I'm back! xxx

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
submm1
Explorer
Explorer

Re: I'm back! xxx

Post by submm1 »

Miss Jay,
This is one of those times where my lucky number turned out to be not so lucky. 121 edges. Shortly after your post with the directions I had to go to work so I was only able to edge 10 times. I just love holding on to an edge it makes it so intense. With such a short break between edges it felt like one constant edge.
The day at work was certainly interesting. I kept thinking about the 111 edges I had left to do when I got home. By the time I was almost halfway done I knew I couldn't keep going without a single stroke pushing me over the edge. I needed to take an hour break and when I began to complete my edges it only took me a few strokes to reach the first of my last edges. I slept well last night and when I woke up this morning the hard on I had was so intense I just wanted to make myself cum. Of course I restrained myself. My balls are so full and my cock is dripping.

Today will be a very long day at work. Thank you for your creativity and for allowing me to participate.
Submm1
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by Little Miss Jay »

I did say once starting... No stopping!! I said it twice actually!

Why did you not chose a time when you could do it?

You didn't follow the rules...

Little Miss Jay
boobness
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by boobness »

Aww. I've missed the first 2 teases, i need to check the forums more often! I will start to prepare for tonight's tease now. I'm following the Days of Denial with Amy tease atm the moment so i won't be cumming unless you insist Little Miss Jay (on a ruined one maybe) :-O

I loved your first webtease btw and I'm looking forward to your next one. In answer to your question, my preference is for flash teases. They just seem to flow better, more naturally, and there's no cheating so when your waiting for a timer or making a choice it feels like you are bending to the teasers will.
all2true
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): Looking for a dom/domme
Sub/Slave(s): I am a subby!

Post by all2true »

Interesting.
I must say I have enjoyed reading this post and
will be watching it more closely.
I unfortunately can not participate
Rules from my RL mistress.
Good luck to all you wankers!
sexualreflex909
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sexualreflex909 »

Im looking forward to the games tonight, i did my 500 strokes complete with head teases and it was so horrible, at about 100 strokes my head was so sensitive, you mightaswel have asked me to palm the whole time because thats what it felt like! - i was wriggling around like a madman - it felt numb for a while even afterwards!
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

Guys, I've made a new thread for tonight so go there for the fun!

http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3232

Little Miss Jay
Crocko
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Crocko »

Little Miss Jay wrote:Guys, I've made a new thread for tonight so go there for the fun!

http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3232

Little Miss Jay
I didn't come here for any fun, just to welcome you back! :lol:

I really enjoyed the flash tease you did, and i'd love to see more of your work! Honestly, that webtease was really good, the only problem is you've no doubt set the bar too high!

Such a great cleavage :blush: *Melts*
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

I'm sure i can top the last tease! ;-)

Little Miss Jay x
silly_boy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by silly_boy »

Oh - will you be writing another? :smile:
I really hope so.
birdman284
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by birdman284 »

Miss Jay, my wife (she likes for me to call her Mistress D when we are playing) and I just discovered this site and, more importantly, the teases you provide to your toys. Just o explain, we both enjoy my being teased – and in addition to direct teasing from Mistress D, she likes me to do webteases fairly regularly (never to orgasm of course!). This isn’t for everyone, but it works great for us. In fact sometimes we do them together – I handle all edging tasks and fast stroking, my wife does all of the slow stroking and CBT activities.

Anyway, Mistress D found this thread and decided that I should start to catch up on the tasks you’ve been giving out to the boys on-line starting with the two teases in “I’m back!”

My wife took your place in making decisions and had me choose a number between 1 and 30. I foolishly selected my birthday – 27, only to be told that I had to multiply by 12 and perform that many edges. 27 * 12 = 324! I am pretty sure that I have never even attempted something like this before, but the idea was thrilling.

As I got hard, Mistress D made me pick a number between 1 and 6 for an immediate follow-up tease. I chose #2.

Before starting the process I asked if I could use baby oil (I can edge a lot easier if I’m lubed up – and I won’t get as sore). Mistress was in a good mood and did let me. She had me watch a video she had made of herself stripping and masturbating and left me to get started. I should point out that I hadn’t come in about 4 days (Mistress usually has me come about once a week – with at least 3 or 4 teasing sessions between orgasms) so it was easy to get to the first edge although holding it is tough for me. The lube helped because I could lightly stroke myself to stay on the edge.

I was able to get through the fist 10 or so without much trouble, but then it started to get a lot harder, mostly because the 10 seconds between edging sessions was not nearly enough to calm down, so I went almost immediately to the edge when I started to stroke.

By about the 25th edge, I was sweating, my balls ached and my cock head was a deep purple color from all of the stimulation. It didn’t help that my wife’s video was really heating up – she was working a very thick dildo in and out of herself.

I sort of went into auto-pilot for the net hour or so, and to be honest I was surprised when I made it to 100 (only 224 to go!). I doubt that I could have made it but when I called out to my Mistress that I had reached 100, she came into the room, wearing nothing but thigh high stockings and high heels. That probably would have pushed me over the edge, but she told me to stop and take care of her. So for the next 10 minutes I knelt between her legs and ate her wet pussy until she had a nice orgasm (although I don’t come too often, she isn’t limited at all.) She asked how I was doing and I said I wasn’t sure that I could make it through the entire 324, but that taking a break had certainly helped. Mistress said that if I would like, I could call her once I had reached 250 and take a second break between her thighs if that would help. I assured her that would make a difference.

So following that break, I caught a second wind and was able to slowly work my way through the next group of edges. Actually they individually went quickly, but there were so many it made it seem to take forever.

Finally though, after almost 5 hours (and 2 orgasms for my wife and of course none for me), I completed edge # 324. In fact, my wife made me ride the last one for over a minute just to prove that I was completely done.

I was allowed to eat a snack and rest for a few minutes before I was told to do the second task. Mistress just giggled and said I would really like this one. She read from the entry:

“2- You can edge 15 times. Hold each for as long as you can but i want only 10 seconds between each one!”

Mistress pointed out that I had held the edge for over a minute after doing so many before, so she expected me to do the same for each of these. This time she stayed in the room and watched me perform, making comments about how sore my cock looked, how swollen my balls must be the entire time. She also had a stop watch and I had to announce each time when I was on the edge and then she would start the clock and I had to stay on the edge until she said that at least a minute had passed. She stuck to one minute for most, but a few were longer (closer to 2 minutes) and the last one she made me hold on closer to three minutes.

When I was done, I was told to read the entire forum entry at Milovana. I was allowed to stroke, but not to edge as I did this. It was exciting to read about all the other toys performing for you Miss Jay, and I was especially disappointed to see that I could have come if I had just picked #5.

The worst though was seeing that I was supposed to do my 324 edges without stopping. I had of course stopped twice when I serviced my mistress. I pointed this out to my wife and she said that I was right – I had failed the task. She said that I had two options. First, I could do the entire tease over again. Second, I could write up exactly what had happened and post it to Milovana. Furthermore, I was to write a PM to Miss Jay and ask forgiveness and volunteer to do a task for her before she would allow me to come. Mistress D also added that I should give Miss Jay several ideas of things that she could make me do (and that I would do all of them and more if asked).

I don't see how I could do all the edges again (although I expect that could be a possibility when I ask Miss Jay for a punishment) so I chose option #2.

Thanks you Miss Jay for allowing me to play along with your other toys!