Flash Tease Of The Month for March 2014 Winner

You can find important news and current events here.
Wyatt
TOTM Guardian
TOTM Guardian
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Flash Tease Of The Month for March 2014 Winner

Post by Wyatt »

I am very honored to announce that the winner of the Flash Tease Of The Month for March: Edge of Desire: By Leading Edge. I also want to thank all that participated in the voting.

Edge of Desire -
LeadingEdge

Our thanks to LeadingEdge for the great tease.

:mbounce:
No man really becomes a fool until he stops asking questions. Charles Steinmetz
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Flash Tease Of The Month for March 2014 Winner

Post by Nezhul »

I would be happy for him, but after I recieved spam from him on the lines of "hope you vote for it" - I can't be. Reported the spam letter btw. :-/
Can't get out of my mind it's an unfair victory. I think it's deserved though, but I hope it doesn't become a common practice.
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
hornbound
Explorer
Explorer

Post by hornbound »

Nezhul wrote:I would be happy for him, but after I recieved spam from him on the lines of "hope you vote for it" - I can't be. Reported the spam letter btw. :-/
Can't get out of my mind it's an unfair victory. I think it's deserved though, but I hope it doesn't become a common practice.
Upon reading this post I was sure what you are describing violated the rules of TOTM, but I was wrong. What the rules actually say is:

The voting system should be separated from the webtease itself. Hence webteases encouraging a vote for the TOTM to manipulate the system will not be nominated at the end of the month regardless of ranking.

So, the result is clearly legit, but I agree with you, Nezhul, and I think that rule should be changed to forbid active campaigning of any kind. After all if a bunch of people who do this wind up winning, then the site will quickly be full of people advocating for their tease and who wants that?
LeadingEdge
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by LeadingEdge »

Sorry you felt it was spam, Nezhul. I've enjoyed many of your teases in the past and was eager to hear what you thought of mine. I'll stick to the feedback forums in the future.
ImageImage