Webteases vs predicament

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
pleasureDonation
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Webteases vs predicament

Post by pleasureDonation »

Hi all! :wave:

I joined this community because I love the webteases here. However, currently I'm locked in a chastity session on emlalock.

And here comes the predicament: Still, I need to collect about 180 clicks on a link - and the session adds more required clicks every day. If I stay lazy, the session will run to its maximum September 29th ... and Locktober would start one day later :\'-( . Thus, I can't do most of the great webteases here before the clicks are done.

Could you help me to get out of this predicament? The faster I can collect clicks on the link, the faster I could get back to the great webteases. Just follow the link and click one of the three buttons over there: https://www.emlalock.com/#/r/vufwribf3h

Independent of which button you will choose, I appreciate each single click on the link! :smile:
Visitor from Bound Anna
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Webteases vs predicament

Post by Visitor from Bound Anna »

Hold on! We'll get you out of there!
Subtract 20 minutes
sissy4ari
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by sissy4ari »

We’ll get you out of there sweetie
Visitor from Bound Anna
Explorer
Explorer

sissy4ari wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 7:25 pm We’ll get you out of there sweetie
Did you vote, Sissy?
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

Help me understand the requirements link thing. There's another forum that I'm a part of but haven't joined and so I can't ask, but that one has it's own thread for those Emlalock links.

Is this just a spammy form of marketing or what?
Visitor from Bound Anna
Explorer
Explorer

Electro wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 12:05 am Help me understand the requirements link thing. There's another forum that I'm a part of but haven't joined and so I can't ask, but that one has it's own thread for those Emlalock links.

Is this just a spammy form of marketing or what?
Requirements means a chastity user (called a lockee) must have a certain number of people go to the chastity site and vote for them. The vote may add or reduce time locked, but I believe they remain locked until the vote "requirement" is filled, and then they serve the time remaining on the lock, if it is more than 0 minutes remaining after all votes are cast. I don't know all the rules, or the aftermath of a session, I have heard of things like "spin the wheel" and such.
Not sure I know what you mean by spamming, though I think I may know what other forum you are talking about.
This to me just looks like someone begging for votes, and claiming they need to be freed from their chastity so they can play the games offered here to fuel the drive for those votes. If it is a gimmick, it seems like a unique and well written one. Interesting that besides you and I, Electro, those others posting here seem to be newbie members. I doubt they will be back, and if there isn't a board here for chastity, you probably won't see this often.
Incidentally, this session has ended, all requirements fulfilled. (Wow, went from possibly being locked until autumn time, to now, released in one day :w00t: )
I am certainly not here to poach members. :no: I am just a curious visitor. :innocent:
pleasureDonation
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by pleasureDonation »

Thanks for all your help! The progress on the number of requirement links went much faster than I have expected!

Yes, all of required clicks of that huge bunch were done somewhere within the last 12 hours. However, the timer on my chastity session has to go down to zero - currently about 27 days remain. Furthermore, I have included a custom feature in the session which adds a small number of new requried clicks on that link each day - but that's only in quantities from 4 to 24 new ones per day ... not that large as the cumulated 180 clicks mentioned in the first post here.

Visitor from Bound Anna's description on how requirement links work is pretty good. I just want to add, there isn't a need to have them on a chastity session - they are only optional while creating a session (lockee-perspecitve), or they can be added during a session by the session- / key-holder [actual name variates from site to site]. Other sites like Chaster offer similar features too. Usually, I try to keep my link only on the designated places - like the discord of emlalock or the designated link-threads. However, I ran out of options where I already have an account, thus I went to post it here.

Mentioning accounts, I have discovered Milovana more than 2,5 year ago und played many webteases throughout that time ... without having an account. Sadly, there aren't that much involving chastity. In general, I guess many people visit content (forum, webteases, other stuff) without an account - it becomes required only when someone wants to participate in the community.