Flash Tease Of The Month for July 2014

You can find important news and current events here.

Poll ended at Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:39 pm

Watch it for the plot ~ By: mrCH
32%
A day with Lexi ~ By: Shattered
26%
Sissify - Pleasure a man ~ By: acee
10%
O Control - Holding The Edge ~ By: Ms. Julie
14%
Community ~ By: Makarov
18%

Total votes: 84

Mistress Jenifer
Mistress of the Heel
Mistress of the Heel
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Mistress
Sub/Slave(s): dream_on

Post by Mistress Jenifer »

It's the Flash TOTM For July 2014

Check out the nominated teases and vote. Guests, you must be registered to vote. Get registered, it's painless. Anyone that has written a tease, or tried to write one, knows how much work it is. Show your appreciation. Vote for the July 2014 Flash Tease Of The Month.

Voting will be open for 7 days.

Nominated Teases:

Watch it for the plot
mrCH

A day with Lexi
Shattered

Sissify - Pleasure a man
acee

O Control - Holding The Edge
Ms. Julie

Community
Makarov

As always, we hope that the members will take the time to recognize the authors whose hard work and talent go to making the site better for all of us! Thanks! Good luck to all the competitors and may the best tease win!

Rules:
The nominations are the 5 highest rated teases of the month. If two webteases have the same rating, the webtease with more votes will rank higher.

In case of a tie, a final round of voting will take place. Only the teases that were part of the tie can participate and the voting time is decreased to two days, to grant the winner's tease as much time as possible time on our front page.

Only one tease per author can participate. We'll use only the best rated tease for authors with multiple qualifying teases.

The voting system should be separated from the webtease itself. Hence webteases encouraging a vote for the TOTM to manipulate the system will not be nominated at the end of the month regardless of ranking.

Once a tease is posted it should remain available for voting.

The prize is a special user rank in our forum and a mark in the "Browse Teases" area.

Winner's Name

If your tease is nominated, please don't make any changes until the voting period is over, or you risk being disqualified.

If any issues happen that are not clarified by these rules the Team of Milovana has the right and the duty to adjust the rules for finding the best and most fair solution to overcome this issue. There is no way for participants to affect a decision by the Team.

Additional Notes:
~July is being done this week, next week is June and the following week is May as yes I am not Wyatt but filling in the gap that was left as ToTM is a popular thing here.
~Anyone who is nominated and the eventual winners will not receive the tag on their teases right away, I do not have the permissions setup to do so. I will instead keep a running list of the nominees and the winners and they will receive their Tease-side tags in due time.
~I can say with 80% certainty that I should be able to give them the Author tag on the forum.
*Credit to LDM for the banners, love his work thought I'd promote it. Clicking on them will bring you to his deviant art account.*
dukiesnud
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Flash Tease Of The Month for July 2014

Post by dukiesnud »

Thanks for setting this up. May have missed one of the Secret teases with your sister, by 1885. Very good teases.
Last edited by dukiesnud on Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mistress Jenifer
Mistress of the Heel
Mistress of the Heel
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Mistress
Sub/Slave(s): dream_on

Post by Mistress Jenifer »

dukiesnud wrote:Thanks for setting this up. May have missed one of the Secret teases with your sister, by 1886. Very good teases.
I had the issue of which one goes in as 2 of 1885s were 4.6 when I was looking through, my issue was solved when jp told me that 1885 wanted himself excluded from all ToTM. If that isn't true and he tells me so, then I'll remake this poll and knock out the lowest but until then I'm going with what jp told me which was backed up by at least 1 other person in chat.

edit;
I can see why he would recluse himself from ToTM, we'd never have another winner outside of him when he actually did a tease. Many of his teases are 4+ in rating and all I would think would make stiff competition for ToTM.
*Credit to LDM for the banners, love his work thought I'd promote it. Clicking on them will bring you to his deviant art account.*
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by 1885 »

Mistress Jenifer wrote: my issue was solved when jp told me that 1885 wanted himself excluded from all ToTM.
jp told you correctly, so you're all good here. :-)
dragoul
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by dragoul »

Thanks for running the TOTM votings, Mistress Jenifer!! Great, that somebody does it.