GuideMe (TeaseMe v2.0) - Current Build 0.4.4

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

ZeeWW
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: GuideMe (TeaseMe v2.0) - Current Build 0.3.4

Post by ZeeWW »

Trusfrated wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:12 am
ZeeWW wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:06 pm I hope I'm posting in the correct thread..? I have moved to a new laptop and all works well apart from the images on the GuideMe teases are too large. Can someone describe how I rescale the images so they fit on my screen?
The are a couple settings in Application Preferences that you could check. One is called "Maximum Image Scaling % (0 Unlimited)" and the other is "Image Scale Factor". Mine are set at 0 and .8, respectively. You might try playing with either or both of those and see what kind of results that gives you.

Hope that helps! :wave:
I must have done or are doing something totally wrong as I have no images at all - any suggestions please?
lawman5297
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by lawman5297 »

To EroticDevelopment:

With respect to the "if-set" and "if-not-set" attritubes to the text node that you so kindly added: can you use multiple values?
Example:
<Text if-set="1+2+3">
<Text if-set="1,2,3">

Or are single values all that are allowed?

Thanks!
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Post by PlayfulGuy »

lawman5297 wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:16 pm To EroticDevelopment:

With respect to the "if-set" and "if-not-set" attritubes to the text node that you so kindly added: can you use multiple values?
Example:
<Text if-set="1+2+3">
<Text if-set="1,2,3">

Or are single values all that are allowed?

Thanks!
Have you tried this? I posted some sample code here that might help you test it.

The syntax would be

Code: Select all

<Text if-set="1+2+3">
for If 1 AND 2 AND 3 are all set
or

<Text if-set="1|2">
for if either 1 OR 2 is set (or both)

PG
lawman5297
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lawman5297 »

PlayfulGuy wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:22 pm

Have you tried this? I posted some sample code here that might help you test it.

The syntax would be

<Text if-set="1+2+3">
for If 1 AND 2 AND 3 are all set
or

<Text if-set="1|2">
for if either 1 OR 2 is set (or both)

PG
When I try this;

<Page id="test" unset="1,2,3">
<Button target="test1" set="1">this sets 1</Button>
<Button target="test1" set="1+2">this sets 1 and 2</Button>
<Button target="test1" set="2">this sets 2</Button>
<Button target="test1" set="3">this sets 3</Button>
<Button target="test1" set="2+3">this sets 2 and 3</Button>
</Page>
<Page id="test1">
<Button target="test">return to test</Button>
<Text if-set="1">1 is set</Text>
<Text if-set="2">2 is set</Text>
<Text if-set="3">3 is set</Text>
<Text if-set="1,2">1 or 2 is set</Text>
<Text if-set="1+2"> 1 and 2 are set</Text>
<Text if-set="2+3"> 2 and 3 are set</Text>
</Page>

The text for the single number sets will show but not the multi so I guess that function is not valiable.
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PlayfulGuy »

lawman5297 wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:10 pm
When I try this;

<Page id="test" unset="1,2,3">
<Button target="test1" set="1">this sets 1</Button>
<Button target="test1" set="1+2">this sets 1 and 2</Button>
<Button target="test1" set="2">this sets 2</Button>
<Button target="test1" set="3">this sets 3</Button>
<Button target="test1" set="2+3">this sets 2 and 3</Button>
</Page>
<Page id="test1">
<Button target="test">return to test</Button>
<Text if-set="1">1 is set</Text>
<Text if-set="2">2 is set</Text>
<Text if-set="3">3 is set</Text>
<Text if-set="1,2">1 or 2 is set</Text>
<Text if-set="1+2"> 1 and 2 are set</Text>
<Text if-set="2+3"> 2 and 3 are set</Text>
</Page>

The text for the single number sets will show but not the multi so I guess that function is not valiable.
The syntax to set or unset multiple flags is set="1,2", not set="1+2". If you change the two lines I highlighted in red it should work.
This has caught me before too. The phrase set="1+2" actually sets a single flag named "1+2" rather than setting the two flags 1 and 2. Unfortunately if you try to test that using if-set="1+2" Guideme reads it as 1 And 2, so it doesn't work properly.

