Website with guided masturbation (T&D) videos

We try to keep the advertising to a minimum on Milovana. So if you have a page or product to talk about, please use this forum. Everyone else is welcome to respond with their two cents.
mu
Explorer
Explorer

Website with guided masturbation (T&D) videos

Post by mu »

Hello, I'm fairly new to this. I've long had fantasies about being teased but up until recently I thought I was alone. Now I find out there's a whole bunch of people interested in this kind of stuff! I must say I feel like less of a freak now... :p

I'm actually looking for a website that has guided masturbation videos where there is a woman in front of the camera that tells you when to edge, when to stroke and whether or not you are allowed to come. I found a few videos from a website that isn't specialized in them (eroticneighbor.com has some). They were quite good and peaked my interest, so now I'm wondering if anyone knows any websites that specialize in this sort of thing (audio would be good too).

Thanks.
eteased
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by eteased »

You may want to check out clips4sale.com and search for "masturbation instruction". They have quite a few there, including those from Lexi L (from eroticneighbor.com). You'll also see a lot of... unusual clips on that site, which may cure you of any lingering thoughts that you're a freak.

Also, you could try googling "jerkoff encouragement", as that seems to be a common synonym for "guided masturbation".
Nikki
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Website with guided masturbation (T&D) videos

Post by Nikki »

mu wrote:Hello, I'm fairly new to this. I've long had fantasies about being teased but up until recently I thought I was alone. Now I find out there's a whole bunch of people interested in this kind of stuff! I must say I feel like less of a freak now... :p

I'm actually looking for a website that has guided masturbation videos where there is a woman in front of the camera that tells you when to edge, when to stroke and whether or not you are allowed to come. I found a few videos from a website that isn't specialized in them (eroticneighbor.com has some). They were quite good and peaked my interest, so now I'm wondering if anyone knows any websites that specialize in this sort of thing (audio would be good too).

Thanks.
I have an audio called "uninhibided release" . It is one of the first MP3's I ever made so the quality isn't up to par with my more current stuff. It is a hypnofantasy that involves masterbation and RELEASE. So if you are looking for complete denial, this isn't that ;)

I will post it here for a bit, just for fun.

http://www.box.net/shared/mlj5a0gw08

Enjoy,

Nikki
teazedndenied
Explorer
Explorer

Audio Recording

Post by teazedndenied »

Thank you Nikki for the recording - so very kind of You!
whacker44
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by whacker44 »

oH nIKKI THAT WAS AWESOME..BUT DAMN I FEEL LIKE I NEED TO LISTEN AGAIN !!
drawn
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by drawn »

mu wrote:I'm actually looking for a website that has guided masturbation videos where there is a woman in front of the camera that tells you when to edge, when to stroke and whether or not you are allowed to come. I found a few videos from a website that isn't specialized in them (eroticneighbor.com has some). They were quite good and peaked my interest, so now I'm wondering if anyone knows any websites that specialize in this sort of thing (audio would be good too).
There are definitely people who are interested in this side of things too. You might want to look around http://www.strokeforme.com/ -- it is a (for pay) phone sex site based around this. I haven't used it myself, but they have links and forums which may help you explore.
Elle
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Elle »

Thank you Nikki. You have a beautiful voice.
Evals
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Evals »

drawn wrote:There are definitely people who are interested in this side of things too. You might want to look around http://www.strokeforme.com/ -- it is a (for pay) phone sex site based around this. I haven't used it myself, but they have links and forums which may help you explore.
That link is actually one of the many branches of http://www.cockcontrol.com/ which is an affiliate of Milovana. :-)
Nikki
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Nikki »

whacker44 wrote:oH nIKKI THAT WAS AWESOME..BUT DAMN I FEEL LIKE I NEED TO LISTEN AGAIN !!
Thank you whacker, and don't forget to unlock your CAP key ;)

Nikki
Nikki
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Nikki »

drawn wrote:
mu wrote:I'm actually looking for a website that has guided masturbation videos where there is a woman in front of the camera that tells you when to edge, when to stroke and whether or not you are allowed to come. I found a few videos from a website that isn't specialized in them (eroticneighbor.com has some). They were quite good and peaked my interest, so now I'm wondering if anyone knows any websites that specialize in this sort of thing (audio would be good too).
There are definitely people who are interested in this side of things too. You might want to look around http://www.strokeforme.com/ -- it is a (for pay) phone sex site based around this. I haven't used it myself, but they have links and forums which may help you explore.
That looks like fun.

If I had a nickel for every minute I "guided masturbation" on the phone I would be set for life ;)

Nikki

(Ps That is not a proposition, I do not talk on the phone for pay, it is just a hobby of mine)
Crocko
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Crocko »

Nikki, congrats on giving me my most intense orgasm ever. Lord knows I've had a few! That was a great audio, do you have a site or anything like that?
Nikki
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: ...

Post by Nikki »

Crocko wrote:Nikki, congrats on giving me my most intense orgasm ever. Lord knows I've had a few! That was a great audio, do you have a site or anything like that?
I feel like I won a prize ;)

If you are looking for similar downloads http://www.hypnofantasydownloads.com

The "aneros" session that is meant to go with that "toy" is an intense session that most people can't make it through (or so I am told), you may want to try that one.

Maybe someone should do an aneros webtease ;)

Nikki
bobmetal
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bobmetal »

Nikki wrote: I have an audio called "uninhibided release" . It is one of the first MP3's I ever made so the quality isn't up to par with my more current stuff. It is a hypnofantasy that involves masterbation and RELEASE. So if you are looking for complete denial, this isn't that ;)

I will post it here for a bit, just for fun.

http://www.box.net/shared/mlj5a0gw08

Enjoy,

Nikki
I can't believe that just happened. That was one of the most amazing things I've ever experienced.
Nikki
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Nikki »

bobmetal wrote:
I can't believe that just happened. That was one of the most amazing things I've ever experienced.
We get no details? Talk about a tease ;)

Nikki
someone43
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by someone43 »

Nikki wrote:
drawn wrote:
That looks like fun.

If I had a nickel for every minute I "guided masturbation" on the phone I would be set for life ;)

Nikki

(Ps That is not a proposition, I do not talk on the phone for pay, it is just a hobby of mine)
i'll happily indulge Your hobby Ms Nikki

:-)