as you can imagine, if it gets applied to your cock, it will burn your cock.

I think it is also called bengay or something like that. You should get it though, it definately achieves the desired effect :-P
The Mistress From Oz
cbtslavemale
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cbtslavemale »

I have similar cream but is called Deep Heat...and damn it goes deep :lol: ....basically any cream that says it going to relieve aching pains is gonna have a kick to it....and even worse/better depending on preference is the washing it of if your Mistress decides to be really cruel!
Tobias23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tobias23 »

Thanks for the answers, now i'm even more curios =D
I have to get one !! =D
nightveil
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by nightveil »

IcyHot and Ben-Gay are both heating rubs.

IcyHot does exactly what it says. Applied to a sore muscle or joint it dulls the pain initially and then heats up to ease the cramping that's often a cause of muscle pain.

Ben-Gay does the same thing with both the slight cooling and then heating up over time.

The active ingredients in both products are methyl salicylate and menthol. The menthol acts as a topical analgesic and provides the cool feeling and the methyl salicylate provides the heating by dilating the capillaries in the affected area, which increases blood flow to that area.

Ben-Gay or IcyHot applied to the genitals produces an intense burning sensation which some people may actually find pleasurable, and in some people may actually increase the duration of an erection. The rub must be wiped off vigorously to decrease the sensation, though the cooling effect of the menthol must generally wear off.

You could also use cayenne powder mixed in to a paste or other pepper sauces to get a similar and possibly more intense feeling.
ausboy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by ausboy »

im 2 afraid to rub deep heat on my cock and jack!

I have put it on my balls once and.. um.. never again :\'-(
It burns and burns and there is no way to take it off you just gonna deal with the pain untill it goes away
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

ausboy wrote:im 2 afraid to rub deep heat on my cock and jack!

I have put it on my balls once and.. um.. never again :\'-(
It burns and burns and there is no way to take it off you just gonna deal with the pain untill it goes away
I think that is the turnon for the most who use it. They give up the control about the pain and have to take it. But also for me Icy Hot is nothing what i want to try out.
johndoerei
Explorer
Explorer

Post by johndoerei »

I use toothpaste sometimes on the tip of my penis and sometimes the whole shaft. Doesn't feel like much initially, but upon washing its hell.
ausboy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by ausboy »

ok now ive tried this all over my private area
:w00t: :\'-(
never again!

toothpaste ey??
ThirtyDaysOfDenial
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Icy hot??

Post by ThirtyDaysOfDenial »

Haha, yes even us CBT lovers can be scared away from IcyHot.

Holy moly, is that stuff cruel! It always reminds me of that scene in Silence of the Lambs. You know the scene. "It rubs the lotion on its skin." Fawk!
I don't really care what gentlemen prefer.
pin-dicked sissy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by pin-dicked sissy »

I have to say that it is a turn on in that it takes the pain out of your hands, so to speak. once you have applied it, there is about a 15 - 30 second delay to when it starts to heat up, and then you have no choice but to endure the heat it causes. i find that it is more intense on my ball sack than any where on my pee wee (even on and around the edge of the head).

jesse :\'-(
cbtslavemale
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cbtslavemale »

I luv havin deep heat used on me....it is an amazing rush and yes especially when on balls WOW.....it has duel purpose can be used by a Mistress on you or can be used when on own, either way no chance of being able to cheat or cop out when playing on own....

Hey, how about cover c**k and balls with it then immediately be shoved into a chastity belt.....!! :banana:
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

You guys make me very curious about :lol: I never tried it and i don't know if i want. Where do you get this cream?
cbtslavemale
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cbtslavemale »

dark wrote:You guys make me very curious about :lol: I never tried it and i don't know if i want. Where do you get this cream?
Very easy Dark go to any chemist and pick up one of the creams that says is for sore muscles, they use heat to ease the pain...so imagine that kinda heat on ya genitals, if you have ever use something like... ~s~
waffles54
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
Dom/me(s): nope, my ex wife was into cuckolding me and swinging while i watched and sometimes while i waited at home,both of which i loved. and i had one from alt.com domme for awhile who used me for her pleasure on line and in person. great fun.

aaargh

Post by waffles54 »

I draw the line at icey hot, etc. not into pain, certainly not self inflicted. I wouldnot like this at all, and even the threat of it would make me VERY compliant. Now, Ice, that'd be fine. ropes, shocks, clips and clamps, sure.