When you set or unset flags you provide a comma separated list.
To test them (if-set/if-not-set) you use the + and | to specify And and Or combinations like 1+2 or 1|2.
You can also combine if-set and if-not-set in statements like

<Text if-set="1|2" if-not-set="3"> 1 or 2 or both is set, 3 is not set</Text>    
Complex combinations are not possible directly and may need multiple sections to detect all your conditions.
For example, you can't combine And and Or like

<Text if-set="1|2+3" > Doesn't work</Text>    
So you need to do

<Text if-set="1+3" > If 1 and 3 are set</Text>    
      <Text if-set="2+3" > If 2 and 3 are set</Text>    
Also I believe the nodes are processed in the order listed, but I'm not sure what happens if more than one matches. It could be the first match is used, or all matches are merged.

If you work that out let us know the results.

To get really complex you have to figure out all the possibilities like

<Text if-set="3" if-not-set="1+2" > 3 is set but 1 and 2 are not</Text>    
      <Text if-set="2" if-not-set="1" > 2 is set but 1 is not</Text>    
      <Text if-set="3" > If 3 is set</Text>    
Also keep in mind that once a flag gets set, it stays set until you clear it somewhere. So depending on the result you want you may need to do something like

<Text if-set="3" > 3 is set so we always get this now</Text>    
      <Text if-set="2" set="3" unset="2"> 
      	  The second time we get this because 2 is set but 3 is not. 
       	  2 is cleared to set up for next time
      </Text>    
      <Text set="2"> The first time we get this.</Text>    
Another technique that can be useful is to use a dispatch page with a bunch of delays that select the proper page.

<Page id="ChoosePhase">
	<Delay seconds="0" target="Phase3" if-set="3" />
	<Delay seconds="0" target="Phase2" if-set="2" unset="2" set="3" />
	<Delay seconds="0" target="Phase1" set="2" />
</Page>	
Have fun!
EroticDevelopment
Explorer
Explorer

Post by EroticDevelopment »

tr0gd0r wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:46 am I do have one more request to make (hopefully the last one): can we get a setImage method on Guide, so I can change images from a button callback? I have tried to get my image centered using setLeftHtml/setLeftBody, and can't get it to work for the life of me!

I did find another minor bug here as well: after calling setLeftBody, resizing the image pane results in the last image set by setImage() being displayed instead of the html. Not a major bug but thought you might want to know. I've attached a repo for that.
I'll look at adding a setImage function, I agree it can be hard to do that in HTML. Internally the app uses a combination of HTML and CSS to set those images.

The setLeftBody thing is weird, and I'll have to dig into that a bit more. I think I've found the code responsible, but I need to test a bit more before I change it and break something else.
ZeeWW wrote: I must have done or are doing something totally wrong as I have no images at all - any suggestions please?
Were you able to get this working? My initial thoughts are this still has something to do with image scaling. It might be worth downloading a fresh copy of the latest version and opening the file in that version and see what happens. If it works there, you can compare settings and see what's different.

PlayfulGuy, thanks for those examples. The set/unset and if-set/if-not-set properties can be a bit confusing sometimes. It's worth noting that I've provided a decent bit of detail in the new documentation site as well, and some of this syntax is shown on the Button node: https://eroticdevelopment.github.io/Gui ... xml#Button

I don't have this in the documentation, but this is a good reminder to add it. Text nodes will be concatenated in the order that they appear if more than one Text node matches the if conditions. I did note that from v0.4.0 you can have more than one, but didn't really define the behavior.
lawman5297
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lawman5297 »

PlayfulGuy wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:04 pm

To get really complex you have to figure out all the possibilities like

<Text if-set="3" if-not-set="1+2" > 3 is set but 1 and 2 are not</Text>    
      <Text if-set="2" if-not-set="1" > 2 is set but 1 is not</Text>    
      <Text if-set="3" > If 3 is set</Text>    
Also keep in mind that once a flag gets set, it stays set until you clear it somewhere. So depending on the result you want you may need to do something like

<Text if-set="3" > 3 is set so we always get this now</Text>    
      <Text if-set="2" set="3" unset="2"> 
      	  The second time we get this because 2 is set but 3 is not. 
       	  2 is cleared to set up for next time
      </Text>    
      <Text set="2"> The first time we get this.</Text>    
Another technique that can be useful is to use a dispatch page with a bunch of delays that select the proper page.

<Page id="ChoosePhase">
</Page>	
Have fun!
Thanks PlayfulGuy
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Bug report and possible feature request

Post by PlayfulGuy »

@EroticDevelopment

<Edited Jan 12 to add more notes>
I've been working on my downloader and doing some testing of the new GlobalButton feature for emulating EOS Notifications.
It seems that in EOS when a notification is clicked it is automatically removed, so notifications are a one-shot thing.

