Chat Downtime/Maintenance

You can find important news and current events here.
Mistress Jenifer
Mistress of the Heel
Mistress of the Heel
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Mistress
Sub/Slave(s): dream_on

Chat Downtime/Maintenance

Post by Mistress Jenifer »

Scheduled Chat Downtime / Server Maintenance

Chat is scheduled to be down this Sunday, April 27th, 2014 from 5pm-8pm UTC/GMT ( 11am-2pm EDT). The downtime will be announced in chat itself 15 minutes before it goes down. Chat may not be down for the entire time window, but we don't guarantee it will be up for good, without any more restarts sooner than the end time.

The backend and frontend of chat will be getting updates (including some new features). We also plan to apply various security and other updates, and do some needed maintenance, and setup some new automated utlilties, which will help prevent any unscheduled downtime. Please bare with us!

edit:
This has been postponed due to internet connection issues on the part of the person who was going to handle it. It will be done at a future date to be decided by when the person can.
*Credit to LDM for the banners, love his work thought I'd promote it. Clicking on them will bring you to his deviant art account.*
Mistress Jenifer
Mistress of the Heel
Mistress of the Heel
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Mistress
Sub/Slave(s): dream_on

Re: Chat Downtime/Maintenance

Post by Mistress Jenifer »

The Maintenance has to be postponed for a future date. The person who was suppose to do it ended up having internet issues which prevented a stable connection for most of the morning including the time they wanted to do the maintenance.

Another announcement will be made when they are able to reschedule the update. We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming of T&D, B&D, and other such fetishes :)
*Credit to LDM for the banners, love his work thought I'd promote it. Clicking on them will bring you to his deviant art account.*