Virtual dominatrix

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
jasongrant
Explorer
Explorer

Virtual dominatrix

Post by jasongrant »

Anyone know of any software or online virtual dominatrix??
dix
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: Virtual dominatrix

Post by dix »

When I used to try them out The best program that I knew of was Cybermistress. (I say best, I didn't like it but many others did. But it was still the most complete one out there.)

But the author took the program off line and asked that distribution be stopped as far as I know.

There are others out there that you can find by just searching Google for something like "virtual mistress" but they're nothing more than flash teases in program form. :-/

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Dix.
Snot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): I don't but think it could be fun.
Sub/Slave(s): My Wife

Post by Snot »

It's been a long time ago, but I've searched all over for one and never found anything good. If you find something let us know.

You will prob be better off getting into a community like this one or one that fits your fetish and trying to meet a real cyber mistress. I hear buying things for them goes along way.

Good luck.
Quazwierdcev283
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Quazwierdcev283 »

two that are OK but probably not exactly what you are looking for are: www.mybdsm.com/pages/teaseme/permit/index.html or the teases on www.orgasmdenial.com. Once in a while she WILL let you cum.
Quaz.
Snot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Snot »

Yea the one of mistress Ashton is good but they never update it or add anything new. She doesnt let you cum very often. It might not be so bad if her little video clips were not so short. :(
masterstroke
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by masterstroke »

This probably isn't what you're looking for but you might check it out anyway.

http://www.redlightcenter.com/
Worshippingu
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Worshippingu »

I know there's a virtual Mistress free online, but I'm not sure it's the type you're looking for. the site is http://virtualdominatrix.net/ this site, once you log in (totally free) expects you to return at the allotted time she tells you to come back. It also has wide range of items, and if ever you don't feel like using the items she says just hit continue.

Hope this helped.
Snot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Snot »

Worshippingu wrote:I know there's a virtual Mistress free online, but I'm not sure it's the type you're looking for. the site is http://virtualdominatrix.net/ this site, once you log in (totally free) expects you to return at the allotted time she tells you to come back. It also has wide range of items, and if ever you don't feel like using the items she says just hit continue.

Hope this helped.

I checked it out and wasn't very impressed. I liked the idea though. its got a lot of potential but idk. Would be really nice if they got rid of the weak cartoon and put hot images up. I didn't really care for the toys. I ended up getting about 2 min worth of stroking before I go to then end and I gambled and got to cum. I guess when you get to cum you can plan again because she didnt tell me when to come back. So I played again. And got about another few min worth of stroking. This time i didn't gamble and she told me to come back tomorrow at 4pm (in 32 hours) lol not really sure how that math works but i it does kinda add to the risk lol
mdprv1
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by mdprv1 »

theres an ambitious project called "dominant" (http://www.dominant-online.com). its completely german though. but maybe youll find someone who is willing to translate some scripts with you ?
Snot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Snot »

Damn it, now I have a reason to learn German :(

Maybe they will make it multi lingual when it takes off.
lineman372
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lineman372 »

I have also been in search of a virtual dominatrix for A LONG time, believe me you're better off just forgetting about, I haven't found anything out there that's more than have way interesting for me, personally. I used cybermistress for a while, got bored. My suggestion is to get a secondlife account and find a mistress on there. I don't use secondlife anymore, but it's actually quite a fun and interactive experience.

This german site might be interesting though, hopefully they WILL make it multi-lingual eventually
masterstroke
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by masterstroke »

Regarding http://www.dominant-online.com. You can translate the webpage using babelfish. http://babelfish.yahoo.com/

Choose Translate a Webpage Type or paste in the URL and choose what language you want to translate from and what you language you want to translate to. Press Translate and you'll get a translation of the webpage. Don't know if it will translate the whole site or not.

Its a workaround if you don't speak German. I used it to translate English phrases into German. It worked pretty well.

:wave:
Serotoniny
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Serotoniny »

I posted a Linklist for 'BDSM-Tools' in this topic http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5376

and i have uploaded (not all) some Tools. So if someone is interested ...
http://rapidshare.com/users/BYHYDB

HF Sero101
Kenneth
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Kenneth »

Serotoniny: please remove the link to my work, you do not have my permission to distribute CM.
Plus, I do not know which beta version it was, but especially the first ones were full of bugs.
CM is unsupported now, I don't want to get messages/bug reports about it.
That's why - even when CM was online - I didn't want others to distribute it; because I didn't want older versions around ;-)
---

About CyberMistress, 2005-2011
The CM software is my intellectual property and no one is allowed to distribute it. Use it at your own risk, no support whatsoever. I do not mind the sharing of content which was created for it by 3rd party. My content however is not to be shared.
shortstraw
Explorer
Explorer

Post by shortstraw »

Kenneth wrote:That's why - even when CM was online - I didn't want others to distribute it; because I didn't want older versions around ;-)
Oh, so that was why. I was wondering about that because it effectively made a lot of the existing content on the site unusable once the new version got released (since most of it wasn't compatible). Didn't really make sense to me why you'd want to keep it that way while at the same time try to encourage more participation. Good to see there was an actual reason and it wasn't some weird power trip, I guess.