In Guideme the GlobalButton stays around until explicitly removed so the behavior is different. In the tease I was testing the EOS version adds a notification, and when you click it the first thing it does is add it back. In Guideme this results in two global buttons with the same label.

Also, if a global button is added using javascript it seems it can only be removed using javascript. You can't add it using javascript then remove it using XML.

But, if a global is added using XML then deleted using javascript it works, but then you can never add that button again.

Last but not least, if a global button is showing and you go to file/open and open a different tease the global button is still there in the new tease when it shouldn't be.

I've attached a sample to demonstrate.
GlobalButtons.zip
(981.07 KiB) Downloaded 74 times
I was also wondering about support for button colors in overRide.addButton and overRide.addGlobalbutton.
The XML nodes support several attributes for button color, font etc. that are not implemented in the overRide functions.
Having these would allow a more complete translation from EOS to Guideme.

Thanks,
PG
Last edited by PlayfulGuy on Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lawman5297
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lawman5297 »

PlayfulGuy wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:04 pm
When you set or unset flags you provide a comma separated list.
To test them (if-set/if-not-set) you use the + and | to specify And and Or combinations like 1+2 or 1|2.
You can also combine if-set and if-not-set in statements like

<Text if-set="1|2" if-not-set="3"> 1 or 2 or both is set, 3 is not set</Text>    
Complex combinations are not possible directly and may need multiple sections to detect all your conditions.
For example, you can't combine And and Or like

<Text if-set="1|2+3" > Doesn't work</Text>    
So you need to do

I never knew about using the pipe (|). I was lead astray by another but you have me going down the right path now.
PlayfulGuy wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:04 pm Another technique that can be useful is to use a dispatch page with a bunch of delays that select the proper page.

<Page id="ChoosePhase">
</Page>	
Oh, this is fabulous. I can really use this technique.
Thanks for getting me straightened out on this. I get it now.
Sexless Dummy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sexless Dummy »

Corvas wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:28 am How exactly do we download teases now? I'm trying to download a normal flash tease with the milo download 0.0.9 i had but it's just stuck on start. Tried downloading the tease downloader in philo's sig but it's just a bunch of .dll files and an exe that opens a blank command prompt, not sure how to use it and didn't really see any documentation on it less I missed it. Any help would be much appreciated :-)

Edit Nvm i just realized i had to leave the exe open for a few moments before the downloader pops up, silly me :lol: big thanks for the downloader philo, wasn't able to download teases for a while
So i am currently with a similar problem. I want to download some teases, but i am no longer in posession of that downloader or import-tool i had back then. The only hint about that tool that i could find was here in this thread on the first page (Milovana Importer) but the link seems to be broken and it also says it can download Flash and Webteases but doesn't mention EOS teases. Is there still a way to get my hands on something to download any tease on this site?
Corvas
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Corvas »

Sexless Dummy wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:03 pm
Corvas wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:28 am How exactly do we download teases now? I'm trying to download a normal flash tease with the milo download 0.0.9 i had but it's just stuck on start. Tried downloading the tease downloader in philo's sig but it's just a bunch of .dll files and an exe that opens a blank command prompt, not sure how to use it and didn't really see any documentation on it less I missed it. Any help would be much appreciated :-)

Edit Nvm i just realized i had to leave the exe open for a few moments before the downloader pops up, silly me :lol: big thanks for the downloader philo, wasn't able to download teases for a while
So i am currently with a similar problem. I want to download some teases, but i am no longer in posession of that downloader or import-tool i had back then. The only hint about that tool that i could find was here in this thread on the first page (Milovana Importer) but the link seems to be broken and it also says it can download Flash and Webteases but doesn't mention EOS teases. Is there still a way to get my hands on something to download any tease on this site?
https://mega.nz/file/sY4hWCgY#WTWQdxflh ... iTXR3_QFbE Here's the download, it's in philo's sig
Sexless Dummy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sexless Dummy »

Corvas wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:10 am https://mega.nz/file/sY4hWCgY#WTWQdxflh ... iTXR3_QFbE Here's the download, it's in philo's sig
thx :-) that's what i needed
bootslicker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bootslicker »

Hello to everyone!!!

I have problem with this tease

Will you want to go on? Nezhul

https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=10529

I downloaded with this philo downloader
https://mega.nz/file/sY4hWCgY#WTWQdxflh ... iTXR3_QFbE

but when I run it on GuideMe 0.3.4 I can see a random first image on first page press continue and stuck
unfortunately it doesn't work.

