Has anyone tried YourOrgasmIsMine.com?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
pjh776
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Has anyone tried YourOrgasmIsMine.com?

Post by pjh776 »

Hello,

Has anyone here ever tried one of the non-free scenarios from yourorgasmismine.com? I discovered that website, tried a "free scenario" and it looks fun. There are other already created, paid scenarios, and custom programs created by real dommes they say.

Has anyone tried it? Is it any good?

Thanks
zenlover
Chief Betatester
Chief Betatester
I am a: Switch

Re: Has anyone tried YourOrgasmIsMine.com?

Post by zenlover »

Yup, I did. Tried LadySin. Interesting, and fun, but only marginally different from Milovana. Same kind of script based tease with so-so photos, and an occasional requirement to aloe a photo to be snapped (which I confirmed in a later interaction actually does occur) of your cock.

But, it's not really customized, and my sense is that it's just a way of selling pre-made scripts with a new name inserted.

Like many things it was a fun adventure, but not one I'd spend money on a second time. YMMV.
Z
KINKY FACT: I'm more of a tease and delay guy than tease & deny... prolong pleasure, but don't deny it! I submit to others on cam shows once a week or so. Contact me to be notified.
Chico
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Chico »

Zenlover - I've been looking at this site for a while, messaging them about a tailor made experience over a couple of free days.
Which one did you choose? - the $12.99?
zenlover
Chief Betatester
Chief Betatester

Post by zenlover »

Yup the 12.99 option. Worth that as an experiment, and knowing that my webcam was on my cock was a turn on. The software tells you when it's taking a pic. In an after the fact message between the Domme and I asked about the pic, and was given a detail that let me know it was really taken.
KINKY FACT: I'm more of a tease and delay guy than tease & deny... prolong pleasure, but don't deny it! I submit to others on cam shows once a week or so. Contact me to be notified.
Severo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Severo »

Interesting that this web site is mention here, as my girlfriend told me last night that she wanted me to register there and do the free scenario as she watched me. Was an intense tease, although I found the random pictures not really erotic, maybe that is the point? However, this morning my girlfriend told me to register here and also that I was going to be doing the free scenario at least 3 times today and tomorrow. As I type this up, I am getting ready to do the tease again, while my girlfriend watches me. Interesting times for me and now see why she gave me a full orgasm on Wednesday night (rarely get anything other than a ruined one in the week, usually I am denied)

Not sure that I would pay for a scenario, but if my girlfriend says I will, then I will. I just feel that it would not be worth the money. We shall see I guess.
@Severome on twitter
zenlover
Chief Betatester
Chief Betatester

Post by zenlover »

It will be interesting for us to know if, assuming your GF makes you join and but a tease or three, they begin to personalize it in any way other than putting your name in a script. You will be required to have your webcam turned on, and at a certain point or two in the tease, their software will use your webcam to take a validation photo. really happens.

Let us know what you experience, please!
Chico
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Chico »

I'm in the middle of a 2-day tailor made experience which because of the time difference means being on-line till 2am!
I'll be reporting back in due course :-)
Chico
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Chico »

I had a somewhat unique "window of opportunity" so I took the plunge and bought two 3 or 4 hour tailor made sessions for a total of $100 with Mistress Katie.
The sessions were very intense and although in part automated, I felt there was a real personal touch by inclusion of things I had told her were a turn-on for me. Also there is a direct messaging facility.
Obviously, a hundred bucks isn't going to get you a four hour one on one scene but this sort of thing is just fun and fantasy and the more you allow yourself to get drawn in, the more you get out of it.

Value for money? - definitely
Would I do it again? Yes. Now that I know Miss K and how the system works, I feel it might be even better next time.
DangerPowers
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DangerPowers »

I really like the idea behind this site. I always seem to need external motivation to get through any significant tease and denial period. I was wondering if anyone knew whether this site assigned tasks other than guided masturbation.

I was also wondering if anyone had any suggestions for similar sites which would provide training or extra motivation to follow through with T&D.

Thanks!