Classic Tease Of The Month for July 2014

You can find important news and current events here.

Poll ended at Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:39 pm

Original Sin 7 ~ By: PinkDKB
45%
Revenge - W.A.R. final conquest ~ By: bvbDKB
6%
Bad Habit (31 Days of Desperation) ~ By: ariareflection
19%
Your Wife Takes Control 2 ~ By: 666
10%
Lady Victorias Fetish Test Series - 02 Latex ~ By: lady.victoria
19%

Total votes: 31

Mistress Jenifer
Mistress of the Heel
Mistress of the Heel
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Mistress
Sub/Slave(s): dream_on

Post by Mistress Jenifer »

It's the TOTM For July 2014

April is gone so, it's time to pick your favorite tease, then vote. Guests, you must be registered to vote. Show your appreciation. Vote for the April 2014 Tease Of The Month.
Voting will be open for 7 days.

Nominated Teases:

Original Sin 7
PinkDKB

Revenge - W.A.R. final conquest
bvb09

Bad Habit (31 Days of Desperation)
ariareflection

Your Wife Takes Control 2

Lady Victorias Fetish Test Series - 02 Latex
lady.victoria

As always, we hope that the members will take the time to recognize the authors whose hard work and talent go to making the site better for all of us! Thanks! Good luck to all the competitors and may the best tease win!

Rules:
The nominations are the 5 highest rated teases of the month. If two webteases have the same rating, the webtease with more votes will rank higher.

In case of a tie, a final round of voting will take place. Only the teases that were part of the tie can participate and the voting time is decreased to two days, to grant the winner's tease as much time as possible time on our front page.

Only one tease per author can participate. We'll use only the best rated tease for authors with multiple qualifying teases.

The voting system should be separated from the webtease itself. Hence webteases encouraging a vote for the TOTM to manipulate the system will not be nominated at the end of the month regardless of ranking.

Once a tease is posted it should remain available for voting.

The prize is a special user rank in our forum and a mark in the "Browse Teases" area.

Winner's Name

If your tease is nominated, please don't make any changes until the voting period is over, or you risk being disqualified.

If any issues happen that are not clarified by these rules the Team of Milovana has the right and the duty to adjust the rules for finding the best and most fair solution to overcome this issue. There is no way for participants to affect a decision by the Team.

Additional Notes:
~July is being done this week, next week is June and the following week is May as yes I am not Wyatt but filling in the gap that was left as ToTM is a popular thing here.
~Anyone who is nominated and the eventual winners will not receive the tag on their teases right away, I do not have the permissions setup to do so. I will instead keep a running list of the nominees and the winners and they will receive their Tease-side tags in due time.
~I can say with 80% certainty that I should be able to give them the Author tag on the forum.
*Credit to LDM for the banners, love his work thought I'd promote it. Clicking on them will bring you to his deviant art account.*
Jake1212
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Classic Tease Of The Month for July 2014

Post by Jake1212 »

Ah no...! I waited six years between posts, only to have my post land in May when TOTM was skipped. Bummer.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by Shattered »

They are doing may voting after june and july IIRC.
Mistress Jenifer
Mistress of the Heel
Mistress of the Heel
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Mistress
Sub/Slave(s): dream_on

Post by Mistress Jenifer »

Jake1212 wrote:Ah no...! I waited six years between posts, only to have my post land in May when TOTM was skipped. Bummer.
It is not skipped, as Shattered pointed out. I added to the original post for ToTM at the bottom with additional notes. As there are things I am unable to do (tag your tease as a nominee/winner) and things I only think I can do (forum title). Also in there is the plan for ToTM since it has missed two months. July ends this week, and starting Friday once the July winners are announces will be June. Then once the June winners are announced will be May. So you might have to wait for two weeks to find out if you won (that is if you were nominated at all) but by god there will be winners for July, June, and May!

~Jenifer
*Credit to LDM for the banners, love his work thought I'd promote it. Clicking on them will bring you to his deviant art account.*
Jake1212
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Jake1212 »

Thanks Jenifer! I'm not sure if I still rank for a nomination, but it's great to know there's a chance! Best of luck with the other polling... Jake
Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Trusfrated »

Thank you so much for doing this, Mistress Jenifer. I'm sure I speak for most all of the tease writers, that this is very sincerely appreciated.

:thankyou:
ImageImage