EDIT: I have checked the XML of this TEASE and is really strange I could fix the first step but at this point I think that is a problem of the Downloader not of GuideMe because GuideMe do what the XML information tell to do and the XML generated from philo downloader for this tease unfortunately is wrong I'll PM Him too.
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: GuideMe (TeaseMe v2.0) - Current Build 0.4.3

Post by d3vi0n »

Surprise... I'm still alive :whistle: What did I miss? :blush:
philo wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:23 pm I think it is time for me to bite the bullet and admit I am unlikely to work on Guideme. If a group of people / a person wants to take on the project I am more than happy. I would suggest creating a new pinned thread and let this one become un-pinned and to create a new repository forked from the current one to carry it on. I am happy to help where I can and will probably drop by occasionally, but I am unlikely to be active on the project again.
Thx for all the hard work over the years, which made GuideMe so awesome and helpful! :w00t: Sad to see you step down, but of course real life always comes first! Wish you all the best for your future! :wave:
EroticDevelopment wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:59 amI'd be happy to have my fork become the primary repository if we no longer have an owner for the existing one.
Thx so much for taking over and helping with the development for GuideMe! :w00t:

I took the time to at least update the initial post. I hope I didn't miss anything major for it! Please remind me if I did! Like philo I would also suggest that maybe someone who is still active here takes over the updates for this thread (since we can't transfer rights, you might have to unpin this thread and start a new one). Sadly I can't promise to become active again. Real Life keeps me occupied. But I still hope this project continues to grow and stay helpful for this community. Just like philo I am happy to help where I can and will probably drop by occasionally, but I am unlikely to be active on the project again for the foreseeable future.

EDIT: Found a bug with 0.4.3 and 0.4.2 while trying to update my tutorial script. After playing a video the video audio keeps starting in the background every 2nd button press (even when restarting the tease or loading another tease). You have to completely close GuideMe and start it again to get rid of it. In 0.4.1 it works as intended (so I labeled the tutorial for now as tutorial for 0.4.1)
Try GuideMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos...
Look at Hearts Club or Pilgrim Quest or My Succubus if you wanna see whats possible with GuideMe...
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: GuideMe (TeaseMe v2.0) - Current Build 0.4.3

Post by d3vi0n »

Added 3 Teases to the Content Page... If there are others to add, please point me towards them!

Skirmish RPG

Skirmish RPG by guardianx

Once there was a town named Skirmish. People there lived together in peace and harmony. Love, sex and fapping thrived. But it is no longer so... The town of Skirmish is ravaged by powerful demons and monsters. All the people, young and old are being enslaved. All are under their mercy. With no one to stop them, there will soon be nothing left. The town cries out for a hero... A hero with the sexual prowess to free them from this oppression! You are one of the last few remaining hope left. Can you rise and be the hero your town so desperately needs? Can you save Skirmish before it's too late? Enter the daring world of monsters and high adventure! In this tease you can fap your enemies to death, grow your powers and fap more enemies to death! This a fully realized RPG version of the original Skirmish 'proof-of-concept' tease.

FLESHCRAFT

FLESHCRAFT by computergeek

Fleshcraft is an autoerotic visual novel with RPG elements in which you play the part of a fleshcaster. If you are already familiar with JOI Tease style games, this one is a little bit different. You may want to review the How To Play section before starting. This visual novel was written with intent for a broader audience beyond simply being used by submisives. As such, some aspects of this game is a little different from other tease software programs. Similar to other RPGs, there will be attributes with variables assigned to them. However unlike most RPGs, your orgasm is your health points! When you cum, the game ends! Not to worry too much, your character most likely wont die! When you feel refreshed enough to continue, you can return to the game where you last left off. I do not want to spoil the story too much, but there is logical reasoning behind this approach of tracking health points. The only requirement is that you be honest with yourself and not cheat in the game. You will enjoy it much more this way, I promise!

Spritual Awakening

Spritual Awakening by rayray77

For several days now you experiencing the same dream. It starts with you getting sucked into a giant hole, a spirale. You travel trough this hole, which seems almost endless, with immense speed. Your heart beats faster and faster and just before you reach the end, you wake up. Sweaty, panicing. Your heart beats like crazy... This tease/series is designed to be used with a fleshlight. If you don't have one, just improvise or make your cock as slippery as you can while using both hands to stroke. This tease is intented to be played over a week with daily sessions.

Try GuideMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos...
Look at Hearts Club or Pilgrim Quest or My Succubus if you wanna see whats possible with GuideMe...